main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kryptonian Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Mace Windu's Cousin, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace Windu's Cousin

Mace Windu's Cousin Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2015
    [​IMG]

Suppose the planet krypton existed in the star wars universe. Would the Jedi go out of their or even want to recruit a child from that planet who was force sensitive, or do you think they would be too powerful to consider as possible Jedi ?

Imagine a jedi going to the planet and recruiting a youngling.
    [​IMG]

They soon realize the child develop special abilities that make them even more powerful than your average jedi master. Would such a child be allowed to continue training ? would the jedi forbid the recruiting of aliens whose natural abilities would make them too powerful for the order to control ?

[​IMG]

KnightOfRen likes this.
  2. KnightOfRen

KnightOfRen Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Yes! Yes! So much YES! :D

I'd love to see a Kryptonian Jedi, since I'm a MASSIVE Superman fan.

3. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
  4. Rhiwarkeyl

Rhiwarkeyl Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2015
    what if he turns to the dark side ? he is the most powerful Sith he could wipe out all the Jedi and anyone in his path he does not even need a lightsaber

5. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    One problem some critics have with Superman is he's to invincible, thus the invention of kryptonite.

I love Superman and the Jedi but I can't see a Jedi Kryptonian. That's to much power in one person besides with laser vision why would he or she need a lightsaber and that's one of the best things about a Jedi.

Yet it would be really cool if they could do it. Both have an inborn nature to help people.

Dandelo likes this.
  6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    One thing you guys are missing.

Superman's abilities blossomed because of Earth's yellow sun, not because of Kal-El's inherent attributes.

Use that West End Games Imperial weapon that blocks the sun, or wait for the jedi to take a starship away somewhere, and take him down.

If he sticks in one place, you might have to write off a planet or solar system, but if he is a threat beyond those borders, he/she will have vulnerabilities.

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  7. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Furthermore, less us not forget a weakness to magic. I see no reason why Force drain, in the mold of Nihilus' or Traya's use of the technique, wouldn't swiftly destroy him. For that matter, given that Force lightning isn't just electricity, but a draining attack of dark side sorcery, I suspect even a Jedi Superman would have problems going up against your average run-of-the-mill Sith Lord.

8. Mace Windu's Cousin

Mace Windu's Cousin Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2015
    It's probably the impressive blade work of his, wanting to destroy the planet and giant sword of his as well as his natural tendency to hate things. I'm just curious what kind of sith would Sephiroth be if he was in star wars universe. Say he had force potential and a lightsaber. At what level would you put a guy like that as ?

[​IMG]

9. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Going to merge this with the previous thread you have regarding a non Star Wars character possessing force powers. We don't need separate threads for every being in the every fictional universe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.