main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico La Cosa Nostra- The Game of Mafia *ENDGAME! Canelloni have won the Game! All Citz are DEAD!*

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She enter and she look around. She saw two men. One looks pretty inofencive and the other one looks very discusting. She knew they were looking at her. She had a black tight skirt and a black shirt. Her high heel shoes were red. She was pale white, here hair and eyes were black. She had a fire red lipstick and here nails had the same color.

She look at both men again and she choose to talk to the one who looked inoffenicive.

Good mornign mister.. Im heard taht here was goint to take place a citizen meeting am I right?

2. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The reporter looks at the newly arrived damsel, persuing her body with his red blured eyes, eyes that will give away years of smoking. He walks towards her, and before Brok could answer her question, he takes his hat off, in a respectfull manner, in order to salute her.

"Greetings m'lady. Allow me to introduce myself...."

Exhaling cigarette's smoke while talking, he lowers his head.

"Name's Sullivan, Ford Sullivan, who migth I have the honor of meeting, certanly my eyes aren't worthy of looking at your beauty"

3. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She start to cough because of the smoke
    "I would had certaing pleasure( she almost spill taht word) ir you wouldnt so unrespectful. I was talking with the other gentleman, but anyways, my name is Opal Kittenslayed and you havent asweare my question mister Ford"

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Feeling almost embarrassed he removes the cigarette from his lips, trying to act cool..

" My pleasure Miss Opal Kitten..slayed...?"

Then a certain tougth that should have been held in his mind in a private manner, randomly escapes through his mouth silently.

" ...and I wonder how that kitten would mew...."

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the Man looked up at them and smiled, he was used to rough smells from all the creatures he had to work with. He looked at the lady and stood up. He clearly wasnt as old as they thought he was around 42 his stature was quite big yet he was rather soft. He bowed his head to the lady* "Aye there lass, a meeting is s'possed to take place 'ere" *He looked at his first companion* "Orry your missing the carnage, but its just terrible whats going on out ere. Men behaving like pure animals and scaring me own I tell ya!" *his face turned red. He doesnt speak to much to others. In fact he doesn't speak to anyone but his animals and children. Lil tumb and phanini.*

6. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at Broc

"Thanks sir"then she look at Sullivan, walk closer to him and slap him in his face

"Im not an animal like you Mr Ford and please I dont like jokes"and she turn to Broc and smile to him.
    "Im glad I find you here, I was looking for a nice and cute animal to give my nice what do you recomend më?"

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *he looked at them both a bit startled. He took his heavy hand and scratched the back of his hairy neck. His other hand was clenching his writings* "Well lass, um, them critters need a nice home. Any critter is quite nice if ya treat them nicely. But judging by how ya punished them lad over there you etter take it easy with the pets they are quite ensible" *He smiled faintly, violence did not come naturally to him. Both his parents where murdered by mobsters. He was forced to live in the streets and in some orphanages. He had a small bird which was killed in front of him by some bullies. All he did was hide in himself.

He took some steps and looked outside* "some justice is what this ere city needs"

8. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "So sorry....ma'am, don't know what's gotten to me"

Sitting alongside Brok, trying to hide the fact that he completely lose his cool, and his constant thinking of having control of any kind of situation. Certainly, Opla has proved otherwise.
    He sat there, silent, finshing what's left of the cigarette.

9. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    A woman enters the place, she has long brown hair and is wearing a long black coat. She enters the place carefuly as if waiting for something unexpected to happen. She looks at the address writen on a piece of paper in her hand. It looked like the right place. She looks around and sees a woman talking to a gentelman and another man standing not far from there. Not wanting to interrup the other two she walks toward the lone man.

"Good morning sir. I was told there was going to take place a citizen meeting. Am I in the right place?"

10. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Sullivan answered, his face looking at the floor, not looking at her

"You bet you are miss, this is tha rigth place, yes it is. Tough, as you can see, not much action taking place yet"

Finishing those words, he opens a silver smallbox, where his cigarettes are safely placed, takes one, and ligths it.

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look around, the place was empty and she had appointments that she had to attend. She take out a small and chik cigarette. I looket totaly different from Sullivan's ones. She needed a lighter but she forgott hers. She look at Sullivan who is sitten in a chair away from her. Mr. Ford can you light my fire?"

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Sullivan smiles, a grin is fromed on his lips. He takes a deep sigh, inhales cigarette's smoke, and turns to the direction she is, yet, his sigth still locked on the floor, not looking at her face.

"Quite ironic isn't it?"

He takes his ligther, ligth's it using an odd trick with his fingers, and extends his hand to help her

13. Psycho-Freak

Jun 30, 2002
    She looked at the man who was still looking at the floor and then sat in an empty chair nearby waiting for the meeting to start. Strange fellow, se thought.

14. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Sullivan then turns his attention to the newly arrived damsel, hoping his conversation will proof less harming than with Opal.
    Placing his cigarette a bit away from her, trying not to disturb her.

"So, who migth you be miss? Are you another concerned citizen traying to achieve the imposible?"

He extends his rigth arm

"Name's Sullivan, Sullivan Ford"

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the big oaf turned around and saw the three people there. He tooks some sad clumsy steps. And spoke in a low tone to all of them, evading eye contact because he was quite shy with so many people.* "Um.....its nevah easy to show certain feelings towads oers, less when you donts know em. But We mus do is foh the safety of our town and......and....our...Chi..chi....childrens." *He shyly looked up at them* "ITs good to know oers care bout this ere city." *his stood there as if he where shrinking* "Soon we might er vote I imagine right?

16. Psycho-Freak

Jun 30, 2002
    She saw the man placing the cigarette away from her and was grateful for that.She shook his hand.

"Well, nice to meet you mister Sullivan. My name is Adrianne McKenzie. And to answer your question, yes you might say that. Althought I don't like to think it's impossible"

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Sullivan felt her soft hand, the hand of a lady who haven't done any kind of hardwork.
    He smiled, as if trying to mock her for her belives. The Mafia did, will, and allwats will control this city, mony is what moves this city, and he knows quite well where it comes from.

"If you say so, nice meeting you. So, how do you propose to deal with it, miss?"

He then rise his sigth to face the old man, who is trying to start the meeting

18. Psycho-Freak

Jun 30, 2002
    "To be quite frank, I'm not quite sure how. But this meeting is a good start, don't you think?"

She then looked at the man who seemed to be sayin something important.

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    she look at the other woman and sat next to her. SHe had manners and like Sullivan she change the cigarette from hand.
    "Hi my name is Opal Kittenslayed. So girl you came all the way here because you have the faith this whola Mafía issue will be erradicated from the planet?" she almost say that with an irony.

20. Psycho-Freak

Jun 30, 2002
    She turned to look at the woman who sat besides her.

"Hello, I am Adriane McKenzie. Well actually, my brother was the one who sent me here. He thinks the same as me, altough I'm not even that naive to think the Mafia could be completely erradicated. But something must be done, that's for sure"

21. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "Well ladies"

Sullivan interrupts trying to get the attention of the women.

"I not sure if I mention earlier that I'm a reporter. They send me to write a column, about concerned citizens. Care to share your tougth with me....well actually, with the whole city?"

22. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at Adriane McKenzie and take another smoke from her cigarette.
    "Well that is good, we cant be naive anymore, but at least something is something"

She look at Sullivan who asked a question a moment ago.

"What do you whant to know Mr. Ford?? Im justa person, a responsable person comming to a reunion in her neighborhood is taht something so important or odd?"

23. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "Neither"
    He answered, puffs his smoke and resumes conversation.

"I just wish to know your tougths, so that my boss can print them on paper. If you are so concerned with the people's safety, perhpas you can send the readers a message or something?"

24. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    A frail leg, squeaking prosthetic, and a creaking cane treaded lamely on the sidewalk that afternoon. An old-looking man dressed in a worn-out suit with an extravagant top hat approached the pet shop slowly. Judging from the movement he saw behind the window, he figured that the citizen's vote must already have begun. As he approached, he noticed that only three other individuals had arrived besides the shop's owner.

"What in pa's name is this piece o' crud?", he thought to himself. "Where the heck is everyone?!" He reached into his coat's left pocket and drew a cigar from it. "Well, ain't this just the pits. Now I get to be stuck here with that fat Irish bastard, along with a blabbermouth, a whore, and a spoiled brat. It's time someone went in there and washed some decency into this place. Who in the world would'a thought of havin' this meetin' at McGorman's in the first place?!"

After struggling to climb past the entrance's step, he proceeded to find the closest seat available. He found none, so he reclined on a wall and wheezed, trying to regain his breath. "What kinda place is this to hold a public meeting," he yelled, "where there's not even a single damn chair an old man can use to sit quietly on?! I tell ya, I outta vote against whoever chose to hold this meetin' here!"

25. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    *A bulky middle-aged man bursts through the door of the pet shop, his red face signalling he has eaten more than his fair share in life*

"It was about time this town took it upon itself to rid us of organized crime. The mobsters overun our streets, pollute our children with drugs, and charge exhorbitant prices for protection. My restaurant can't take it anymore. If we don't finish with these gansters soon I will have to move out of town and take my delicious cooking somewhere else"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.