Krash's Bowling charity - need help

Discussion in 'FanForce Activities' started by Krash, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    In my constant efforts to "do some good"...I'm participating in Bowl For Kid's Sake 2003 bowling for Big Brothers, Big Sisters here in Cleveland (both personal and as a representative of my FanForce) Now, all I need to do is try and raise $100 for the April 27th event...that's where I need everyone's help!!!

Would anyone (or Fanforce chapters) be interested in helping sponser me for this event?

I happen to be on my cousin Bob's team (with guys from NASA Lewis/Glenn in Cleveland) called "Rocket Guys Who Bowl". (seemed ironic given MY affiliation)

Here's the link to that website:
    Bowling For Kids' Sake 2003

I've already been asking CRs from other cities, and Bobafemme says I can use it as an artical for FF news as an example of Fanforce charity work.

The website asks for a minimum donation of $10 (but you can request an invoice, in the mail for smaller donations). I figure a bunch of small donations from alot of people (and I've had the pleasure of meeting alot of good people here on TFN) could go a long way!

"you say the biggest problem in the universe is that nobody helps each other" - Anakin Skywalker (TPM)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.