main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico La Cosa Nostra- The Game of Mafia *ENDGAME! Canelloni have won the Game! All Citz are DEAD!*

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    All of a sudden the loud roar of a motorbike kept in fair condition at best is heard. A tall tan-skinned figure with dark dreadlocked hair, wearing street clothes, dark glasses and what appears to be a big cheeseburger on one hand and a huge bag of junk food strapped around his back, gets down from the bike and approaches the group.

"McGorman's? Bah! No way?! I thought we were gonna go to McDonald's man! Which's why I brought ourselves some decent munchies here, cuz da food there really blows the whistle!"

The figure takes a bite out of the burger, stows it away in the bag, and pulls out what seems to be a huge megaphone. He starts talking with a rather accelerated pace, yet fluently enough for everyone to understand every word.

"Alright, listen up suckas! As you know, our city is fillin' up with filth. I was told to come to dis place and here I would find some help with dis problem. If all of you suckas are the ones, then so be it, man! Now, we really need to work fast, and work together suckas, or else dis dang city will be covered up in filth in no time! No time at all, ya hear?! So let's get to work, suckas!"

The figure starts distributing large cheeseburgers to all the people present (most of which are now slightly covered in semi-chewed pieces of bread, cheese and meat), then takes a seat next to the old guy.

2. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    After glancing down at the hamburger for a moment, the old man tossed it down as hard as his body allowed him to. "What in sam hell's the meanin' o' this? Didn't yo mama teach ya any manners, sonny?! N' turn that God-forsaken machine off, it's makin my ears bleed!" He proceeded to wipe off the burger bits from his coat, mumbling to himself at the same time. "OK, y'all hear me now loud n' clear! Let's start with the voting awready before the sun goes down and the mobsters come out! I, Cletus Kilgore, vet'ran of the Great War, am ready to start at any moment!"

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *He startles at the amount of people that walked in. He walks towards the biker and says to him* "Thank ye fer coming lad, but mind you and put off that bike or yers so that me pups can be quiet and we can finish this ere thing." *He looks at all that are in there and sighs. He trembles a bit cause he knows it was dangerous to hold this meeting here, but now it was out of his hands. He took the shriveled paper out of his hand and read stuttering* "As ye all know our city has been under a great p-p-peril. Gunshots ave replaced the crickets noice at night and da roostahs crow in the morning. Me store here as been the home for quite an amount of stray bullets ere and as you can see I dont wanna go back to the south, because of these er criminals. I think we should decide where dis virus is exuding and how to git rid of dis ere vermin........"*he looked rather scared at all of them* "If thats alright with ya?"

4. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    *The obese man wakes up and asks for silence*

"Since everyone here seems too scared of the mob I will begin voting. Mr. Pablo Fett, you are a member of the Mafia!!!"

5. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    "Hell, as long as we're here, we might's well think of 'em others who ain't showin' up! I say it's better if we lynch kyle_katarn_pr! He's a good-for nothin' anyway! Now who's with me?"

6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The hands of the Pet shop owner trembled as it came time to choose. He stepped a bit forward and mumbled. Then the mumble grew to a voice* "I....say that no other than Kyle Katarn is a Mafia member." *He looked down to his paper but it said another name on it. Seems his courage lacked him at that moment seeing that the person he was going to vote for was present.....*

7. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    * A tall thin man with black hair (medium lentgh) walked in hastely. He was a violinist, and gave private lessons at his appartment. He wore black loafers, gray pants and white shirt with a navy blue jacket; no tie. *

*Gathering his poise and undusting his jacket of rosin from the bow and of soot from the traveling*

"Sorry I'm late. I had a very intense lesson and lost track of time. I was engulfed in it, and when that happens it is almost imposible for me to end the session, lucky for them that happens almost on every lesson.
    Then it took me some time to get here. Finding the place and all. But look at me here babling about. You've started already?

*he took a breath after all the hasty talking, and with a gentle bow of his head said:*

"Gentlemen. Ladies"

*edited for spelling

8. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    *when the absent minded violinist looked arround and realized that he had walked right in the middle of acusation he said*

My, my It seems as if I've walked in the middle of someting. But now that you are on it I'd like to say my share. If someone should be banned from the streets it should be him with that drated motorcycle of his!(looking at Jan) Always disturbing my students with all that racket.

9. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    VOTE TALLY
    1.Lucidus: Voted for-kyle_katarn_pr
    2.MegaJediRafa: Voted for-
    3.Skelyrata: Voted for- Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak: Voted for-
    5.Rillao_Kun: Voted for- MegaJediRafa
    6.Silent-Voices: Voted for-
    7.Jan_Solo: Voted for-
    8.Skalderan: Voted for- MegaJediRafa
    9.Jedi_Boricua: Voted for- Pablo-Fett
    10. kyle_katarn_pr: Voted for-
    11. Rao: Voted for- Jan_Solo
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE: Voted for-kyle_katarn_pr
    13. Pablo-Fett: Voted for-
    14.Ktulu_Terumo: Voted for- MegaJediRafa

Vote Tally

kyle_katarn_pr- 2 votes
    Pablo-Fett- 1 vote
    MegaJediRafa- 3 vote
    Rao- 1 vote

*?* Corpses *?*

None...yet.

I will extend the vote until today since not many people voted. Please, remember to vote in this thread. Just post, "I vote for so and so" if you do not want to RPG. Thanks!

Added Jan's vote. Ktulu's and Rillao's

10. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * almost chokes on a 'burger, throws what's left of the greasy food item against the floor, stands up and points at Rao *

"Oh, yeah? Well, I think da world will be better off wit'out YOU, Rao! Who needs a tone deaf music teacher who can't even spell da word violin!"

* speaking in a low voice *

"Yeah, that's what ya get fer kicking me out of da class two years ago. Yer jest jealous I got into the radio business and ya just teach music to tone deaf idiots!" *

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    "je je je je"

Sullivan smiled at the funny scenario, the two guys getting it at each other, it was funny, and quite pathetic.
    He took another puff fom his smoke, wondering wich one of them will agree to help him with the interview.

"By the way people, my vote goes for MegaJediRafa, if a reporter's vote counts as a citizen as well that is."

12. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    "Stop laughin', ya good-fer-nuthin' reporter who can't even get his information right, or ya might be next! Now, are ya saying we might've a reason not ta count yer vote? EH?!"

13. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Opal looked at Sullivan with dissproval.

"I do not like to agreed with Mr. Ford I have to say that I do believe that MegaJediRafa is in the mafia"

14. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "I will ignore the fact that you migth attempt to threaten me mister. You will regret it if I change my mind."

15. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She grabs Sullivan arm and put a hand in the other guy chest.

"Hey boys we are here not to fight, we are here to try to clean our town of thois kind of things so hold your hormones'"

16. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "funny to hear that from someone who slaped me earlier"

Sullivan smiled at both, Jan and Opal, and sits nearby. Placing his cigarette on his mouth with quite some style, he then takes a notebook and a pencil from his trenchcoat, ready yo start doing his job.

17. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    She looked at all that was happening around her. She had stayed quiet watching as others started to argue.

"I agree with miss Opal here. We should be fighthing to keep the mafia out of our streets, not fighting among each other. And I believe that Kyle Katarn is in the mafia."

18. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    A lone man walks down the wet street. He looks both sides. He can hear footsteps. Suddenly, out of the corner comes a mob of people bearing torches. They scream at him. He panics and starts to run but as he turns he finds another group of people blocking his escape. In a few minutes, the mob does its grim work...

The Citizens have killed kyle_katarn_pr (I got his votes first) who was NOT in the Mafia.

VOTE TALLY
    1.Lucidus: Voted for-kyle_katarn_pr
    2.MegaJediRafa: Missed Vote
    3.Skelyrata: Voted for- Pablo-Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak: Voted for- Kyle-katarn_pr
    5.Rillao_Kun: Voted for- MegaJediRafa
    6.Silent-Voices: Missed Vote
    7.Jan_Solo: Voted for- Rao
    8.Skalderan: Voted for- MegaJediRafa
    9.Jedi_Boricua: Voted for- Pablo-Fett
    10. kyle_katarn_pr: Missed Vote
    11. Rao: Voted for- Jan_Solo
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE: Voted for-kyle_katarn_pr
    13. Pablo-Fett:Voted for- Rao
    14.Ktulu_Terumo: Voted for- MegaJediRafa

Vote Tally

kyle_katarn_pr- 3 votes
    Pablo-Fett- 2 votes
    MegaJediRafa- 3 votes
    Rao- 2 votes
    Jan_Solor - 1 vote

*?* Corpses *?*

kyle_katarn_pr

19. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

After returning home that night, you expected a nice, relaxing evening watching your black and white TV. After a while, you started feeling sleepy. Suddenly, you hear a floor plank creak in the hall. You turn around, but you see nothing, so you turn off your TV to go check what it was. Approaching the hall, you walk slowly in the darkness, trying not to make a noise. A soft click is heard behind you, and you feel the cold barrel of a revolver press behind your neck. "Don't worry. This will give your editors plenty to write about."

A sharp noise and a tunnel of light follows these words. You have died at the hands of the mafia, my friend!

The next day the newspaper reports that Ktulu_Terumo was killed in the night. During the corpse's autopsy, they found the stomach and esophagus stuffed with linguini noodles.

The paper also reports that Terumo was a Special Undercover Agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. His funeral was attended by FBI Director Hoover.

Coming home to his mansion and guarded by his men, Jedi_Boricua gets out of his Rolls Royce. Suddenly, tires screech. A car zooms into his street. Before anybody can react, they are showered by a hail of lead and death.

Jedi_Boricua is dead. The Canelloni family has taken out the head of the Linguini Family.

VOTE TALLY

1.Lucidus:
    2.MegaJediRafa: Missed Vote
    3.Skelyrata:
    4.Psycho-Freak:
    5.Rillao_Kun:
    6.Silent-Voices: Missed Vote
    7.Jan_Solo:
    8.Skalderan:
    9.Jedi_Boricua:
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    11. Rao:
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE:
    13. Pablo-Fett:
    14.Ktulu_Terumo:

Vote Tally

New Round!

*?* Corpses *?*

kyle_katarn_pr: Citizen

Jedi_Boricua: Head of the Linguini Family

Ktulu_Terumo: Undercover Agent

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *he walks into his petshop and is still trembling. Althought the Notorious Linguini leader had fallen he still had something troubling him.* "The blood of that er innocent falls upon me hands, I voted for im........I virtually signed the death ballot....." *He drops the bag of bisquits that he brought the pups. He crouched and sniffed, he was crying a bit.* "What am I going to tell lil'Tumb and Phanini.....their daddy signed the death warant fer an innocent....what've I done?" *He walked inside the store. The puppies where barking madly. He got a bit better and dried his tears but he was still bearing a heavy heart.* "I can't vote again......I just cant what If I misjudge again?......He walked towards a brownish dog with a dark brown muzzle, he called this one Henry.* "How ye doing there Enry?" *he sniffs* "You appy im ere?" *the pup jumped gladly at him.* "Oh there there, im appy to see ya too." *Henry was his favorite of the pups he always made him happy* "Stand here Enry." *he put the puppy on the counter while he fed the others. When he turned to feed the other yapping puppies. The sound of screeching was heard. The Canellonis and the Linguinis where at it again. Suddenly the sound of thunder was heard. And a cry resounded. The door of the petshop rang its little bell and Henry barked loudly. Brok turned around and there standing in fron of him stood a small child. He bore some brown overalls and a small cap. His shoes where dirty as well as his clothing. Brok looked at the child a bit upset.* "Tumb get down boy! I thougt I told ye to stay ome with your sistah" *The child was pale and he reached out his hand to his father. He uttered* "Pappa........" * a strand of blood fell from the childs cap and he collapsed. Brok cried and held his son* "Tumb, TUMB! Me boy........what ave they done....Me Son......" *loud sobbings resounded as he held his bloodied child in his big arms. The whines of Henry could be heard..........

A while later the Ambulance arrived and took away Tumb, Brok left the hospital for a while because the doctors told him to let them work. His frantic clumsiness got in their way. He left a broken man, his child Tumb got scraped by a bullet and was now in a comma. The chances of him surviving where slim. The mans boots sounded on the lonely streets as steam rose from the sewer holes, his daughter was firmly held by his hand. His pace hardened and quickenned. His fist clenchend and a tear fell from his eye. This was not a sadness tear but if not a rage tear. He moved towards the pet shop almost picking up his daugther and opened the door with a rush. He sat his daughter behind the counter and gave her Henry to hold on to. He took out a board and painted on it with terrible grammar* "TIS Got To END NOWs! Peoples Meeting to take place nows." *He put the sign outside and sat there. A life was taken by his misjudgment and now another life hangs by a thread. Its time to put a stop to this insanity once and for all! He looked at Phanini who was a fragile little girl, she bore red curls and a dollish face* "I ate this babe, but daddies got ter make this world safe fer ya and........ *a tear dropped from his eyes* "....and fer your Brother" *Phanini hugged the pup with one hand and held on to her daddies leg. Brok just stood there looking out the window and his hand comforting his daughter.*

(Council for the people is open)

21. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    * at his studio appartment, practicing the Romanza No.2 in F Major for violin and orchestra (obviously without the orchestra) by L.V.Beethoven, the slim maestro heard the shots and flinched.* (the vibratos are easier to do if death is just around the corner)

*furtive thoughts were dancing in his mind*

"I mean look at that guy kyle, he was innocent and the people killed him. And now with the death of Don Linguini he dare not think what those people would do to each other in retaliation and hence continue the bloodbath that seemed to have no end."

*He finished the Romanza and laid his violin by the coffe table*

"It is Sunday, no students on Sundays"-he thought

*He went to the kitchenette, more specifically to the cabinet over the stove and noticed that he was out of coffe. Then he heard the ambulance turn around the corner of Peace street and decided to go to the store to buy coffe beans and bread.*

"Peace street, talk about false advertising"-he said to himself while he locked the door

*He descended the very slim stairs and ventured into the street. That's when he heard another gunshot closer to him and jumped startled by the bang and dudged (one can never be too careful) glass shattered in the distance but he walked on*

22. CanelloniFamilySucks

CanelloniFamilySucks Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2003
    JediBoricua posting through his new sock.

Just read my name! :p

LOL! Me estaba gustando el juego y Bam! me matan! Bueno metan mano que quiero jugar de nuevo!

23. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    LOL @ JB!

No te preocupes, con lo violento que esta esto, se acaba rapido.

Tumba, Rao y el resto de la gente, pueden poner en el final de su post su voto (ie Spike_Spiegel o Rao) Asi puedo hacer el vote tally mas facil y mas rapido. Recuerden tambien que pueden cambiar su voto. Tienen hasta el ultimo momento de la votacion para cambiarlo.

Me pregunto a quien lincharan ahora los citizens...hummmm...

Tambien invito a todos los cadaveres a hacer lo que hizo JB y postear como fantasmas!

24. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The sound of squealing car tires echoed down the long alley. "Mmph?" As Cletus turned his head, he noticed a black Lincoln Town Car approach from behind him at high speeds, sparks jumping around it from the metal scraping against the side walls. "Jesus H. Christ!" He trudged weakly towards the closest doorway and leaned into the wall's gap, just in time to avoid being crushed by the speeding mechanical beast. A previously unseen second car was speeding behind it; a silver sports sedan with two armed men in suits inside. The passenger opened the vehicle's sunroof and proceeded to fire at the black Lincoln's tires. After both cars passed by, a flurry of fresh newspaper pages filled the air. Several pages covered the old man's face, and as he scraped them, he noticed a page with yesterday's headline news. "Well, well... what've we here? Head o' the Linguini family killed, Undercover Agent murdered, n' citizen lynched. *takes a deep breath* Ahhh, looks like justice had a busy day!" The old man continued on his slow journey towards McGorman's. As he arrived at the entrance, he noticed a pool of blood on the floor and the shop's owner weeping as he hugged his daughter. "Hey, McGorman, what in the blazes happened here? Some other customer get shot by them mobsters? Hey, I bet the sucker deserved it! Did you read them papers today? They got one of the mafia bosses!"

25. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    *As he left the store with his bread and coffe he pondered*

"Maybe Jan is not mafia after all and maybe that MegaJediRafa is, after all he hasn't been coming to these meatings. Lots of people thought that he was. Then again that chubby cook came to last meating and nobody knew he was the Head of the Linguini Family. But I would really like if Jan stopped roaring with that motorcycle there is enough racket with the gunshots already and if he really wants to help the city he should stop riding that Motorcycle. Maybe I'm being a little egoist with the motorcycle thing I mean it's not like he's hurting anybody. And they say that we're as strong as we are united, after all motocycle roar is a trivial thing. Maybe it's Rafa."

*Inmerse in thought Her passed Mcgregor's and saw McGregor himself with his little girl and the old man from last meating. He adressed them*

"Good morning Gentlemen; Miss. I'll be back for the meating as soon as I leave these groceries at home"

*And he kept walking towards his studio appartment thinking: "Who wil it be?"*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.