1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive La Resistance

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Robmm2, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robmm2 Jedi Padawan

The wind gusted at the cliff edge. A man stood on a balcony over looking the sweeping gales. A old tanker ship was wrigged up at bay, people clambered across the gang planks, they made a mistake in going tonight.
    The rain hammered down onto the tankers rusty steel coating, making the boat less reliable.
    They set sail, not knowing their fate...
    Half-way through the sea of Kaarashi, something hit the bottem of the old ships underside. Then slowly but surely, the boat began to sink.
    'How can something so big sink so fast?' the thought kept running through Jez's head. He clutched onto some wrigging and looked down at the vast whirlpool the ship was sinking into.
    Jez lost his footing and was now daggling, one hand clutching on for dear life. The something happened, the funnel of the ship exploded and debree fell and chrushed Jez's head and he fell into the cold water. He saw people swimming around under water. Then he lost his sense of direction and didn't know which way was up and then he lost his breathe and his body was carried downwards into the cold, dark abyys.

Rob fumbled with his sword and looked out over the wide sea, he saw something going downwards.
    The tanker! His brother Jez was on that, he took out his telescope and stared feircly at the ship, only a few stragerlers. Then an explosion rattled the ship as the funnel exploded and he saw a figure drop into the water. Then the entire ship went down.

Ok people, this is my first roleplay so go easy on me!
    All rules apply

Bios
    (Copy and paste then fill in.))

Name:
    Personallity:
    Weapon, (This is futuristic and medival, so swords or guns, no laser guns though!:
    Armour:

My bio

Name: Rob Mckenzie
    Appearence: Blonde hair, blue eyes and has fair skin. He had a scar down his left cheek but it rather handsome.
    Personallity: Rob is kind but merciless. He has a cool attitude and can be rough sometimes
    Pet: A falcon which perches on his shoulder
    Weapon: Sword and a shot gun.
    Armour: (None yet, will find some later)

Post now
  2. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

star 4
    okay um other than the basckstory on the ship and rob...what exactly is the overall all point of the rpg yeah futuristic and medievial but where's the plot, where's the conflict, characters types, factions...

needs a little more work imo, my advice visit the resource forum
  3. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I have a question as well, are supernatural abilities able to be used?
  4. Robmm2 Jedi Padawan

The plot is to take place when everyone has joined, Rob goes home and finds his friends standing round a burning house, of which, is his own.
    Rob now has no home and wants to hunt the culprit down, until he discovers that the same people who burnt down his house are going to start wwIV.

It depends what type of powers, if you mean an ability to summon demons, yeah thats fine.
    If you mean the power to make earth fall from the sky. No!
  5. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Actually I was thinking more along the lines of elemental control, you know fire water earth, that kind of stuff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.