Lit L-Canon -- or, Taking Matters Into Our Own Hands (Final Results Announced)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Mar 6, 2013.

1. AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost

star 5
    So why don't more people wear non-organic clothing is cotton is such a dire threat? There are plenty of options even here on earth, especially for females, imagine the variety in the GFFA.
  2. Zorrixor Chosen One

star 6
    Zeltrons have clearly been aware of the cotton threat for centuries, hence their lack of clothing.
    Valin__Kenobi and CeiranHarmony like this.
  3. Lugija Force Ghost

star 4
    And Aayla Secura... aha! That's why she is her probation officer!
    Zorrixor likes this.
  4. CeiranHarmony Force Ghost

star 5
    Someone must save Luminara from her clothes then... cause she is the most heavily clothed of all Jedi...

and is it a weird trend that, the more clothed Bariss best friend Ahsoka got in the show, the more did she get into trouble? I see a pattern there
  5. CeiranHarmony Force Ghost

star 5
    nonorganic clothing? that's like transfering your mind into a droid body... should we dress ourselve in the Shard species turned gemstone-clothes... or metalclothes? we got a living metal species in the EU too!

and no thx, living plastic scared me already in Doc Who enough :p

Edit: People who want to dress in nonorganic clothes should learn that all materials are alive. Sekot proofs celestials aka planets are alive.. well most are in a coma, but still! Next you tell me Vuffi Ra was just a droid.. ha!

PS: If not naked then... Best dress ever still is Luke Skywalker wearing Tauntaun :p
    Last edited by CeiranHarmony, Apr 16, 2013
  6. Starkeiller Force Ghost

star 4
    No. They're just whores.
    Arawn_Fenn and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  7. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    This is more off-topic than the time I posted Skyrim screenshots in a Traviss thread.
  8. CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus

VIP
    star 6
    Well, we're 8-4 for A, and while I'm kinda leaning toward B personally, I don't want this topic to eat itself again, so I'm abstaining and declaring A the winner--no mental sleight of hand, what we saw in TCW was genuinely what was happening. From there, I think we can boil down the options as follows...

A) Barriss is let out on parole, Aayla and/or Zonder are her POs
    B) Barriss defects and joins the Altisians, eventually re-enters combat
    C) One word: Revan

Note that Palpatine maneuvering events to make the Jedi look bad could work with any of these options, really, so I didn't include it as a separate thing.

Personally, I vote C. Not only was the PT council arrogant enough to try it, I can see them calling it a proof-of-concept for Depa (or Anakin, if it became necessary). It's also possible they only removed a couple years rather than her entire personality.
    Last edited by CooperTFN, Apr 16, 2013
  9. CeiranHarmony Force Ghost

star 5
    I vote B... though it could be combined with A actually if she is pardoned under condition of joining Altis or joins Altis and works with regular Jedi again if she agrees to POs.
  10. Starkeiller Force Ghost

star 4
  11. CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus

VIP
    star 6
    For the moment, everybody pick one. We can have a third round if there's an outstanding question there.
  12. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    Are A and C really mutually exclusive? One could argue that Bastila basically served as Revan's parole officer.
  13. BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost

star 5
    True. However, in it's very basic form, A implies that there is no Revan mindwipe, Barriss just gets paroled for some reason. But just because I love democracy, I love the republic, and to make it simpler I vote for C. (There is a hint of A implied in there as well) But, yes, I see C.
    Last edited by BigAl6ft6, Apr 16, 2013
    CooperTFN likes this.
  14. CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus

VIP
    star 6
    This round is about prioritization--if I broke down every discrete sequence of events there'd be a hundred options.
  15. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
  16. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5
  17. Ordo Skirata Jedi Master

star 2
    C. If Windu, Kenobi, and Skywalker, three council members, were willing to break Bane's mind to get information about the stolen holocron, then they wouldn't have any problem erasing Barriss' memory (or whatever they would do).
    Last edited by Ordo Skirata, Apr 16, 2013
    CeiranHarmony likes this.
  18. sidv88 Force Ghost

star 1
    C, since it was my idea...
  19. Esg Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    C cus **** da police
  20. HEDGESMFG Force Ghost

star 3
    You know what? I would normally go with A, but screw it. Let's make things interesting.

C
  21. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    C, indeed. It's the neatest of the options, and they may have been testing it because of plans to wipe Dooku and send him after Sidious... Or Mace argues for it, indeed, for Depa's sake or simply to help out Jedi who snap.
    Last edited by Sinrebirth, Apr 16, 2013
  22. LelalMekha Force Ghost

star 4
    Won't probably garner enough support to be a valid option, but I choose B. You never have too much Altisians.
    CeiranHarmony likes this.
  23. Havac Some Guy Who Moderates Lit

Manager
    star 7
    Anything but C, which is awful, awful, awful, and debases both the Council and Barriss even more for no good reason. I'll go with A, I guess.
  24. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Been thinking about this more and I can't really see Yoda allowing a mind-wipe. So, I'm changing to A.
    Last edited by Sinrebirth, Apr 17, 2013
  25. AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost

star 5
    I still vote for Undercover op, but of these choices, choice C.