main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

L/M RR-Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by EmilieDarklighter, Jul 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey, you guys!

Well everybody, I have sadly noticed that there hasn't been a very active L/M round robin since Forget the Present; Just Give Him the Box by RM and company. Though I didn't get to write in that one (I was supposed to, but DRL got me.) Does anybody have any ideas? I'd love to do one now...

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    hmmmm, ideas:

(1) Luke and Mara go on a vacation with their children (Ben & Kakio?) however the children are kidnapped and Mara comes down with a strange but deadly illness.

(2) The marriage of Luke & Mara.

(3) Ben comes down with a deadly virus, Mara is pregnate and Luke is missing.

(4) Luke, Mara and 5 year old Ben go through some type of gate that puts them on the Enterprise during the time when Archer was captain.

(5) Luke and Mara go on a dangerous mission, during the mission Mara finds out that she is pregnate.

(6) Luke, Mara and their 3 children, (Ben, Jerrica and little Jade.) go back into time where Obi-Wan is 14 and the pawdawan of Qui-Gon Jinn.

I like all of these ideas except number 2. :)

3. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Umm...well, some of them are good. I don't like the one about going back in time. Not much of a JA person myself. ;) Luke and Mara's marriage has been done already by RebelMom and company.

Anyone else?

4. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    What about some sort of quest thing? L/M have to find something for the sake of the Galaxy - maybe an ancient link with the history of the Jedi or something...

5. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Well, I had an idea that was sort of like that, but I didn't know if anyone would like it.

Loosely, this is the idea: Sometime before the birth of one of their children, be it Ben or another child, Luke fights in a battle and is presumed dead. After Luke's "death", things get progressively worse in the galaxy, something happens (not sure what) a few years later that forces Mara to go and find something or someone that could save the galaxy (not sure what) where she meets up with Luke, who has been fighting the growing evil ever since without a chance to get home.

;)Bless you for paying attention to this near-dead thread, Dart. ;)

6. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
  7. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    i like that idea. go with it. :) i'll read it.

8. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    *chuckles* It was near the top, Em, that's why I saw it ;) I like the sound of that too, actually!

9. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    I like Emilie's idea. I would love to read it! :)

10. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Emmi dearest, I love your idea! I'd love to help out, if you need it! ;) :) :D

AQ

11. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Yay! AQ wants to help!!!

Hmmm...the plot needs some rolling out. Any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.