kun vs maul , who would win?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by sithlordexar888, Oct 13, 2001.

?

kun vs maul , who would win?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
Exar Kun 30 vote(s) 52.6%
Darth Maul 6 vote(s) 10.5%
Vader comes in and kills the lot of em 19 vote(s) 33.3%
*head explodes* 2 vote(s) 3.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-skycrawler Jedi Master

star 2
    However powerful Kun was his was nothing compared to Vader since Anakin had the highest midi count ever. Infact it was off the scales. Kun's count was no doubt measured and they would be able o compare it. If Kun even had the second highest count they would say not even Kun had a count that high. We have not seen anakin go full out and Lucas has said that we find out why he is the chosen one.
    After the PT is done people will marval at Anakin's power. I also think that Anakin was more powerful than Plapatine since he beat him.
    Anakin was able to hide his intentions from the emperor whil standing right next to him. He then was able to take direct blast of force lightning and throw him down the shaft. This seems to show he was more powerful.
  2. exar-tull Force Ghost

star 5
    Exar Kun is da man and would win.
  3. Eldritch009 Jedi Master

star 4
    I voted Kun. He was after all a master. An apprentice rarely wins from a master. Only after becoming a master him/herself maybe, but until then, no.
  4. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think Vader never used the powers Kun did because....Kun and his powers didn't exist. Maul, Palpy, Vader, and the new guy are the only true examples we have of the Sith's power.

I mean, this guy doesn't even have "Darth" in his name
  5. Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd have to say that Vader would kill both of them. I mean, Maul lost to a kid hanging by his fingernails and who was blinded be loss because his master was just killed!! And Kun is just lame no matter how you put it. So, Vader would definitely be the victor in this match.

6. Knight1192 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Dark Lord of the Sith Exar Kun exsisted before the title of Darth did. He was choosen as the Dark Lord by the spirits of long dead Dark Lords, and Ulic Qel-Droma was selected by these same spirits to be his first apprentice. Kun was able to use a Sith holocron to seemingly infect other Jedi Knights, turning them to the dark side. He used Sith alchamey to transform members of the Massassi as well as to create dark side creatures. And he had a Sith Amulet which greatly enhanced his powers. With Ulic, Kun heralded the new age of the Sith, which had been prophicized by both the Jedi and the Sith. In the end, the only way the Jedi could put an end to Exar Kun was to band together, joining all of their powers in a great fire of the Force to defeat him. And even then they failed as he managed to drain the life forces of the Massassis on Yavin IV and keep his "living" spirit alive on the jungle moon. It would not be until over 4,000 years later that he was finally defeated.

Darth Maul was nothing next to Exar Kun. And as I have said, give Vader a Sith Amulet to even things out and then it would be a matter of who was luckier as to who would win.
  7. Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And they say you learn everything you need to know in school. :}

8. MaceWinducannotdie Jedi Master

star 4
    Knight1192- don't argue with a "canonist"

Kun would win because he cannot be defeated by any individual Jedi.
  9. BoutyPunkrAurra Jedi Knight

star 3
    kun bc maul has the dorky face paints
  10. Knight1192 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Knight1192- don't argue with a "canonist"

Could you please explain this for me as I'm not sure what exactly you mean by it?
  11. peregrine Force Ghost

star 4
    Vaderbait is a canonist. There was a similar thread in the Miscellaneous forum and he said Kun couldn't beat Maul because Kun didn't exist but Maul did.
  12. Knight1192 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Considering it has been decided that the EU is canon, that arguement would not work.
  13. peregrine Force Ghost

star 4
  14. JWK Jedi Master

star 4
    It never says Obi-wan knows about Kun's midicholian count. However it is on the records. He's just comparing Anakin's count to a well known standerd, Yoda's-plus few people would get it if he said "Not even Exar Kun had a count that high."

Personaly Kun would let maul live as long as he wanted, about ten seconds.

Kun and Vader would be interesting.
  15. darth-skycrawler Jedi Master

star 2
    Don't get into another canon debate. Well if Kun had the highest count ever then I think Obi Wan would have known. Kun's count was probably not as high as Yoda's and Anakin's was far higher than Yoda's. So Anakin has more power trained for longer and achieved his goal of wiping the sith. Not to mention had the force for a father. Anakin would win ahdns down.
  16. Knight1192 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well if Kun had the highest count ever then I think Obi Wan would have known.

No, Obi-Wan would have no knowledge of this what so ever. Exar Kun had been dead for nearly four thousand years before Obi-Wan was born, living as a disembodied spirit on Yavin IV. And those Sith Amulets enhanced onces abilities as well as making it possible for one to actually read the ancient Sith text. With those amulets, Kun was more powerful than Vader.
  17. darth-skycrawler Jedi Master

star 2
    Well if the Kun did almost wipe out the jedi then I think Obi Wan would have heard of him. We have heard of Alexander the great and others like him since they were powerful. It is very likely that Obi Wan when he was in jedi history class would have heard all about Kun. Kenobi is also a sucker for the rules so you could bet he got straight A*.
  18. Knight1192 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And you could bet this was something that got covered up so that only the Masters would likely have heard of Exar Kun. Kun himself tried learning things that as a Knight he was forbidden to learn. That forrbiden knowledge helped to lead him to the dark side. It was knowledge allowed only to Jedi Master. And I seriously doubt that certain knowledge would be open to all Jedi by the time the prequel era began, or by the time Obi-Wan was training to be a Jedi.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.