KR-IS-MUS Party

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by ImDaBudge, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    What kind of dessert does everyone like?
  2. mini_pounce Jedi Knight

star 1
    anything with chokolat-ay suits me fine.... although.... it might be dangerous to everyone else's health.. giving me chokolat that is. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

~nieau spriv~ (me starwars-ah-mum name :D)
  3. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. Tori_Dakk Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    What? Is that the Australian thing?
  6. Pounce Jedi Knight

star 2
    We, Rick and I, regret to inform you that we will NOT be able to make it to the Christmas party on Friday. Sorry all! Have a merry one!

Amy
  7. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :_| Okay well have fun anyway, without us. *sniff*
  8. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Rob and Becky... I was wondering... Is it too late for me to say "I'd like to come?", because I would. I would have let you know earlier but for one small problem-- I do not have internet access at home. If it's too late, I'll understand.
  9. Tori_Dakk Jedi Knight

star 2
    panitone is this thick bread cake-like thing with raisins and other weird buts in it...

the peruvians in my family love this stuff... I on the other hand don't...
  10. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sean, you are welcome to come- with Rick and Amy out we need another friendly face at the table- bring your girl also if you would like. If you need directions, PM me or Rob. Or you can just call us. I've already posted my phone number. :)
  11. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Autumn, are you going to need a ride?
  12. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Is it too late for me to say that I can now come to dinner? My family decided today that my dad's dinner can wait til Sunday. Did I not tell them that at the beginning of the month? Yes, but do they ever listen to me? Nooooooooooooo.

Anyway, can I still come to the beginning of the party? I'll still bring dessert too.
  13. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mary we would love for you to come at the beginning. We will plan on you! Thanks for bringing dessert.

14. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    But I'm still wondering what you people want for dessert. I'll bring brownies if no one says anything. Even better, we have brownies with ice cream, chocolate syrup and whipping cream. How's that? Is there anyone else besides me that can't have dairy?
  15. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    taps chin in conteplation of the ultimate White Bantha gift...
  16. Boraccio Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am so sorry to back out at the last minute, but Katherine has a very bad case of the flu. We will be taking her to the doctor in a few minutes. I hope you all have a wonderful evening, and a Merry Christmas!
  17. Boraccio Jedi Knight

star 1
    -update-
    While it may be the season of sharing, we feel that it may be a good idea to be selfish with the virus that seems to be spreading through our family. Again, we hope you all have a wonderful evening.
  18. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thank you Rob and Becky, it was a great party. I had fun and it's always good to see everyone once again.

Happy Holidays. :D
  19. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Indeed, the party was great. I was very impressed with the veritable smorgasbord of wonderful culinary treats that were laid out before us. And that Cranium game was pretty neat-o as well. I apologize if I seemed kind of timid... My mind was elsewhere. This is not going to be a very pleasant holiday season for me. And I missed my girl. Anyway, thank you for your hospitality. Hope to see you all again soon.
  20. ImDaBudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks everyone for coming. It was lots of fun and we're happy that we were able to bring everyone one together for one night.
  21. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
  22. Tori_Dakk Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey guys!!!
    Becky! thank you so much for opening ur home to us, and thank you for ur kindness in preparing the dinner (you too of course Rob!) I enjoyed seeing friends, and meeting some new.

I hope you all have Happy and Safe Holidays!

Love you all!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.