main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Krayt Dragon - How much!!!???

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by russelguppy, Jan 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russelguppy

russelguppy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    All TCG threads now go here to the new board

Okay, this is a bit of challenge to see who can find the most expensive Krayt Dragon card from the A New Hope TCG expansion. So far the highest price I've seen is $31 U.S. on the Addictive Behaviors website. Can anyone beat that?

2. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    i saw it in a shop here for $75 AUS, not sure the transfer rate

3. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Hmm, I'll have to check with Kirk next time I go into Addictive Behaviors about the krayt dragon price. Is it really that great of a card in the TCG? The CCG version wasn't that great for gameplay at all.

4. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    Well ill give you a rundown of it, id say it can kill most small rush units in one hit and when it attacks and kills, it can attack again, and caus its so powerful it might be able to kill about 4 chars a turn or so (really powerful)

5. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    It is a powerful card, but hardly worth $31 IMHO. It is probably worth that in "market price" right now, because I am sure someone is willing to pay it, but it really is not a make or break card. My decks could take one out no problem and not miss a beat. If I had several of them, I may include them in a deck, but it would not be the card to die for or anything.

6. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Bib, I ordered a handful of cards this weekend and my whole order was canceled saying there was a problem with the inventory. Did you guys sell out on a bunch of ANH singles? It was pretty frustrating.

7. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    We've been revamping our website of late, so it could be that our inventory wasn't uploaded onto the server correctly at the time you ordered. I believe it's completely loaded now, so if you order now, there shouldn't be any problems.

8. StealthJedi

StealthJedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2003
    Hey i know someone who has Crayt Dragon!!!

He had it in his first booster that he bought :)
    His name on this forum is TCG-player!
    If you are intrest i can tell him?!?

ok that was it.... Cya

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Hehe, the krayt dragon here at Addictive Behaviors now costs $40.25, and the foil is $77.50. :p

10. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    owch, i knew it was expensive but that. U sold many Bib?

11. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    I don't think we've sold very many at all, but then again, SWTCG doesn't sell very well in this area.

12. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    if they sold it in my area they would have huge sales. I Hate my area, im a TCG And CCG player and they have barely sold any, every now and again they sell a few anh packs of JP expsns but besides that notin.

13. TCG-Player

TCG-Player Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    say bib,

i think i understand you got ur own webshop ??? so uhmm.... could you gimme link :D btw. i live in the netherlands... with my krayt dragon in my 1st booster from ANH... if im wrong... ah whatever, if im not wrong... gimme gimme gimme link :p

14. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    Is the Krayt Dragon worth selling/trading?
    I just got mine from my local WotC and I need to know if it is worth trying to sell.
    I would like a trade rather than a money deal.

Thanks,
    Capt_Piett

15. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    www.addictive-behaviors.com

16. SithDooku

SithDooku Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2002
    The commic shop that I get most of my cards from have one for $35.00! Ouch!

17. TCG-Player

TCG-Player Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    thnx bib

comic store where i buy my cards, doesn't sell cards apart from each other. only in 11 pack boosters :( 'sniff'
    ah whell thnx again

18. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Might I add that the picture on the TCG Krayt Dragon is really horrible? Give me the CCG one any day. You gotta love the head sticking out of its lair to try and munch on the two stormtroopers who invaded its territory.

[image=http://www.decipher.com/starwars/cardlists/specialedition/dark/images/kraytdragon.gif]

19. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    Yea but the TCG version makes more of a difference then the CCG. In TCG it ROCKS!! In CCG it was ok but unless u needed the card for whatever reason it wasnt good to add.

20. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    Creatures are more integrated in TCG than CCG. Actually, the player's committee is taking steps to improve creatures for the CCG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.