main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal La Force de Ventilateur...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lady_Jedi_Skywalker, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    Prooooooooffffffffffff ohhhhhhhhhh that I HAVE TO SEE[face_laugh][face_laugh]

Ohh and LJS don't believe what they say about me ya know jealousy is a path to the dark side huuh![face_mischief]

Okay refills for everyone on .............hee nee mee nee ma nee mo catch a lion by the toe hee nee mee nee ma nee mo

damn.......refills are on Goddess[face_laugh]

2. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    That's funny, thought it was

'hee nee mini mo,
    catch a Baggins then we'll know,
    if he's the ringbearer,
    than don't let him go.'

3. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    :D not sure Godess will enjoy getting our bill i've been chugging down water like a camel:eek:

[image=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c274/jonnguy/Warriorsig.gif]

4. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    That's really awesome Spud. You the one who made it?

5. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    :eek: I think you believe nurses make more than we do! I can't afford to be buying rounds for everyone, mind you the water isn't so bad ;)

*sigh*

Alright one round then someone else can pick up the next one! What's eveyone drinking then?

6. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Hum... can I have a chocolate milk please?

7. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Hey bartender, a chocolate milk for the lady please, a pepsi for me and a glass of whatever everyone else wants! :D

8. Master_Kendor

Master_Kendor Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2006
    *woke up suddentlyI"'ll have a good A&W ROOT BEER...and when are we going to hear that story of "LA FORCE VENTILATEURE"?????

9. Darth_Nurse

Darth_Nurse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2006
    Goddess I want a 7up if you don't mind!!!

10. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Bartender, we need a rootbeer and a 7up as well. Now watch as everyone crawls out of the woodwork because I'm buying! :rolleyes:

...maybe I'll tell the story.

*sips on my drink*

We'll see.

11. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    I'm giving you five minutes if the story isn't out by than, I'll personally take it upon myself to copy/paste it out of the archives. Cause yes I have it in the archives!

*wonders if admitting that was a good idea*

12. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    Yes i did Lady Jedi

Ohh and well if its ion Godess i'll have a bottle of Crystal Champagne:D

13. Darth_Nurse

Jan 14, 2006
    Lady Jedi...

I do have the story in my archives also so we're two against you goddess![face_dancing]

14. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Glares at Spud*

Here's the bottle of champagne you asked for.

*Slides bottle across the table top*

Oh, alright... you guys have made this whole thing out to be much more than it really is so everyone reading this now will think 'is that all?' I was going to post a little announcement which I decided not to put up after a few days of seeing that the boards were getting to be a little more active. I had written it in English and was going to translate it into French but got lazy. So what I did instead of writing it out myself was I went to a free translation site and copy pasted the post and clicked on translate. I wasn't thinking and only after reading the results and recovering from fits of laughter did I realize the translation was literal and not figurative. The following is the original post and the translation which was provided by the website.

WARNING: Be prepared to laugh...at least a little! ;)

Welcome to the Montreal Underground Knights, the Fan Force for the Montreal Region. With the New Year there are some changes occurring in our midst, the first of which is my promotion to Chapter Rep. for our Fan Group. Anyone who has visited these boards over the last few months has probably noticed that participation on our boards has dwindled. I would like with your help, to revive our Fan Force and to make it a fun place to meet other people both in our own community and from other Fan Forces worldwide who share our passion for Star Wars; whether it be based on the movies, the EU, games, costuming or other areas. I invite all of you to participate openly in posting and to encourage new members to join. I would also like to remind you that it takes time for a Forum to grow and it takes effort from all of the members to make a group work. As Master Ikrit said, ?Together we are stronger than the sum of our parts?. I look forward to working with all of you in making Montreal one of the strongest Fan Forces around!!!

~*~

Accueillir au Montréal Chevaliers Souterrains, la Force de Ventilateur pour la Région de Montréal. Avec le Nouvel An il y a quelques-uns change arriver dans notre milieu, le premier dont est ma promotion au Représentant de Chapitre. pour notre Groupe de Ventilateur. N'importe qui qui a visité ces conseils par-dessus ces derniers mois a remarqué probablement cette participation sur nos conseils a diminué. J'aimerais avec votre aide, ranimer notre Force de Ventilateur et le faire un endroit amusant pour rencontrer d'autres gens dans notre communauté propre et des autres Forces de Ventilateur mondiales qui partage notre passion pour les Guerre Des Etoiles ; s'il est basé sur les films, l'UE, les jeux, costuming ou les autres secteurs. Je vous tous invite à participer ouvertement dans poster et encourager de nouveaux membres pour joindre. J'aimerais vous rappeler aussi qu'il prend le temps pour un Forum pour grandir et il prend l'effort de tous les membres pour faire un travail de groupe. Comme Ikrit Professionnel a dit, ?Ensemble nous sommes robuste que la somme de nos parties?. Je regarde en avant au fonctionnement avec vous tous dans faire de Montréal une des Forces de Ventilateur les plus fortes environ !!!

~*~

*Sigh*

I still can't believe how that was translated!!! [face_laugh]

15. Darth_Nurse

Jan 14, 2006
    I'm still laughing !!! Stop goddess I'm gonna roll on the floor if you don't stop!!! You know me... I will[face_laugh]

16. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Hey, I only posted it under orders from you, LJS, and Spud! Consider it done! :p Now if only you would all just let me forget about it! :rolleyes:

17. Darth_Nurse

Jan 14, 2006
    you realy when to forget about it??? I don't think so!

18. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Sips at drink hoping they'll all forget about this soon*

19. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh forget it Godess i'll make sure nobody does forget it [face_laugh]

20. Darth_Nurse

Jan 14, 2006
    spud, I'm sure that Goddess doesn't went to forget because she laugh so hard when she saw that.. She can't stop talking about it.. so I'll help you, that way nobedy gonna forget

Love ya Goddess[face_love]

21. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    Ohhh well setlled then this story WILLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

22. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Are you kidding me!?!?!

I love my signature, that is so staying in there.

23. Darth_Nurse

Jan 14, 2006
    I love you're signature also... poor Goddess.. everybody against her!!!

24. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    I'm tough. I'll survive!

*Downs drink*

Bartender I'll have another double please...pepsi on the rocks :p

25. Darth_Nurse

Jan 14, 2006
    Don't worry Goddess... "on taquine ceux que l'on aime" so considère que tu es pas mal apprécié et aimé!![:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.