main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Labrinth of Evil -No Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Literature' started by -RebelScum-, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    I made a thread about RotS spoilers in this book earlier, but im about as paranoid about RotS spoilers as a bug in room full of Kubaz.

so again, any? at all? whatsoever?

2. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    Not really. It basically just goes up to RotS. Maybe some opening crawl spoilers though.

Reversal of Fortune on the other hand has some spoilers. I'd advise you to avoid it.

3. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    It is a waste of paper.
    Don't bother with Luceno.

-Seldon

4. DarthBale

DarthBale Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    I didn't notice any spoilers, aside to what leads up to the opening crawl, as RW said. I enjoyed the book.

5. Rogan_Agar

Rogan_Agar Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2004
    The book is a great and fast read. It sums up the opening crawl of the movie. Many people say, that LoE is the first act, and ROTS the second of one big story, and I agree.

6. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    i'm not clear what you mean by spoilers in the case of LOE, Reversal of Fortune, and Vol 2 of Clone Wars. These don't tell you what happens in the movie, but they do lead you up to the point of the start of the movie. They introduce you to characters and situations that the movie may touch on or build off of. is that a spoiler?

in a similar analogy, would the Zam Wesell/Jango Fett comic duology be considered a spoiler for Ep2 if they came out prior to ep2 (i cant remember if they did or not)? they establish the presence of certain characters, and their relationship to other characters and organizations. they even bring out the beans on such things as Zam's shapechanging ability, and where Jango lives.

7. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    Zam being a shapeshifter could be considered a spoiler. ;)

8. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Lots of leadin stuff, but nothing major.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.