main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Kyp and Jaina: The Adventure of a LifeTime....(Part one The SunSet Star)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Twin_solo_Durron, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    This story is in Honor of WISH-E-WISh.

Some of u may rember this first half of this chapter seeing as its from my other Fic called "The MoonLit". I was not likeing the way MoonLit was going but from it this Fic was borning.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Part one :The sunSet Star

?Jaina wake up. It is almost time to leave for the Sunset Star,? her bother
    Jacen said.

?What time are Tenel Ka and Vima getting here?? Jaina asked him.

?They are you friends not mine you should know,? he responded. ?Well, I do not, so could you please enlighten me.? ?Sure any minute now Tenel Ka will
    be ringing the doorbell. Are you packed??

?Hello is anybody up?? Tenel Ka called out as she opened the door. ?Yes! We are up and ready to go.

Where is Vima?? ?Oh, she is already at the bridge with the guys.? ?Let me guess she
    needs a lot of help with her bags?? Jacen asked Tenel Ka. She responded was a big thumbs up.

AN HOUR LATER AT THE BRIDGE

?Glad you guys could make it. It is good to see that you are still in one piece after helping Vima with all of her stuff,? Jaina said to her fiancé Kyp.

?Well, I did have a little help from Zekk and Bob,? he told her as he wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace. ?I am so glad that you are here with me and not on some other plant,? Jaina told him as she hugged him back.

?They make a great couple,? Tenel Ka said to Jacen as the both looked at their brother and sister. Vima and her brother Zekk came up to the group and said, ?We are all checked in.? ?And we can get on board any time we want to,? Zekk finished for her.

?Well then what are we waiting for,? Tenel Ka
    asked the group of her best friends.

ON THE SUNSET STAR

By the time they all found their rooms and got settled Jaina noticed that she had grabbed her brother's bag by accident. ?Can you believe it, Tenel Ka?? Jaina asked her. ?Believe what?? she asked back.

?That I picked up Jacen?s bag and not mine.? ?Well, to tell you the truth, that does sound like something you would do,? Tenel Ka told her friend; ?You?d better go and give it back before he tries to put on one of your dresses.?

?Well then I will be right back,? Jaina told her friend as she picked up her bothers bag and walked out of her room and down to her brothers.

A few minutes later Vima come out of the bathroom where she was seeing how hot the shower could
    get.

?Where is Jaina?? she asked Tenel Ka. ?She is getting her bag and a few other things from her brother. Why do you ask?? ?Well, I thought she might like to know that we are moving and about to make the jump to light speed,? Vima said

IN JACEN?S ROOM

?How did you get such great rooms Kyp?? Jaina asked. ?To tell you the truth
    Jaina they were given to me.?

?Given to you by whom?? she asked. ?I don?t
    know I found them in my mailbox some time last week,? he told her.

?That would be about the same time as the party of freedom,? Jaina told him. ?You
    think they could be from Daala?? she asked.

Kyp did not have time to answer her because while she was talking she stood up. Just then the ship made the
    jump to light speed. Jaina went flying and almost hit her head on the door; luckily Kyp was quick enough and grabbed her.

?What was that?? she asked her brother. ?I think it was the jump to light speed,? he answered her.

?Kyp you can let go now. I have my balance back.? ?I will as soon as we get you back to your room. Come on Jacen let us go and make sure our Queen gets back to
    her room in on piece,? Kyp told his friend.

IN JAINA?S ROOM

?What time are we meeting the guys for dinner?? Tenel Ka asked Jaina when she got back into the room.

?They said that they would come and get us when
    they were ready,? she replied.

?What is Vima doing for dinner?? Jaina asked
    her friend.

?She is eating with her brother in a private dining room,? Tenel Ka replied.
    As she did so there was a knock on the door. ?Who is it?? she asked.

?Who do you think it would be?? two voices

2. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    hmm, i like it! :D

it's very good, and though it's nice to have long installments, maybe one's not as long. ;)

Oh yeah, and sometimes it got confusing not having the dialogue in paragraphs.

well i loved it! :D more soon?

3. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    tenelfan14: Glad that u liked it and it was in paragraph but my comp has bee acting craxy. I will try to work on it thou. As for the next post its being worked on right now.

4. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    Ok i know that its a long post...but it cant be that long that no one is reading right?

5. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    feels so sad...seeing as no one cares about her fic...*bump*

6. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    I care about it! i knwo it's kinda hard to get readers. I'm in need of more readers on my fic. *hint, hint* :p (link is in signature if you want to read it)

7. fukushuu

fukushuu Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2004
    Hey, it's a pretty awesome ficcy there. I know.. hehe I joined so I could reply. If ya can't get readers advertise and no length of fic does not matter. I recently read a 52 chapter fiction on ff.net and the story still isn't finished. So.. it's not the length. Maybe you need to advertise more? Nothing wrong with self promotion. keep writting!

dim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.