main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD LACWAC - Management Statement on Harassment & Poor Behaviour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    OK. But it was the battles that had an impact on Anakin--the overall war itself. Does it really matter if the battle happened on Muunilist or Jabiim, or in 22 BBY? I think battles in which Anakin participated, given the same level of intensity and brutality, would have had the same impact on him if they had happened on Ryloth or Felucia in 21 BBY.

Again, it's the impact and thus the character development that I'm looking for. The how and why is inconsequential to me in the larger scheme of things, so if the series wants to change the location or time of a battle, it doesn't really matter to me.

2. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    I believe the impact is affected since those battles were mention because they happened throughout the war, not in the first four weeks or possibly have been changed so he was already been Knighted.

And yes I did respond because that was my "educate people on TCW" statement, and I think "his" should have been used. I think people sometimes assume the use of Zeta in my user name is related to its use in the names of some sororities or something similar, when I actually use it as a nod to the first letter of my first name, along with numbers related to my birthday.

3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    In other words, Zeta1127 is a dude and the post said "her". Keep it simple. :p

Zeta1127 likes this.
  4. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Guys I don't want to turn this into another thread about what we like/dislike about TCW.

5. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Then hurry up and put a bloody statement out. I thought you were gonna do that a couple days ago.

6. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Sorry not understanding - the initial post was the statement, the thread was left open to discussion.

No further statements coming from our end.

If discussion on this is getting sidetracked into other topics, we can close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.