main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Kylo Ren the anti Anakin Skywalker?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Early, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Early

Darth Early Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 23, 2015
    Just an idea about Kylo Ren...

He was born from a virgin mother, created somehow unknowingly by Darth Vader. The Empire soldiers killed his mother when he was almost a baby, but he was saved by Captain Phasma and was later raised by The First Order after the fall of the Empire. Unaware of his own past, told that his parents were the fallen soldiers of the First Order he accepts their dogma. While a small boy he hears the corrupt version story of Darth Vader. More and more he becomes obsessed by him, and during an act of rage he discovers the force. This discovery leads him to believe his is the heir to Darth Vader, setting his destiny on finishing his work. Supreme leader Snoke not being force sensitive will manipulate him through Sith Order dogma and granting him the rank of Knight.

Growing more powerful with the force he will seek vengeance for Vader's death searching for Luke Skywalker and wowing to destroy the Skywalker family. He confronts Luke at the Jedi academy, telling him he is to pay for murdering Vader. Luke than tells him the truth, which he dismisses as a lie. Unwilling to kill Kylo, Luke tries to flee from him, but Jacen Solo his young apprentice interferes and gets killed. Kylo excapes with Vader's mask. Afraid for her daughter's life Leia sends Rey to a remote planet of Jakku right after birth faking miscarriage. Leia and Han grow distant. Luke goes to Exile, fearing he might go Dark and blaming himself for Jacen's death.

Wanting to know if Luke is the son of Vader he will search for Luke's lost lightsaber as it holds the truth about what happened. Is Vader truly a Skywalker?

Force awakens and a lightsaber appears...

Hope someone shares an opinion on this madness :)

2. Darth PJ

Darth PJ Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2013
    Interesting... but I think TFA will be less 'metaphysical' in it's approach in its explanation to these things e.g. I think it's more likely that Kylo Ren will be Han/Leia's kid than an immaculate conception born of the force kind of thing (though obviously this would still mean he has Chosen One blood in his veins)...

3. Cyan_Dawn

Cyan_Dawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 1999
    Nah, they won't use one of the most reviled elements from TPM, this also goes for Midi-Chlorians, Jar Jar, etc. However, it does make me wonder how Kylo Ren (assuming he's Han and Leia's son) found out about Vader, and how much he knows about him. If Kylo Ren was a student at Luke's academy, did Luke tell him the whole story? This was a risky choice on Luke's part, hence the proverb: curiosity killed the cat. If Luke didn't tell him, perhaps Snoke is the one who told him about Vader and this lead to his obsession. If this is the case, then Kylo may not know that Anakin/Vader turned back to the good side in the end. I'm not sure how Snoke would know this, therefore he couldn't tell Kylo.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  4. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    I think it is entirely possible that Kylo Ren was somehow the result of mixing Vader's DNA with someone elses. Cloning is a known technique in SW and Kylo may be the result of an experiment to duplicate Vader's unique force potential, maybe the only successful one while the other candidates turned out Muggles.

5. SgtTimBob

SgtTimBob Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 5, 2014
    There is already a Kylo Ren thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.