main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KSC!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Holy cow, I just had the best trip to KSC with ERFSEDS. 15 Enginerds storming NASA in 'Got Thrust?' T-shirts, what could be better! Haha, well, maybe when Mike (project manager) and I got an innovative pic straddling one of the rocket engines, riding it Cowboy style :D They also have a new IMAX movie called 'Space Station 3D' that was all about the ISS in 3D. Simply magnificant! And I think the Force was with me today (other than it scaring of the Sith Security long enough to take my pic) but I was in the gift shop getting ready to buy a shirt and hat, but after standing in line for 20 minutes and not moving, I got a feeling I should put it back and leave, and as soon as I met up with my group again at the IMAX theater it started pouring! 'Thank you Obi-Wan Kenobi' :) I'm still excited :D When I get the pics back I'll post them on the ERFSEDS site. Engineers in their natural habitat ;) The goofiness can only be matched by the 501st crashing a night club :p

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, just thought I would let you know that the pics of ERFSEDS at KSC are up: ERFSEDS I love the pic of me straddling the 'pod racer' engine ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.