side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Best Game Ever!!!!!! Till I get mad at it again. Which has already happened 3 times. I foresee it happening much more. But still totally the Game of The Year.

~PK~

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I haven't gotten it yet! :_| I'm going to tomorrow so I can obsess over it for the next several months of my life. :p

3. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Be preapred to become super obessed. I already like this one better then the first one. Goal to beat it quicker then I beat the first one. So I don't know if I can do it in less then a month.

~PK~

4. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    Better than the first? Wow...that's saying something. I played KOTOR 4 different times. :p

But I will have to split my KOTOR time with my Halo2 time. I'm an equal opportunity player, you know.

5. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    I still refuse to play Halo 2 till after Christmas when the hype dies down. I still feel it is the most over-rated game of all time.

~PK~

6. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    It's a bit overrated, but not much. The gameplay is awesome on multiplayer. The ability to jump on vehicles and melee the driver kicks serious amounts of arse. The energy sword is the best weapon addition I've seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.