La Cosa Nostra- The Game of Mafia *ENDGAME! Canelloni have won the Game! All Citz are DEAD!*

Discussion in 'Puerto Rico Star Wars FanForce' started by Spike_Spiegel, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    The puppet turns to the stranger and replies.

Puppet: "Watch it, buster, unless you want your arm bitten off. I don't have rabies, but I do leave splinters which hurt even more, I'll tell you that!"

The ventriloquist closes the puppets mouth with his free hand.

"Pardon me, but he isn't like this most of the time. He hasn't had his shots. Termites, y'know."

Puppet: "And they darn itch like hell, too! Try havin' those suckers up your..."

"NOW, now! Let's not offend our small audience. Let me introduce myself: I am Filipo Tobehr, well known ventriloquist and entertainer. And this piece of firewood is..."

Puppet: "I can introduce myself, thank you very much! Snapz is the name and it's a real drag to be here, with this guy's hand up you-know-where all day."

"Don't get smart. You don't want me to take out the kerosene bottle again!"

The puppet freezes, its mouth open, and suddenly buries itself in Filipo's chest, whimpering.

Filipo addresses the stranger, "and who might you be?"
  2. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    * Strong expression of disbelief and surprise *

"What...? You don't recognize me? Don't you watch the tube? Name's Ash Quinn. I am the winner of the last season of SURVIVOR: PRJO CITY. I came here to shoot the end-of-season reunion episode...?"

* Looks around as if trying to find somebody. Feeling of doubt and confusion suddenly overwhelms him *

"By the by, where are all the cameras?"
  3. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Hello fellas, my name is Harry Coks.When will this citizen's reunion start?"
    Before anyone can answer Harry goes to the juke box in the corner and looks for the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. He hits "D-2" ; "STAYING ALIVE". He goes to the dance floor and starts dancing in solitud.
  4. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    Slowly opening the doors, a tall figure enters. He is dressed in black , only a white semicollar brackes the darkness on his clothes. For he is a priest, one sent from Boston by the church to try and search for people seeking salvation.

"Good'ay ladies...gents, may the lord bless your souls."

After murmuring some prayer, he walks slowly towards a table and sits, taking a Bible from his pocket. He slowly opens the Bible on a previously marked spot,and resumes reading.
  5. Psycho-Freak Jedi Master

star 4
    The doors open once more and a young woman enters the bar. She is wearing leather pants, a halter top, a long leather jacket and boots, all in black. She has long black hair. She looks around.

"Hello there. Odd bunch of people aren't we."

She walks towards the bar and orders a drink.

6. Jedi_Boricua Jedi Master

star 4
    ::A normal fellow enters the bar. His hair scruffled, his tie unbuckled, his white shirt wrinkled::

"I've had a long day at work, I finally finish to find that my house had been robbed. We must put an end to this, NOW"

::He orders a whiskey straight from the bar::
  7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *the door busts open and in walks a dopey looking character. His shirt is untucked, his eyes are wide open and His hair is a mess* "WHAT THE HELL??? This isnt the Strip bar?!" *He staggers in and sits on a stool* "Ill have the usual!" *Looks at everyone* "How you do? Im Al Barnos......is it Happy hour?"
  8. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    The priest looks at all the people arriving at the scene, and decides to invite them to clean their souls

"Gents, ma'ams, may I have your attention, please? My name is Mr Abe Faisan. Nex' Sunday, at the local church, I will presenting myself as the new accounted Priest for this region. I was sent here sinse your last priest was killed during an incident....a shoot out I presume. I expect to see all of you at church Sunday morning, specialy you sir Barnos..."
  9. Invid_Clone Jedi Master

star 4
    An unassuming looking man enters the pub, looks around and spots an empty stool at the bar. He walks towards the crowd, nodding at everyone, though he's pretty sure he's not known by anyone in the crowd. All the better, he says to himself. The last thing on his mind is attracting attention to himself. That's the way he likes it. Always.

He sits down on the stool, takes out a pack of cigarettes from inside his worn leather jacket. He lights one, bringing it to his lip, taking a long drag. He takes notice of the priest and is intrigued at the sight.

"Strange place for a man of God, eh padre?"

Faisan looks at him and offers him a wane smile. "Aye laddie, so it is. But we must tend to our flock, no matter where they be or thread. Besides, I'm sure the Good Lord has no objection to my havin' a pint o' Guiness, Mr. --?"

The padre was fishing for a name. He might as well give one.

"Mr. Soza. Carlos Soza. I'm new in town, and I heard this was THE place to be at for, well, anything that might interest me". Soza pointed at the bartender and ordered a Heiniken.

"Aye, so it seems", concurred the priest. Soza wasn't very surprised to see the priest dig into his pocket for a cigarette. Soza took out his lighter and offered the man a light. The padre took a long drag, savoring the cigarette for what seemed a good minute before exhaling.

The bartender brought Soza his beer. Soza brought the bottle to his lips. It was cold, but not ice-cold as he usually prefrred them. Still he made the best of it and savored the Heini. Faisan took a sip from his own drink before adressing Soza again. "And what might interest ye hereabouts, sir?"

"Oh. Many things." Soza smiled and looked at the crowd for a moment before turning his gaze back at the padre. "Places to go, things to do, people to see. Mainly looking for something to do in my spare time."

"Must be some spare time ye got there for yerself, my son. I hope it proves fruitful for ye."

Soza smiled and brought the bottle to his lips again. "So do I, padre. So do I." He took a longer sip from the bottle this time, eyeing the crowd as he did so.
  10. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    When the song ended , Harry went towards the area where all the others where gathered.

"I totally-mondo agree with the boring looking guy that just came in.My car got jack'd yesterday by a group of negroes. They stole my whole eight-track collection. Something must be done about this! We must start taking people apart , and making examples of them!"
  11. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    The entrance door creaks slightly, and two shifty eyes peek through a small opening. A moment afterwards, a short, hunched figure appears at the doorway. The face which the eyes belonged to was not a pleasant sight to behold to those who were able to fathom it at the moment it was visible. The figure treads hastily to a table in a dark corner, where it begins to giggle eerily in its solitude.
  12. Invid_Clone Jedi Master

star 4
    Soza looks at the weird figure, one eyebrow raised in puzzlement.

"Um...right."

He shakes his head softly and starts on his second beer.
  13. Jedi_Boricua Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know, but there is somehting fishy about this Soza.

Mr. Invid Clone, I believe YOU are in the Mafia.
  14. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    A white woman enter the bar. She is tall and her red hair looks like flames goes at pair with her red lipstick. She have green eyes. She was wearing some jeans and a tight shirt. She enters and look at the people around her. She nods to them and aproach to barman.
    "Give me a killian's" Jade McNamara sit to enjoy her drink wile the citizen reunions starts.
  15. Invid_Clone Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, Jedi_Boricua, you could be wrong. And I could believe then you ARE in the Mafia as well.
  16. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    Soza is either very confident or very foolish.

Either way I say he must go out.
  17. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6

VOTE TALLY
    [/b]

1.Lucidus:
    2.MegaJediRafa: voted for kyle_katarn_pr
    3.Skelyrata:
    4.Psycho-Freak:
    5.Rillao_Kun:
    6.Invid_Clone: voted for Jedi_Boricua
    7.Jan_Solo:
    8.Skalderan: voted for Khal_DRhonn
    9.Jedi_Boricua: voted for Invid Clone
    10. kyle_katarn_pr
    11. Rao: Voted for Invid_Clone
    12.TUMBARK_WOOKIE
    13.Khal_DRhonn
    14.Ktulu_Terumo
    15.Paquinero_Cybron

Vote Tally

Khal_DRonn: 1
    Invid_Clone: 2
    kyle_katarn_pr: 1

Can you please end your voting post with Vote for So and So, It'll make my life easier!
  18. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Vote for So and So

Err... I mean,

[ Vote for Ktulu_Terumo ]

8-}
  19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    "BUUUUUUUUURRRRPPPP" *sniffles his nose and gives a big hic up. He leans forward and his butt crack can be seen* "You know what...... I reckon this isnt Happy Hour.....I reckon its something important" *Stands up and can barely walk. He looks at the puppet and the puppeteer. He jumps* "Gosh darn it.......theyve landed! Them tiny alien folk landed!" *He was lounging toward the puppet and fell flat on his face. He fell asleep. His snoring was so loud it woke him up and he screamed* "I recon its those two!" *He pointed at Soza* "THem two killed Colonel Mustard......in the study........."

"Vote: INVID CLONE"
  20. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jade look Al Barnos and then takes a sipe from her beer.

"My vote goes to Invid Clone, I dont know why it gave me a bad feeling"

My vote goes to Invid Clone
  21. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    The giggling in the corner subsided for a moment. The hunched figure steps forward onto the light, pulls out a chair, and stands on it. "Hey everybody," it yells in a shrill voice, "guess who I'm voting for? I'm voting for MYSELF!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA" An instant after yelling these words, the handicapped figure starts running around the tables in the room, and then runs out the door.

Vote for Lucidus.
  22. Paquinero-Cybron RSA Emeritus

star 3
  23. Psycho-Freak Jedi Master

star 4
    She looked around watching intently at all the people around her while finishing her drink, her gaze fell on one person in particular.

"That man with the puppet over there, I reckon he's in the mafia."

^Vote for: Khal_DRhonn^
  24. Invid_Clone Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks around, genuinely perplexed as why he's a suspect all of a sudden. Him being a newcomer and everything.

"Well, I don't trust guys with puppets. It's simply not right."

Vote:Khal_DRhonn
  25. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    The ventriloquist in astonishment replies:

"This is an outrage! I come to seek justice and find madness! What is the meaning of this!?"

Shaking like crazy, the puppet begins to snap at Carlos Soza.

Snapz: "Lemme at 'em! Lemme at 'em! Stick that finger out again, Soza. I've been itchin' for a new chew toy!!

VOTE FOR INVID_CLONE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.