main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

/*\/*\~Kuro-n~/*\/*\ (JA/Drama/Action--Some Obi-Torture)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Sarah_K: But *I* liked that story!!!

Siri_Z: *laughs* That was the idea ;)

Padawan_Kitara: *sigh* Yeah that's me [face_devil]

Niobiie-of-Belfalas: Why thank you!! And no I don't mind you reviewing The Healer on my story :D I'm glad you liked my sister's writing :)

_Lady_Wimsey: Die??? Die!!! Now what makes you think I'd want to kill him....don't answer that ;)

Oh and congradulations to Bekah_K who actually guessed my evil scheme!! Or rather Donté's evil scheme...same difference ;) Good job Bekah!!

Okay, next post, I think I've got 2 more posts after this one. :D

Donté smiled and brought his lightsaber down towards Qui-Gon, Qui-Gon brought up his green blade to block the attack. He swished up and stabbed down catching Donté's blade in a terrific buzz. Donté's eyes were a flame, their fire was like the saber in his hand.

"You're apprentice is your weakness, I, like others, have realized this." Qui-Gon took on the offensive for a moment his eyes flashing.

"If I care about him it's something you could never understand, what you have realized is that hurting him is like hurting me." Donté crashed down his lightsaber in several furious strokes holding one blow against Qui-Gon's saber and smile.

"It is foolish of you to care about someone so much, and then not protect him as you should." Qui-Gon pushed his opponent away with a great shove, Donté whirled around and brought his saber down towards the fallen Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon ducked forward quickly putting his green blade between the red one, his saber came dangerously close to Obi-Wan's head. Donté laughed in triumph. "You see? Weakness. I have no doubt that you would turn that saber into your own heart if it meant saving him." Qui-Gon slashed towards Donté's head.

"You think it is weakness because you've never cared about anyone, you can't understand." He felt Donté's rage grow.

"I cared about my brother, the one you murdered." He spat maliciously.

"He killed himself, Donté."

"No! You were killing him from the very start, you didn't give him what he needed, to understand the truth, you fed him lies and he was killed because of it." Qui-Gon remembered the look on Xanatos' face as he had stepped into that acid pit and retreated a couple steps. Donté held off the attack his eyes locked with Qui-Gon's. Xanatos' eyes.

"I won't pretend I don't feel a deep regret and remorse for the death of your brother. I didn't realize that trust is something that shouldn't be given lightly, you must be sure of the one you are trusting. I've learned that in the hardest ways. To whom I give my trust, and how much I will give cost the life of a man, your brother." He turned to glance back at Obi-Wan, pain filled his eyes and he turned his gaze quickly back to Donté. "And to crush the heart of an innocent boy more times then I would like to mention." Qui-Gon's blue eyes shone with memories as he let his lightsaber drop slightly. "You trust no one anymore, but when I can fully trust someone, I know how to love them like I love Obi-Wan." Donté's eyes flickered with a brief sense of confusion at Qui-Gon's words, but it soon passed away and his eyes became bright, he leapt forward catching Qui-Gon's blade harshly.

"That's what makes you weak." He said bitterly. Qui-Gon twisted his blade away and struck it at Donté his mind was suddenly filled with the pain of his Padawan. He struck harder towards his opponent, he knew there was no way to save Donté, he was so engulfed in evil the only thing to do was to try and save Obi-Wan. Donté whirled his red blade around and cracked it against Qui-Gon's. The two enemies slowly moved back down into the warehouse, away from Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon slashed at Donté's middle, but Donté fell to one knee and caught the blow. Qui-Gon was impressed at Donté's skill, since the man had never been trained, he must have trained himself, but Qui-Gon knew that with an opponent like this, he may not be in time-- He cut the thought, and banished it from his mi

2. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    Very very nice!!

That one kept me at the edge of my seat... chair... stool.. yea stool. lol

Till Later~
    Siri

3. jedimarika

jedimarika Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2002
    i loved the story, i hope there is more

i would love to give it 2 thumbs up no lets
    give it up's a whole lot of up's say like
    20 up's. Great job well done.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppp's.

4. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    Hey, I was on the right track! Great post! More soon please!! :)

5. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Niobiie-of-Belfalas Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2002

Okiday. Me happy now. Cool. :p :D

I agree with Lady Wimsey. Let's actually kill Obi some time. That'd be fun!!!!

There is one difference between your SW stories and mine. You have stuff like Obi (gasping, half dead) in Qui's arms. He loves his apprentice 'n all. My stuff, NEVER!!! I'd rather get them in a fight and kill eachother, get in trouble with Yoda, and finally give up (ask eachother's forgiveness quickly) and forget the whole thing. ;)

6. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Evil comment Niobii- there are enough of those threads out there already.

Great post :)

7. _Lady_Wimsey

_Lady_Wimsey Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2002

Well, that wasn't *exactically* what I said Miss Niobiie. I just noticed (I didn't imagion it, did I) that Siri said Obi-Wan's wound was a 'slow but mortal' thingy. I *know* he'll just go to the healers (again) and be fine, but I still think Siri should kill him anyway. Come on Siri, rewrite the ending and kill him and give us all a shock!! Make him die tragically in Qui-Gon's arms and make Qui-Gon go on the rampage (also again :D).

8. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Please don't think I'm too evil Padawan K. I actually don't read much stuff like that and I hardly write it (I really write mostly humor and stay away from surious writing, that's so much harder) Please don't think I'm evil! I'm really just teasing Siri 'cus she's so sweet and doesn't hurt people too much in her stories. :)

9. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Siri_Z: Hee hee!! Glad you liked it!!

jedimarika: WoW!! Thanx!! Wow, two thumbs? Really? ;)

Bekah_K: Yeah! You're very smart...either that or I'm just exceptionally bad at hiding things ;)

Niobiie-of-Belfalas: Ha!! Yeah, I feel like killing him!! No see, what *I* do is just mortally wound him to the POINT of death but then dramtically pull him back so I did give Qui-Gon a heart-attack *smiles sweetly* No if you want DEAD Obi-Wan you should read Cassia's story Five Deaths to Die....I believe the title speaks for itself :p And tanx for calling me sweet :) I'm sweet really!! I am!!

Obi-Wan: Yeah right.

Siri: (hotly) Nobody asked you Jediboy.

Padawan_Kitara: Yes, she's terribly evil, that's why she's my friend ;)

_Lady_Wimsey: ....oh my! I think YOU should read Five Deaths to Die too, Lady Wimsey!! ;) You have it in for are poor hero (don't worry your in good company; most people do) Yeah, well I COULD rewrite the ending but I value my life and most people would probably KILL me if I did that :D

And here it is!! The final post!! Thank you all for being so wonderful and putting up with my 'clever' antics!!

I can now reveal to any who didn't know (if there was anybody) that Kuro-n is 'Clone' in Japanese. I had kind of placed my planet in a Japanese atmosphere so my sister (Sarah_K) thought the title might be a good one :D (she's so clever)

Thank you again for being such wonderful readers!! *Hugs all*

Now for the last post!!

Qui-Gon sat tensely next to Obi-Wan, the trip back to the palace had been frightening at best, every time Obi-Wan began to cough Qui-Gon felt his anxiety blow out of control. Now he was lying in the healing wing of the Palace. The Healer told Qui-Gon to watch Obi-Wan closely for any change in condition, but Obi-Wan had stayed the same deathly pale color and his eyes remained shut. Qui-Gon's finger drifted across Obi-Wan's forehead and Obi-Wan turned slightly groaning at the intense pain at his side. The Healer said it had been a brutal wound, and he had done all he could, with Obi-Wan in this coma, all they could do was wait. *Wait.* Qui-Gon felt guilt wash over again, it was his fault and this time nothing anyone could say would convince him otherwise, *he* had done this to Obi-Wan. Remorse swept through to no one, but in his mind he felt someone sitting quietly, listening. He looked at Obi-Wan suddenly. The boy's eyes opened slowly, they were half closed but he managed the words.

"Do not center on you anxieties master, you can't change the past, you can only improve the present to change the future." He managed a slight smile. And Qui-Gon felt relief course through him.

"Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan recovered faster after he came out of his coma, Qui-Gon sat by him every day until he was mostly recovered.

He walked into the room and found Obi-Wan, he was sitting up, eating something he didn't seem to be enjoying.

"This tastes like master Yoda's gruel." He joked.

"It's healthy food," Qui-Gon shook his head. "I didn't make it up." Obi-Wan looked at him, his Master was smiling finally and Qui-Gon felt it had been a long time since he had. But now that Obi-Wan was recovering it made him feel a great joy rise in him and spread through every feeling. Still he felt he needed to say something to Obi-Wan

"Padawan," He paused. "I know that for what I did, you cannot forgive me. I shouldn't have trusted your clone, I did feel something strange about him, something in his smile wasn't right, and he just didn't know certain things that he should have." He looked closely at Obi-Wan. "But the truth is Padawan, I trusted him and it wasn't because I felt he was in danger, it wasn't because he had been wounded, it was all because I trust you." Obi-Wan looked up at him and smile spread across his face and on a sudden impulse Qui-Gon wrapped Obi-Wan in his arms and smiled. "Yes Obi-Wan," He whispered. "I trust you, and I am so very proud of you. I know that sometimes it doesn'

10. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    So which one will you be posting next, Siri? Hmmmm? *tries to hide preparations for a water balloon trap beneath the table* I was just thinking I'd head over to the new thread when you start it and set us some refreshments! :D

Sarah >^,,^<

11. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    Good ending! So happy that Obi didn't die...yes, I'm one of those that likes happy endings.

Thank you, but I didn't get the clone thing right away...had to re-read it a couple of times before finding the discrepancies between the two Obi-Wan's.

When is your next fic coming out??

12. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Bekah_K: Why thank you!! Yes, I thought that confusion might happen. See I tried to make it as clear as possible, but it's kinda hard to completely switch gears like that, suddenly the character YOU'VE been watching is the bad guy and this other one is the good guy, it's just a little confusing ;) Well...my next fic is kinda a...humor fic ;) Well, I've been so depressing lately it's starting to become a reputation ;) My next *serious* fic is probably going to be after that one :)

13. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Whoooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was GREAT!!!!!!! I love reading your stories Siri!!!!!!!!!! Obi didn't die, Qui didn't, uh, really killl him, and everybody got a good 'ol wash of guilt to keep and treasure for the rest of their lives!!!!!!
    (and Obi got to eat hospital food, I never thought I'd say this but POOR OBI!!!!!)

*leaps around the room dancing* I love happy endings, but only if I don't have to write them 'cause I think they're hard to write. :D :D :D :D

14. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    great mushy ending :)

15. _Lady_Wimsey

_Lady_Wimsey Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2002
    Nice 'n cool!!! Good job Siri!! :mad:

Hum, mush.......something for breakfast. :p

16. Starkindler

Starkindler Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2002