main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kudos to Universal Destiny!

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by carolinajedi_00, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinajedi_00

carolinajedi_00 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2003
    I want to give a big THANKS to Universal Destiny, for the fun meeting we had tonight. It was only the two of us there, but I did have a great time. Thank you for making me feel so welcomed! I hope to attened many more meetings (and events!) in the future.

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    You're Very Welcome Carolina Jedi! It was great to meet you there! I can't wait to have another meeting in the future!!!

-UD

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    So spill the beans, what did you talk about?

It didn't have anything to do with Star Wars did it?

UD, you are great. I can't wait to see your numbers climb again. Remember, if there is anything you need, just let me know, fliers, etc...

By the way the force pikes are looking good. Everything is dry fitted. I have to paint and assemble. I hope to do the painting this weekend. and assemble it sometime the following week. I am in class two nights a week and work full-time, so it may take a little longer.

I plan on having a Cookout/BBQ either Sept. 20 or 27th. I will find out today if I have to go to a work confrence on Sat the 20th. If I don't, then I want to have it for the 20th. I will be finished with the Pikes by then and You can have yours when you come to the BBQ.

Kevin

4. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Well forgive me I have a short memory so if I forget something it's something that the Rebels have slipped in.

We talked about getting the Spice Miners back together again. Putting Fliers up at Bookshops, both Craven and Carteret Community Colleges, Toys for Tots, the Seafood Festival, state gatherings, the movies, Lord of the Rings, costuming and just a ton of other stuff.

Hehe it was a lot of fun.

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing the Force Pikes and I should have both of those weekends off. Whatever, you need me to do please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help!

-UD :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.