KOTOR: The Movie Episode 2 UNDERWAY!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Kaydon_Sentry, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Anyone here? (crickets chirping)
  2. Billy_Shears Jedi Youngling

star 3
    He's doing what the entire games forum tried to plan about two years ago. :p
  3. macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling

star 3
  4. macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I am worried that this thread might get locked because of the recent inactivity and the fact that we haven't gotten a update for nearly a month and a half. I really like this thread and I don't want to see this happen. All I am asking for is a update please!
  5. DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling

star 2
    i second that! i want this guy to make a dvd of it!
  6. Kaydon_Sentry Jedi Master

star 2
    I've been crrrrazzzy busy the past few weeks... I'll try and get something to y'all next week!

Project's not a bust, but my hours are limited until my job's latest project is finished... but I AM alive! But I'm guessing therapists don't like to leave the 11 hour workday to only talk and help more on people's problems at home after work... editing is the same way! I work as an editor during the day, so its difficult AFTER work, to sit down and edit some more. :)

I have a few 'test dvds' that have the first hour and a half on them... perhaps I might work out something where I send it to one of you and in return you write up a work in progress review or something... anyway, something to think about...

7. DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling

star 2
    yes! what ever you need, i can view it and give a full review :).
  8. Dante_Glass Jedi Master

star 4
    I've done a fair bit of film making and editing so I?d be able to look at it critically from an editing point of view. IN other words, send me the DVD I?m ever more qualified then these folks.
  9. ThrawnRocks Jedi Master

star 6
  10. Darth_Rictor Jedi Youngling

These are amazing! Please let us know when you are finished any of it. I am really interested in getting them.
    (by the way, the Endar Spire opening never plays?)
  11. Darth_Zero Jedi Youngling

It's been a while, When can we get an update? I hope you haven't... given up...!:(
  12. Kaydon_Sentry Jedi Master

star 2
    Heyyy about that time! FOR AN UPDATE! Any requests? Remember, my film covers all of Taris, Dantooine, and Kashyyk.
  13. Valacar Jedi Knight

star 3
    The Davik estate is always one of my favorites. :)
  14. BLemelisk Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to see some Jedi training on Dantooine, and maybe investigating the Ruins.
  15. macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I would like to see investigating the ruins too.
  16. Darth_Rictor Jedi Youngling

I would like to see more stuff you edited and added for Logan Starr. Different conversations and interactions with characters. And I was wondering if you put in comedy? I liked the star getting in your eyes, and the part with the Rancor where Mission doesn't know when to stop talking. Some of the answers seemed funny in the game, but they would lead to undesirable results. I loved it when Bastila shoves Mission with the force.
  17. Valacar Jedi Knight

star 3
    "I have no idea what your talking about Mission."

[face_laugh]

Now that's a great part!

-Though with time constraints I don't see it making it into the film. Maybe after the credits or something.
  18. Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the Jedi training, the ruins, and also like Darth_Rictor said when Mission get tripped be Bastila with the force :D
  19. Valo_Mors Jedi Youngling

these videos are pretty cool, hope to see more soon :D
  20. Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm sorry, I'm a bit scared to open these for reasons

1) I'm on 56k, do I have to download this or will it open into Media Player?

2) Will I get any viruses from this, are there any chances of that?

3) Are these like fan films where it's from real life or is it game footage edited with voice work and stuff?
  21. Valacar Jedi Knight

star 3
    1) I'm on 56k, do I have to download this or will it open into Media Player?

2) Will I get any viruses from this, are there any chances of that?

3) Are these like fan films where it's from real life or is it game footage edited with voice work and stuff?

1. It should automaticaly open up in quicktime and they are all relatively short so 56k should work fine. (just be patient :p )

2. No virus' that I'm aware of.

3. It's game footage that's a little dark but very nicely done. Kaydon Sentry has added his own music and does his own voice for Logan (Revan).

-You may want to go to the Fan Films board because he tends to update that thread more frequently.
  22. Kaydon_Sentry Jedi Master

star 2
    I'll see about getting my trailer online soon. Good news is I found an awesome new job, and it has nothing to do with editing. So it will be easier to hop on my system after a day's work. So stay tuned...
  23. Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight

star 5
    It should automaticaly open up in quicktime

I don't think I have quicktime.

If that's even a clip player.
  24. DarthJealous Jedi Youngling

hey

if you ever need some help, especially in terms of audio / post-pro...let me know..
  25. SithLordPat Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah more false infromation. Just like when those false Xbox 360 posts were posted. Geroge is talking about an EP.O not KOTOR. EP. O KOTOR NO. EP.O Yes. Understand naive peoples? Or EP.7,8,9
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.