main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KotOR: Tuskan Village

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sabrajaguar, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    I Had to kill a Carpload of Tantoinee Lizards to get enough mony to pay for HK- For what!? I didnt get the bounty in the village or the massive gaffi sticks for whan my bounties.

As much as the feel good feeling of not committing genocide. butt. Genocide is alot more profitable in XP points and bounry.

Do you prefer to kill, or to Negotiate.

RBE makes me giggle. Please use the KOTOR Hints thread.

What Kate said - but with a working link ;)

2. Rabid_Balding_Ewok

Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    I prefer to negotiate. Just look at what happened to the Son Of Sam. His life would have turned out better if he wasn't always busy killing people. Instead of going into a murderous rage when a cashier shortchanges me, I prefer to go into negotiations to try to get my money. And don't get me started on the cost of dry cleaning after killing sprees. Have you ever tried to get bloodstains out of polyester? In closeing dont do drugs and stay in school, kids. Learn the art of negotiation. Don't be a stick in the mud and go on a killing spree because the voices told you to. And remeber, only you can stop redudant threads.

-----signature-----
    "Rabid Balding Ewok, you make me sick.
    If there was an enemies list, you'd be on mine."
    [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

:::*::(^^) :(^^) :::::::
    ::::::/::::^^:::::\ ::*::
    :::::/###-^^-##I :::::
    : *:.l##/(*)# (*)\\:::::
    :::/##(###.00#)#I ::::
    ::(___/#*#(XXX)/__) ::
    ::/000{{{{www}}}}\:: Ewoks Will Eat You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.