Kyle Katarn Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Karume, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Karume Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now I noticed that there wasnt a fan club for Kyle Katarn, so i decided we should give the guy some credit after all, he has been to hell and back, let me see, he was with Imperial Forces, then a rebel spy and oh yes a jedi knight. He's had a couple of excellent games and still no one talks about him

so post here if you like Kyle Katarn
  2. _Zap_ Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. Karume Jedi Knight

star 1
    come on ppl, there has to be some of you that like kyle katarn, that guy has to be the coolest character in the star wars universe

why doesnt ne one like him?
  4. C-3PX Force Ghost

star 6
    Kyle in JK2 sweet stuff
  5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Gutten tag,

I am Senator CmdrMitthrawnuruodo of the Imperial Lounge from the EU Senate here to invite you to appoint a Senator to represent your thread in the EU Senate.

The appointed Senator can also have one Primary Aide who takes his/her place in the EUS when they're gone (cannot be a Senator), and, if he/she wishes, a Secondary Aide.

One last thing, the appointed Senator needs to Private Message Senator lexu of his/her representation and who is his/her Primary Aide and/or Secondary Aide.

Danke,
    Senator Mitth
  6. I_Kyle_Katarn_I Jedi Padawan

I like kyle! he rules! he rocks! etc... i have the games, graphic novels, the figures (kyle, dark trooper.) and ive written a coupla fan fic stories about him myself. But what id really like to see (and read.. lol) is a full length novel devoted to the man himself... that would rock... anyway! kyle fans! speak up!
  7. The_Standmaiden Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmm . . . no, couldn't tell that you like Kyle at all. 8-} Yes, I also think that Kyle is cool and should have his own novel.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.