P.Rico La Cosa Nostra- The Game of Mafia *ENDGAME! Canelloni have won the Game! All Citz are DEAD!*

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "Dead, you're all dead."

I've seen too many Mafia and gangster movies, sorry, can't help it.
  2. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    We will start playing on Friday. Anybody who still wishes to sign up may do so. I will be starting sending PMs with game roles.

The people who have signed up thus far are:

1.Lucidus
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun
    6.Ktulu_Terumo
    7.Jan_Solo
    8.Skalderan
    9.Jedi_Boricua
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    11. Rao
    12. MegaJediRafa

If you've got any questions, PM me!
    Let the bloodbath begin!
  3. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    >I will be starting sending PMs with game roles.

So, all I gotta do now is tell your GF to distract you so I can use your computer while you are not looking and read your Sent Messages. :D
  4. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    [Dirty Harry] Go ahead, make my day...[/Dirty Harry]
  5. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Aclarando preguntas:

El Viernes empieza el juego. Esto es lo que va a pasar:

Desde que se anuncie que empezo el juego, todos los jugadores tendran 48 horas para postear quien creen que esta en la Mafia. (Conocido como el "Citizen Vote.") Aqui todos votan.

Durante estas 48 horas y 24 horas despues de el voto, las Familias tienen el derecho y deber de mandame su "hit."

Despues de el citizen vote, el Infomer debe contactarme para hacer su trabajo.

Cuando se anuncien los hits de las Familias y los Cuidadanos, se empezara un nuevo round.

Espero que esto clarifique las cosas.

Me gustarian que hubieran mas jugadores, asi que intenten reclutar mas jugadores!
  6. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :D !!! Friday is the PRJO Sopranos nigth
  7. skelyrata Jedi Master

star 1
    Oh well, what the heck, count me in.
    The best way to learn is killing inocent people until everything is clear!
  8. Skalderan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm still not sure how this goes but lets see what happens
  9. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeaaah!! I can't wait for this thing to start! :D

Skalderan, try visiting this Thread and reading over the rules while you are sober! [face_laugh] Just kidding!
  10. Skalderan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    verry funny Jan.... but hey... like i say... Heineken, Brewed in Holland but goes Straight to my Stomach....

Drunkennes... Its a Way of Life!
  11. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6

1.Lucidus
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun
    6.Ktulu_Terumo
    7.Jan_Solo
    8.Skalderan
    9.Jedi_Boricua
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    11. Rao
    12. MegaJediRafa
    13.Skelyrata
  12. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    *****NEWS FLASH*****

Radio Announcer: The metropolis PRJO City is in chaos. Gangs run rampant on the street, taking what they want and killing whoever they want. Anarchy has become the law and the law itself, the PRJO Police Department, has been unable to stop this armageddon from decending.

The two biggest crime families, he Canellonis and the Linguinis have declared war on each other. The streets have become scenes from the Great War itself: Dead everywhere, guns firing and little children scared to go to play in the sidewalks.

It is sad my friends, very sad!

The citizens of PRJO City have banded together in an attempt to take back control of the city. A spokesman for the citizens of PRJO city declared:
    "Dis is our city and der is no way dis no good gangters will take away dis city from us. We will hunt dem down and kill dem all, we will!"

We have to praise this brave citizen for his bravery and bad grammar.

Meanwhile, it is rumored that under the orders of President Roosevelt, J. Edgar Hoover himself has sent a special undercover agent, codenamed "The Vigilante," to search and destroy the Mafia families. Nobody knows who this secret agent is.

Will this be the end of the Mafia families? Will this be the end of the peace and order of PRJO City? Will this be the end of Hoover's cross dressing days? Only the Good Lord knows.

For PRJO Radio, this has been Petey Valle.

We will start soon. If Khal, Digital or anybody else wants to play, there is not much time left!

13. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6

1.Lucidus
    2.Silent-Voices
    3.Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak
    5.Rillao_Kun
    6.Ktulu_Terumo
    7.Jan_Solo
    8.Skalderan
    9.Jedi_Boricua
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    11. Rao
    12. MegaJediRafa
    13.Skelyrata
    14.Tumbark_Wookie

Game will begin soon!
  14. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    When exactly is "soon"?!?!?!
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

Remember I never get online on the weekends. ;)
  15. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Well, soon as in tonight.

I'll let you use my pooter if you want.
  16. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sure thing... I promise I won't look into your PMs. [face_devil]
  17. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    You don't know my password! Fah!
  18. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Welcome to PRJO City, players. The Game of Mafia has begun...

I've sent PMs to everybody stating their game roles. If you haven't recieved my PM, contact me ASAP. PM me with any questions.

Lets start off with the Citizen's vote. Everybody gets to vote on whom they think is in the Mafia. The person who gets the most votes is lynched by the mob. The round ends Sunday night.

I strongly encourage you to RPG in this thread. Create characters for yourself, speak in the lingo, interact and share!

After the vote, the Families may contact me with their hit and the Informer must contact me to ask me if somebody is in the Mafia.

Good luck to all.

VOTE TALLY
    1.Lucidus: Voted for-
    2.MegaJediRafa: Voted for-
    3.Skelyrata: Voted for-
    4.Psycho-Freak: Voted for-
    5.Rillao_Kun: Voted for-
    6.Silent-Voices: Voted for-
    7.Jan_Solo: Voted for-
    8.Skalderan: Voted for-
    9.Jedi_Boricua: Voted for-
    10. kyle_katarn_pr: Voted for-
    11. Rao: Voted for-
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE: Voted for-
    13. Pablo-Fett: Voted for-
    14.Ktulu_Terumo: Voted for-

*?* Corpses *?*

None...yet.
  19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *A large Man walks into the place. He has long black hair and a beard. His shirt is rolled up to his elbows and hes wearing and apron on him. He is the local pet shop owner. He seems very distressed and worried* "Good day there" *he says as he walks inside the citizens council. He bows slightly, a bit ashamed because he is quite dirty. He shows a pleasent smile* "I must object because of all this here violence. It upsets the pups yer see. Also its bad fer business, the children cant visit me shop there." *he blushes a bit* "Oh dear mind me matters Im Brok Mcgorman, local pet shop owner. How ye do?"
  20. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Peepers, due to some special circumstances (you know who you are!) I'm gonna reshuffle all the game roles. I'll send PMs asap.

Couple of things. People who are in a family CANNOT tell other people they are in the Family under any circumstance. The idea is to protect yourself and the family while trying to figure out who is in the other family and kill them before they kill you.

Citizen votes are done in this thread, not by PM, ok. The game will begin as soon as I send all the PMs. The citizen vote will last until Monday night.

Gente, por favor...NO se choteen! A NADIE! He tenido informacion de que se dijeron los game roles unos a otros ciertas personas. Esa NO es la idea de el juego. No esta permitido hablar de el juego fuera de este thread a menos que seas de una familia, la cual se pueden comunicar por PMs. Si me vuelvo a enterar que alguien hablo de el juego fuera de el thread, lo saco de el juego. ¿Entendido?

Ya cambie a todos de game roles. Eso quiere decir que los roles que les mande la primera vez quedan invalidos. Cualquier duda o confusion me mandan un PM, no se esmanden. Recuerden que es muy importante que no se choteen bajo ninguna circumstancia. Dudas, me preguntan. Empezamos el citizen's round...de nuevo!
  21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *looks around and sees hes rather alone. Takes some lonely steps and sits down in a wooden chair. His weight made the chair creak a little. He looked in his clenched fist and in it he had a rugged paper with some writings on it. He was rather forgetful and had to write down things most of the time. He was very nervous seems a stray bullet cracked the glass from his store and made him want to take action, yet he didnt like confrontations. He sat there and gave a small sigh. He looked around like a sad dog for some comfort.*
  22. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Ok, deseo ofrecer publicamente mis disculpas. Hubo un mega mal entendido y fui yo quien metio la pata. La culpa de el reshuffle no fue de Manlio, fue mia. Entendi mal lo que me dijo una persona y confundi los nombres de las familias. Mala mia, perdon Manlio.

Y que pasa que nadia a votado todavia?
  23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ((well theres not much clues to follow up man and no none has rpged))
  24. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh Pete how sweet, I love you.
    Ok, if that's said and done I will post now.
  25. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "Je...je..jeje"

A rather silent laugther emerges somewhere in the place. Back, hidding himself in the shadows , trying to avoid the bloodshed he seems to be cursed of atracting. Leaning on a wall, fliping a coin trough the fingers of his rigth hand and holding a cigarette with the other. It is quite hard to identify his face, due to the shadows and cigarette smoke his sorrounded with. He then notices the old man, yes, the local pet shop owner. He walks towards him, while he fills his lungs with deadly smoke, shivering pieces of ash to his throath. He stands before Brok Mcgorman, extending his arm to salute him.

" Good'ay there 'mate. Name's Sullivan, Sullivan Ford. I'm wondering...there was supposed to be a meeting, a citizens meeting taking place here, but, no one has arrived, except for yourself of course. Perhaps you don't know me, I'm a reporter, the guy from wich you read lines everyday when you grab your newspaper. And here I am, waisting my time ,a whole gangwar's spreading all over the city, THAT's where the real stories are. But no, they have to send me to cover this silly ,worried, cry babies citizen's council...for what? What can you acomplish? I will miss the oportunity to write a great story."

He spits on the floor soon as he finishes the sentence. He may have gotten the poor Brok dizzy, Sullivan always talks too much, almost as if he where typing while he talks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.