main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR: The Movie Episode 2 UNDERWAY!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Kaydon_Sentry, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macevspalpy113

macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Anyone here? (crickets chirping)

2. Billy_Shears

Billy_Shears Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2002
    He's doing what the entire games forum tried to plan about two years ago. :p

3. macevspalpy113

Nov 6, 2004
    What was that?

4. macevspalpy113

Nov 6, 2004
    I am worried that this thread might get locked because of the recent inactivity and the fact that we haven't gotten a update for nearly a month and a half. I really like this thread and I don't want to see this happen. All I am asking for is a update please!

5. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    i second that! i want this guy to make a dvd of it!

6. Kaydon_Sentry

Kaydon_Sentry Jedi Master star 2

Jan 24, 2001
    I've been crrrrazzzy busy the past few weeks... I'll try and get something to y'all next week!

Project's not a bust, but my hours are limited until my job's latest project is finished... but I AM alive! But I'm guessing therapists don't like to leave the 11 hour workday to only talk and help more on people's problems at home after work... editing is the same way! I work as an editor during the day, so its difficult AFTER work, to sit down and edit some more. :)

I have a few 'test dvds' that have the first hour and a half on them... perhaps I might work out something where I send it to one of you and in return you write up a work in progress review or something... anyway, something to think about...

7. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    yes! what ever you need, i can view it and give a full review :).

8. Dante_Glass

Dante_Glass Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I've done a fair bit of film making and editing so I?d be able to look at it critically from an editing point of view. IN other words, send me the DVD I?m ever more qualified then these folks.

9. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
  10. Darth_Rictor

Darth_Rictor Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2005
    These are amazing! Please let us know when you are finished any of it. I am really interested in getting them.
    (by the way, the Endar Spire opening never plays?)

11. Darth_Zero

Darth_Zero Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    It's been a while, When can we get an update? I hope you haven't... given up...!:(

12. Kaydon_Sentry

Jan 24, 2001
    Heyyy about that time! FOR AN UPDATE! Any requests? Remember, my film covers all of Taris, Dantooine, and Kashyyk.

13. Valacar

Valacar Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 26, 2004
    The Davik estate is always one of my favorites. :)

14. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    I'd like to see some Jedi training on Dantooine, and maybe investigating the Ruins.

15. macevspalpy113

Nov 6, 2004
    I would like to see investigating the ruins too.

16. Darth_Rictor

Darth_Rictor Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2005
    I would like to see more stuff you edited and added for Logan Starr. Different conversations and interactions with characters. And I was wondering if you put in comedy? I liked the star getting in your eyes, and the part with the Rancor where Mission doesn't know when to stop talking. Some of the answers seemed funny in the game, but they would lead to undesirable results. I loved it when Bastila shoves Mission with the force.

17. Valacar

Oct 26, 2004
    "I have no idea what your talking about Mission."

[face_laugh]

Now that's a great part!

-Though with time constraints I don't see it making it into the film. Maybe after the credits or something.

18. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I like the Jedi training, the ruins, and also like Darth_Rictor said when Mission get tripped be Bastila with the force :D

19. Valo_Mors

Valo_Mors Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    these videos are pretty cool, hope to see more soon :D

20. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    I'm sorry, I'm a bit scared to open these for reasons

1) I'm on 56k, do I have to download this or will it open into Media Player?

2) Will I get any viruses from this, are there any chances of that?

3) Are these like fan films where it's from real life or is it game footage edited with voice work and stuff?

21. Valacar

Oct 26, 2004
    1) I'm on 56k, do I have to download this or will it open into Media Player?

2) Will I get any viruses from this, are there any chances of that?

3) Are these like fan films where it's from real life or is it game footage edited with voice work and stuff?

1. It should automaticaly open up in quicktime and they are all relatively short so 56k should work fine. (just be patient :p )

2. No virus' that I'm aware of.

3. It's game footage that's a little dark but very nicely done. Kaydon Sentry has added his own music and does his own voice for Logan (Revan).

-You may want to go to the Fan Films board because he tends to update that thread more frequently.

22. Kaydon_Sentry

Jan 24, 2001
    I'll see about getting my trailer online soon. Good news is I found an awesome new job, and it has nothing to do with editing. So it will be easier to hop on my system after a day's work. So stay tuned...

23. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    It should automaticaly open up in quicktime

I don't think I have quicktime.

If that's even a clip player.

24. DarthJealous

DarthJealous Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    hey

if you ever need some help, especially in terms of audio / post-pro...let me know..

25. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Ah more false infromation. Just like when those false Xbox 360 posts were posted. Geroge is talking about an EP.O not KOTOR. EP. O KOTOR NO. EP.O Yes. Understand naive peoples? Or EP.7,8,9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.