main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive KOTOR: Way of the Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Sabith, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    KOTOR: Way of the Force

This RPG is set 3 years after KOTOR II.

Story
    Darth Raven and the Exile have vanished from the galaxy to face a war that could bring the end to everything. With a weak republic unprepared to face another treat it is up to a few to restore order and peace to this war torn Galaxy.

The JedI order has been destroyed but it can be rebuilt. Thanks to the Exile a few JedI Knights have already begun to restore that which was lost. The labor will be hard and difficult but if they successes the JedI shall be reborn.

Yet they are not alone in there task for a single Sith Lord has taken the Mantle of Dark Lord and has begun to restore her own order. Searching though the galaxy she has killed those unworthy of the title of sith. She will only accept the strongest, smartest, and most dedicated into her order.

In her Order there is only one Sith Lord and Two Masters. In her order only the greatest of force users will survive her teachings. Like the JedI she has begun establishing her temple of the Shadow.

Game Play
    Alright this game has different aspects to it
    1) You can learn to master the force either Light, Dark or something inbetween.
    2) As you gain power you will gain followers but you must decide if they are worthy.
    3) Regardless if you are light or dark you may establish your own order. (Caution you must win a world before you can establish an order on it)
    4) You can help rebuild the republic or create your own empire
    5) Some of you may only wish to help another in there gosl
    6) you may only wish to help reestablish the Jedi or sith order.

As the game progress you will learn new ways to use the force though mentors, holocrons, and ancient text.
    In the end it's all up to you.

Key Worlds
    Korriban
    Zoist
    Thule

Tython
    Coruscent
    Onderon

Datonnie
    Ossus
    Telos

Rules
    1. PM character sheets to me for approval. (Don't post in the thread saying you've PMed me, I can see that just fine.)
    2. If you break the TOS, you'll have to deal with our the mods or be removed from the game.
    3. The GM's word is law. You may send me any suggestions or tips if you wish
    4. NO GODMODING. No exceptions.
    5. Be as realistic as possible.
    6. Have fun!

Character sheet:

Name:
    Species:(Anything in the Star Wars Universe)
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appearance:(Be as descriptive as you can here so we can get a feel for your character, pictures welcome)

Feats:(Every Character has something they are great at.)
    Flaws: (Every Character has one thing they are weak at)

Muscular Build:(Strong, weak, average)
    Clothing:
    Weaponry:(No light sabers unless you are already Knight level)
    Habits:(What does your character do when nervous or bored?)
    Personality Traits:(The overall feel of your character, Laid back, aggressive, passive, that kind of thing)
    Bio:(As long or as short as you want. But make sure to put key points about your character in here. Unless you are playing one of the characters from KOTOR I or II you can not be a jedI knight. You may have been a sith or a padawon but nothing higher.)

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] [b]Locked at GM's request[/b]

2. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Atton Rand
    Species:Human
    Height:1.49 meters
    Weight:140 lbs.
    Appearance:Black Hair, a nice lean face, brown eyes, white teeth.
    Feats:Can shoot a blaster with his eyes closed.
    Flaws:May not trust people very easily.

Muscular Build:Strong
    Clothing:Well, he wears sort of mercinary clothes, but when he turned into a Jedi, he wore the traditional Jedi Robes.
    Weaponry:An Emerald Green lightsaber blade.
    Habits:plays Paazack
    Personality Traits: Laid back and passive
    Bio:Atton Rand, nicknamed "Jaq," was a pilot, and one of the Lost Jedi, who helped the Jedi Exile defeat the Sith Triumvirate. He joined the Galactic Republic military and fought loyally under Revan in the Mandalorian Wars. He defected to Revan's side when the Jedi Knight became the Dark Lord of the Sith. While under Revan, he was put through intense combat training to make him an effective Jedi hunter. His job was to capture Jedi so that Revan and his acolytes could attempt to convert them into loyal Sith by means of torture, manipulation, and on pain of death. However, when a female Jedi prisoner revealed that he was Force-sensitive and that he would likely be subjected to such treatment himself, he went into hiding on Nar Shaddaa.

3. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006

The Ebon Hawk had many owners and most had been Jedi. Once more it was in the hands of a Jedi Knight but this Jedi had a darker side to him. He had killed and captured Jedi but now he hoped to redeem himself and prove himself worthy of the title that the exile had given him.

This desert world was only one of many possible worlds that might be worthy enough to rebuild the lost order on. As the ship made slowly begun to perform it's landing procedures. The jedi felt few life forms on this planet but he had heard roamers of this place.

Like Nar Shada this world belonged to the huts and other crime orginazations. In his journey's the Exile had learned that Revan had came here. What it had found was amoung the reasons that Atton Rand now prepaired to walk the dessert surfaces. With him was a single padawon, and though the child was young he was powerful in the force.

Yet he had one other that had came the old T3 driod had refused to leave the Ebon Hawk and since the Exile had given the vessel to Atton, he had also given him the droid.

"Master, why are we here." asked the Echine boy. His white hair and blue eyes made Atton remember the Handmaiden. She to was some where's in the galaxy seeking to either find the exile or possibly like him restore the jedi's honor.

Tag: RuneEisahn.

4. 1bigj

1bigj Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2008
    i pmed my sheet.

5. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Atton Rand

Jedi Knight Atton Rand, looked down at his padawan. "Well now, Quin, the reason were here is so that we can redeem the Jedi Order. And maybe establish an Enclave or something." Atton said with a shrug, his face covered with sweet from the heat.

Looking off into the distance of Mos Eisely, Atton found what he was looking for. "Come now, Padawan. Let us see what we can do." Atton said, before walking off the ship. While walking, he saw several civilans and mercs whispering.

TAG:Any

6. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Quin

The city was busy with life but it there was danger here. The young padawon could almost feel it grabbing him. The T3 droid had remained on the Ebon Hawk to perform minor repairs and to act as security for any unwelcomed guess. The "streets" where little more then sand paths and the people seemed to be wispering about something.

A cold shiver ran up the padawon's body but it came from the force. "Master do you feel that?" asked Quin as he looked at his master. A dark energy was somewhere on this world but where? Yet the more important question was why it was on this planet.

"Tiss a Jedii" hissed a serpent like creature from the shadows to a man in robes. "Soon it will be a dead jedi" spoke the man dressed in dark grey robes.

He spoke in a loud voice ensureing that the two had heard him. Yet there was malice that came from him and though Quin tried he sensed nothing from this man.

Tag: Atton

7. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    GM APPOVED

Name: Frank Leen
    Species: Human
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 95
    Appearance:
    His eyes are a piercing blue, almost a dead blue, and his hair is a dull red. The hair seems long, but it is not. It is only shoulder lenth. Frank has strong features that seem to cry out "Danger". Though he may look weak, he is not. He fought on his home planet, that was partially destroyed during the war.

Feats: stealth
    Flaws: He tends to leave ranged weapons alone, mainly becuase he could not hit the broad side of a barn with one.

Muscular Build: Strong
    Clothing: Frank wears a long trench coat. Other than that, his pants are made out of light weight material and wears no shirt.
    Weaponry: Personally made Cortis Sword and a few daggers.
    Habits: When bored or nervous he tends to start tapping his foot.
    Personality Traits: Frank tends to be aggressive but once you get to know him, he is lead back.

Ship: Frank has his own ship, well it used to be his parents, but they no longer need it.
    Bio:
    Frank lived on a planet that was destroyed by the war, and has been living on his own for the last ten years. He discovered that he could go "magical" things, until he found out it was called the force. He is still learning how to use his skills, but what he has been able to learn has been enough to make some credits to live off on. Now he takes a few jobs that his skills are best suited too....killing and bringing in bounties.

8. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC: It has been a day, so I will continue:

IC: Frank
    Canina on Mos Eisely, Tatoonie

Frank had been sitting there since early in the morning waiting to see if someone would come alone and make an offer or "over" one. However he had no takers and he was getting tired of waiting. He stood up and ajusted his coat and smiled at the good looking Twi'lek hoping to get lucky that evening. He knew that she was going to come up missing the next day, but who cared right? She was just another missing person on this stinking planet.

Two days ago he hoped that he would be off this dust bowl and be doing something, his ship sat at the port waiting for moments notice and here he sat.

TAG: anyone

9. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Twi'lek
    Canina on Mos Eisely, Tatoonie

She had been watching him for days an knew the time had came. Standing the Twi'lek made her way over to the bounty hunter known as Frank and leaned against her elbows to give him a "better" view. "Hello Frank, it's not smart to kill a hutt you know. Makes things harder for a hunter like yourself I hoped it paid big." Smiled the blue beauty she knew that he hadn't found any one willing to hire him and his credit flow most be hurting by now. After all from what she heard he hadn't found any takers in over a standered month.

Yet he was a strong suriviver the type that her master was looking for but she still need to be sure he was worthy of what she had in mind. "I have a job for you Frank and it'll pay 2,000 Creds a head." The offer was a little less than what she was willing to pay but it was all about negotiation any ways.

"If your instrusted all you have to do is hunt down and kill the crew of a certin ship that has recently landed on the planet. The ships name is the Ebon Hawk but I will warn you if you take this job my emplorer does not accept failer. On top of the credits we shall proved you with a few contacts for any needs you may have at a discounted price. So what do you say Frank is it a deal" The Twi'lek smile seemed twisted in the low light and her eyes seemed to burn with a fire unlike any Frank had seen before.

TAG: jedi_killeroak

10. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    Cantina, Mos Eisely, Tatoonie

As Frank watched the Twi'lek, he was surprised that she came his way. "Oops, I think I have caught." He continued to watch as she approached and smiled as she leaned against her elbows to give a show. Frank was rarly surprised but this was one of those times he was. She knew his name!

"better" view. "Hello Frank, it's not smart to kill a hutt you know. Makes things harder for a hunter like yourself I hoped it paid big."

"Hey, how do you know my name and my....last mission?" He moved very slightly to his hidden daggers. "Though making my life and...things harder is my problem. I have my own contacts and buyers," shrugging, "Though it is a little slow right now." Sighing.

"I have a job for you Frank and it'll pay 2,000 Creds a head. If your instrusted all you have to do is hunt down and kill the crew of a certin ship that has recently landed on the planet. The ships name is the Ebon Hawk but I will warn you if you take this job my emplorer does not accept failer. On top of the credits we shall proved you with a few contacts for any needs you may have at a discounted price. So what do you say Frank is it a deal."

Hum...hunt down a crew of a ship called Ebon Hawk, that had landed on this planet. It seems to be important that these people are needed to die. Hum...it sounds good, but I wonder. Frank looked straight into the Twi'lek eyes, "Not for 2,000 credits. I have to respect myself after I am done with this, plus I need more information than just a crew on a junk ship. I would require 6,000 up front, then 3000 per crew member." As he looked into her eyes, he did move back some. It seemed that her eyes changed some, but he recovered some what quickly but not as quickly he would like. "Who is your boss if I can ask, or should that be confidental?"

TAG: Darth_Sabith

11. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Atton Rand

Atton lead his padawan down the street. "Yes, Quin, I do sense that." Atton said, puttig a hand towards his blaster. When suddenly he heard something come from a serpent like creature. "I'd want to be quiet if I were you." Atton said in a low voice. "Well your be sure to die, Jedi!!!!" the creature yelled before he and his group removed their blasters and shot. "Quin, either hide or fight!!" Atton yelled, removing his lightsaber to block the bolts.

TAG:Anyone

12. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Twi'lek
    Cantina, Mos Eisely, Tatoonie

"Now, now big guy 6,000 credits is alot and I don't know if your up for the task to begin with." The Twi'lek pulled out a cred card with a smile. How about 4,000 up front and 4,000 ahead."

"Who is your boss if I can ask, or should that be confidental?" asked Frank. The question was one that she didn't even know the whole truth about. "Lets just say my boss can be more genorious than the exchange and worst than a hut if you get on her wrong side."

TAG: Frank

IC: Unknown Figures

The jedi was skilled with the blade but the bounty on jedi remained. It was a prize that any hut would take and as such they knew better to set it to kill.

The stun bolts reflected into the streets striking nearly a dozen citizans. "Jedi you will DIE..." Shouted the serpent like being as he pulled tossed his blaster away and revieled a lightsaber that when activated emerged a green blade.

In the force Atton would feel it strong with in this one but what was he? Had he been sith, a fallen jedi or something else.

TAG: Atton

13. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    Cantina

"Now, now big guy 6,000 credits is alot and I don't know if your up for the task to begin with." The Twi'lek pulled out a cred card with a smile. "How about 4,000 up front and 4,000 ahead."

Frank reached out to take the cred card and smiled. "Sounds good."

"Lets just say my boss can be more genorious than the exchange and worst than a hut if you get on her wrong side."

Frank looked at her more closly. Something was not right, but it rang true some how. Frank nodded and smiles some more. "Now how about you and me doing a little dealing of our own, hum? No, that is fine since I have no time right now, maybe I can catch up with you later sweet thing." Then just thinking of one more thing he turned. "How do I contact you my favorite cherry?"

TAG: Darth_Sabith

14. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Lorrcan N'altool
    Species: Zabrak
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 165 lbs
    Appearance: Black hair, with dark brown eyes. Very tanned skin with an infectious smile. Hair is well trimmed, and he has been contemplating shaving it off completely.

Feats: Prides himself on physical strength, as well as mental aptitude.
    Flaws: Has a short temper. Blames himself for many things.

Muscular Build: Strong, defined.
    Clothing: Loves to wear black with blue lining. Mostly favors pants and tight fitting shirts.
    Weaponry: Vibroblade, blaster pistol
    Habits: He hates being bored. To pass the time he either reads or works out. When he is nervous he paces.
    Personality Traits: Can be agressive when the situation calls for it, or he loses his temper. Mostly laid back, just trying to find his place in the galaxy.

Bio: He left his home world when he was only 16, after the tragic death of his family. It happened in his sleep. Their dwelling collapsed on all of them. He had a fight with his parents just that night. He stormed out of the house and decided to sleep in a field instead of have to listen to his parents. In his sleep he dreamt about having the power to kill them in one swift stroke. He dreamt about making the house fall in on them as they slept. He awoke the next day to a pile of rubble that used to be his house, his entire family killed in the accident. He had displayed unusual traits throughout his life, but nothing quite like that. No longer tied to his family, he left his homeworld, hitching a ride with bounty hunters. They taught him the trade, and he excelled in almost all areas. More than one time he was able to almost see the future and get himself out of a jam. His abilities have become more pronounced as he has become older, and now he is looking for some answers.

15. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

He looked at her for a few more seconds, turned and left. He had what he needed to start out with, and the first place to go was the hangers and see if he could find this Ebon Hawk. Actualy finding the crew was the last thing he wanted right now. He needed all the information about these poeple. A war had just ended, and who knows what kind of folks they were.

Frank threaded his way through the crowd to the main landing tower. "Sometimes I wish poeple stayed home more. Then they could be out of my way." He watched or tried to look at each person wondering it they were the owner of this ship. Plus he hoped they were not home when he came calling...if they were, he would just make due and work with it.

TAG: Anyone

16. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Lorrcan

Lorrcan had just dropped from hyperspace and sat in orbit above the planet. It hung in the distance like a brown ball of dust, and if he had heard correctly, that is about all it was. Yet there was something inside him that urged him to come to this place. He wasn't sure what it was, but he never questioned his inner "voice". It had saved his life too many times.

He sat there and stared for a few more minutes before he grabbed the controls and started his descent to the planet surface. He only saw a few settlements on his scanners, but he decided to head for the largest one.

The trip was pretty uneventful, and the planet had a rugged beauty to it. There was no doubt in Lorrcan's mind that the planet would tear you apart if you let it. As he flew closer to the settlement on his nav, his stomach started to turn a little. He couldn't quite place the feeling, but it wasn't nausia. In fact he wasn't sure he had ever felt this way before.

As his ship settled on the landing pad, he shut the ship down and made his way to the walkway. As it lowered he caught the smells of the planet. Not all horrible, but not all that pleasant either. He walked from the ship and into the bustle of the city. He caught a sign on the edge of his landing pad: Welcome to Mos Eisley.

Tag: Anyone

17. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    )OoC
    Where is everyone?

18. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Mos Eisely, Tatoonie
    The city was a buzz about some fight. Normly it wouldn't be any thing but on Tatoonie there was alway some fight. The fact that it was near the space port made things even more instrusting. Frank suddenly felt a horrible sensation in his stomic. It was a feeling that normly ment something bad was going to happen.
    The space port was still a bit to far to make a run for it and as Frank looked around shadow like figures began to emerge from the dark allies.
    TAG: Frank and Atton
    IC: Space Port, Mos Eisley

The ships hanger opened before Lorrcan even got off. A small group of hunters stood outside waiting for him. The fact they had found him didn't surpirse him. They where almost familly to him but why had they come for him?
    Tag: Lorrcan

19. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Lorrcan

Lorrcan looked from the welcom sign to the group of hunters sitting at the edge of his landing pad. He knew them all. He had worked with them for most of his adult life, and respected most of them. He wasn't sure why they were on Tatooine, but he also knew they hadn't parted on the best of terms.

"Well, well, well. Look what the krayt dragon drug in. What brings you guys to a dust bowl like this?" Lorrcan asked with a smile.

He began walking over to them, watching them closely. There were a couple in the group that he didn't trust, and one he had never seen before. He couldn't explain it, but it was like he was able to watch them all at once, and read their expressions like thoughts. Something about Tatooine perhaps...

As he came within a few paces of the group he stopped. He kept his hand close to his blaster, but not too close. After all, they were friends.

Tag: Any/GM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.