main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico La Cosa Nostra- The Game of Mafia *ENDGAME! Canelloni have won the Game! All Citz are DEAD!*

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    * A familiar motorbike whine is heard. As the loud noise subsides the expected figure gets down from the machine and approaches the group *

"That's right Mr. Cletus, my friend. They got one of 'em filthy buggers! So an innocent guy also bit da bullet, so what? He was a good-fer-nuthin' bum 'neways. And the FBI guy, didn't even know who da heck he was, so who cares?! Soon enough we'll be closer ta ridding this place of all those lousy mafia bums. Can't wait ta see who's gettin' it next, tee-hee!"

* He opens up the large bag strewn across his back and pulls out some strange-smelling edible items, handing a 'burger to the weeping man and the little girl *

"And you, don't be such a crybaby. Why are ya weepin' like a girl 'neways? Here ya go 'folks! Enjoy."

* Starts handing out food, he approaches Cletus *

"S'right, today I am feeling generous. So, what will't be gramps? 'Burger or pitza?"

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *Brok looked at the old man and sighed* "Seems to live fer many winters like you.." *His arm scraped his tears* "One must be rather cold hearted to survive." *His boots resounded as he towered over the old man* "The one that wuzz shot ere was me son" *He looked at The motorcyclist* "The least you should have er is a little respect" *his steps moved towards his daughter as he lifted her withe Henry and put her back behind the counter. He took the burger from the girls hand and gave it back to the biker* "No worries there we can manage.....we don eed yer propaganda" *he stood over towards the door where there laid an old baseball bat. He picked it up and the wood of the bat creaked under the pressure of his hands. His face was not as timid as before* "Now listen up and listen good. We 're doin this ere for the good o the city, and the fact that we might end up killen one another isnt well. We're turning just like them ****ers out there. We have to study these ere things carefelly.
    So I trust ye let yer petty differences asside there Mr. Cletus, and ye too." *he pointed the baseball bat at the biker* "Cause we're cleaning up this ere city so that whats left can be given ter the little ones......." *he lowered the baseball bat and looked at his daughter. Once again his manner turned to his original state and he kept shy to himself as he cleaned his daughters tears*

3. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    A slight glimmer could be noticed in the old man's eyes, which now seemed to be staring at a distant place. "Cleanin' up them city... I can't agree with you more, Brok! I remember, when I was nothin' but a kid... when goin' out for a walk at night meant none of them problems nowadays..." His thin lips began trembling, as low, unintelligible mumbling sounds and a trickle of drool dribbled fourth from them. A nearby gunshot was heard, and the old man shivered, snapping him out of the moment's senility. "Now, where was I?" The blood on the floor quickly refreshed his memory. "Yep, damn straight we gotta clean up this town, n' better sooner than later. So I say we start makin' 'em votes count now. Ya know... I've a funny feeling about some people... for starters, there's that MegaJediRafa, who's never showed up to a meetin'. But on them other hands, there's the one called Silent-Voices... name seems to fit rather well, if ya ask me. Tell ya what, let's flip us a coin, and see who we choose. I think ya'll will agree with me that both of 'em are suspicious, eh?" A shaky old hand digs through it's pocket, and finally draws a dime covered in tobacco shreddings. Cletus takes a moment to lick off the excess from it, then proceeds to bite it with his remaining molar teeth. "Heads says it's MegaJediRafa, tails says it's Silent-Voices." He flips it in the air, and it lands on one of the floorboards at a far corner of the room. The withered figure tries to walk across the room, but notices he can't crouch to retrieve the coin. "Damn them frickin' bones! I can't bend over for nothin', n' now I ain't even got the eyes to see the damn dime!" He points a finger at the biker youth. "You there, sonny! Do me a favor n' grab the coin! Don't be cheatin' n' flip it over!"

4. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    A couple of gunshots could be heard in the background. "It's getting worse" She had read the newspaper, she had heard the news. One undercover agent killed and a citizen was dead. Heck, at least one of them killers was gone. The leader of the Linguini had fallen. She was walking down the street, as she passed the pet shop she saw the sign outside. Entering the shop she saw the group that was already gathered there.
    "Good evening gentelmen. Well it seems that the meeting has already started. What did I missed?"

5. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    "Not much, Psycho-Freak. We would be honored if ya could join us..."

* Takes back the burger from Brok *

"Fine, it's yer loss 'neways."

* Runs towards the coin on the floor, almost slipping on some 'burger pieces strewn across the ground *

"Okay then, let's see whut it is!"

* Looks down at the coin, wipes off some half-chewed cheese and bread covering it *

"It's heads... that means... MegaJediRafa is the one who's gettin' it next! So, the coin has spoken, people! The coin's vote, and my vote, goes for MegaJediRafa."

* The room is suddenly silent, the biker breaks the silence *

"Right... So... Who is this MegaJediRafa guy anyway? Don't wanna be killin' another innocen' guy, I mean, there have ta be people left in town to list'n to my radio show!"

6. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    "Hmm... lemme see that dime!" He reaches out for the coin, but it slips from his hand because of the grease covering it. The dime rolls away as it lands, falling through a crack in the floorboards. "Dang it! Ya just cost old Cletus a lucky dime with them burger hands o' yours, sonny! Now how do we know that you ain't cheatin', Huh?!" The old man's scowling expression glared directly at the youth's eyes now. "Say... whadda we know about YOU, anyway?" A trembling finger was now raised in accusation. "None of us've ever known much 'bout you! You could easily be a part of them mafia boys, n' none of us'd probably know a peep 'bout it! Hell, ya look like one of 'em little thugs yerself! Whaddya have to say 'bout that?"

(Yes, my vote goes to Jan_Solo for candidate on the second round lynching elections.)

[PRJO. We know Drama.]

7. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    She watched the scene before her with some amusement.

"Say, I don't know about the coin's vote, but mine goes to Silent-Voices. There's just something shady about that name"

There was sill something tugging at the back of her mind. Lucidus was right, she knew nothing about these people. *For all I know I could be sorrounded by mafia mambers right now* She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts. It was better not to think about that right now.

8. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Not many people have voted. I'm gonna extend the vote till tomorrow.

9. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Mira, estoy vago para leer las reglas, pero que tal si pones una de si alguien pierde su voto tres veces corridas se muera automaticamente.

(Can't you see I'm desperate to play again! :D)

10. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Dice en las reglas que si pierdes tres votos se te saca de el juego.

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Pet Shop honor looked outside the glass windows. His large arms moved up and he grasped his long hair. He fixed it up in a pony tail. He then took off his over shirt and had only a tight white shirt on. He fastened his pet shop apron and grabbed the baseball bat as he twirled it a bit. He turned around and looked at them all* "Let's use our judgement ere and see the real issue. The only one ere that could ave had a clear shot at who be in this ere Mafia was Mr. Ford. He being an agent an all he might have known who da real mobster wuzz. So I recon that his choice on this Rafa character is a good Shot." *He twirled the bat and pointed it at the old man and biker* "Say I reckon we go after this Rafa goy and bash him fer what e is!" *his eyes full of determination and hate.* "Me vote goes fer Mega Jedi Rafa!" *The bat slams the Ground and he sits down with his daughter*

12. skelyrata

skelyrata Jedi Master star 1

May 16, 2002
    I dont care what everybody says, you are all blind. Anybody with Fett as his last name has to be a gangster. So shoot him or I'll take justice with my own hands!

13. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Opal enter again in to the pet shop. She saw the people inside. SOme were peiple she meet the other day but Sullivan wasnt there. "Like if I care"she say and went to Brok.

"Im in a hurry so I have to leave soon. My vote is for MegaJediRafa. He have never assisted to one of our meetings"

14. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

A man hears a loud banging on his door. Sleepily, he opens it to find a crowd of people bearing torches and ice picks.

"You are in the Mafia!!!"

"You filthy scum!!!"

"Think of the children, somebody please think of the children!!!"

"Kill him! Kill him!"

The man sighs.

"Crap, I've been found..."

Without a further word, the crowd dismembers the man...

The citizens have killed MegaJediRafa who was a member of the Linguini Family

VOTE TALLY

1.Lucidus: voted for Jan_Solo
    2.MegaJediRafa: voted for TUMBARK-WOOKIE
    3.Skelyrata: voted for Pablo_Fett
    4.Psycho-Freak: voted for Silent-Voices
    5.Rillao_Kun: voted for MegaJediRafa
    6.Silent-Voices: Missed 2 Votes
    7.Jan_Solo: MegaJediRafa
    8.Skalderan: Missed Vote
    9.Jedi_Boricua:
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    11. Rao:Missed Vote
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE: voted for MegaJediRafa
    13. Pablo-Fett:Missed Vote
    14.Ktulu_Terumo:

Vote Tally

New Round!

*?* Corpses *?*

kyle_katarn_pr: Citizen

Jedi_Boricua: Head of the Linguini Family

Ktulu_Terumo: Undercover Agent

MegaJediRafa: Member of the Linguini Family

The families have until Sun for hits.

15. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

A man walks out of the movie theater, with Betty Davis and popcorn still in his mind. He turns a corner. He hears an engine reviing. In an instant, a car zooms by. From the window, two deadly Tommy Guns flash. In a hail of lead and death, the man falls to the street in a pool of his own draining life.

The Canelloni have killed Pablo Fett who was a citizen on this game.

VOTE TALLY

1.Lucidus:
    2.MegaJediRafa:
    3.Skelyrata:
    4.Psycho-Freak:
    5.Rillao_Kun:
    7.Jan_Solo:
    9.Jedi_Boricua:
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE:
    13. Pablo-Fett
    14.Ktulu_Terumo

Vote Tally

*?* Corpses *?*

Pablo-Fett: Citizen

Linguini's, get your hit in before Sun night!

16. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

As the sun fades through the horizon, darkness shrouds a local pet shop. The owner finds himself feeding the shop's hungry creatures one last time before he leaves home. As he is sprinkling food over the last of the fish tanks, a voice is heard from behind him. "What you are is what they'll eat." Immediately after he turns around, a club hits him hard across his head, knocking him unconscious to the floor. He wakes up later at the edge of a tall bridge, quickly realizing that his feet are trapped inside a block of concrete. As he attempts to speak, linguini noodles spill out from his mouth. A mysterious voice spoke the words, "Time to feed the fishies, Mr. TUMBARK!" right before being pushed off into the water below. Sadly, his daughter never heard from him again.

The Linguini have killed TUMBARK_WOOKIE who was the Canelloni Family Hitman on this game.

VOTE TALLY

1.Lucidus:
    2.MegaJediRafa:
    3.Skelyrata:
    4.Psycho-Freak:
    5.Rillao_Kun:
    7.Jan_Solo:
    9.Jedi_Boricua:
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE
    13. Pablo-Fett
    14.Ktulu_Terumo

Vote Tally

*?* Corpses *?*

TUMBARK_WOOKIE: Hitman of the Canelloni Family

Citizen's Vote begins. Will be open until Tuesday. Please, get your votes in as soon as you can!

17. skelyrata

May 16, 2002
    Lucidus? Lucifer + Sidious! Maybe the Godfather himself! Kill the bastard!

18. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

VOTE TALLY

1.Lucidus:
    2.MegaJediRafa:
    3.Skelyrata: Voted For Lucidus
    4.Psycho-Freak:
    5.Rillao_Kun:
    7.Jan_Solo:
    9.Jedi_Boricua:
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE
    13. Pablo-Fett
    14.Ktulu_Terumo

Vote Tally

Lucidus: 1

*?* Corpses *?*

TUMBARK_WOOKIE: Hitman of the Canelloni Family

19. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    People I say we get rid of this Rillao fellow. you've got to admit that she is suspicious. there is still two members of the Canelloni family and a member of the Linguini. This lucky turn of events may not repeat itself. Yes, mafia killing mafia the enemy eliminating itself. But we must not stop our raid, this is our town, I say we claim it back.

My vote goes to Rillao. who is with me?

20. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    "Hmm... *mumble* I agree that we should take back our town from the mafia ourselves. Hell, they've been doin' a better job at findin' each other than we have! But I say we should stop fer a beat n' put our beans to work before we pick who's next."

*lowers his voice*

"I know that them Rillao kid's probably into them illegal "pleasure business", if ya know what I mean... but there's someone else who I find more suspicious. Ya know them feller called skelyrata? Ya remember what he said before durin' them last vote? "Anybody with Fett as his last name has to be a gangster. So shoot him or I'll take justice with my own hands!" And whaddya know... right after we choose MegaJediRafa, Mr. Fett winds up dead in them gutter. I rest my case."

[Vote for skelyrata]

21. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Looking at Rao
    "For been a Teacher or whatever you are you dont look to bright. You have any reason to be insulte me the way you are. I dont have any reason to be implicated with the mafia or whatever, Im just here because I want to be more in contact with the city bussines."
    Walking toward the window and then looking to the people in the meeting.

I thing we have to pay more attention to the Skelurata dude"

Vote for Skelyrata

22. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002

VOTE TALLY

1.Lucidus: voted for Skelyrata
    2.MegaJediRafa:
    3.Skelyrata: Voted For Lucidus
    4.Psycho-Freak:
    5.Rillao_Kun: Voted for Skelyrata
    7.Jan_Solo:
    9.Jedi_Boricua:
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    11. Rao:Rillao_Kun
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE
    13. Pablo-Fett
    14.Ktulu_Terumo

Vote Tally

Lucidus: 1
    Rillao_Kun: 1
    skelyrata: 2

23. skelyrata

May 16, 2002
    El que se pica es porque ají come! Soy yo, o metí la yaga en el dedo de una familia mafiosa? Digo, es la tipica reaccion de cuando les están pisando los talones a los gangster! Sienten que alguien les está pisando los talones y enseguida lo mandan a matar para que no diga todo lo que sabe. Lucidus y Rillao, los socios perfectos! Todo apariencia. Elegancia. Clase. Las apariencias engañan. Yo ustedes desconfiaría de estas personas.

24. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The old man turns away from skelyrata, looking at the others for a moment. "I think them boy's lost his noodle... *taps his temple* He turns around. "Listen here, boy... there's no need for ya to get so defensive... I'm just talkin' rationally 'bout what you said earlier. Why'd ya want to kill Mr. Fett in the first place? No one here but you spoke 'bout 'em. I'm just sayin' it looks rather suspicious."

[Again: PRJO. We know drama!]

25. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    * The by now familiar motorbike noise is heard. The expected figure gets down from the vehicle, but the expression seen on his face is quite the opposite of what everybody is used to. The bag that is usually filled with junk food and strapped around his back is nowhere to be seen. He approaches the group. *

"Pablo... they killed Pablo... he was like a brother to me. And he was innocent, man! The mafia was behin' it... yeah, those scumbags... THEY did it."

* Glares at the old guy. *

"Sorry old friend, but this is where our friendship ends. You are in the mafia! Ever since you got here you've been tryin' to play games with all o' us. I say your trick'ries have to stop now! Hiding behind that frail facade of an old decrepit man. How brilliant of you. I say we get rid o' scum like you and make this dang city a better place."

[ vote for Lucidus ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.