main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    18. Barriss_Coffee: Who are your Top 10 voice actors that you would want to be the special guest star in the Young Jedi arc?

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    AkashKedavra_93: Hmmm... Well, I haven't watched any cartoons lately aside from Star Wars, so my list may be biased toward film celebrities and videogame characters....

In no particular order:

-Patrick Stewart
    -Billy Dee Williams
    -Mark Hamill
    -John DiMaggio
    -Cree Summer (she'd be a great kid...)
    -Johnny Depp
    -Grey DeLisle
    -Hugo Weaving
    -Seth MacFarlane (so long as he plays the snot-nosed brat of the group:p)
    -Tom Kenny (so that he may reprise his role of the wonderful Nute Gunray!)

"Positive" for TCW-fans... if I posted that in Lit I'd be tarred and feathered.:p

Seerow and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  3. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    How dare you. :p

4. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
  5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Yay John DiMaggio! Wouldn't it be great if there was an entire episode of TCW voiced solely by the cast of Futurama?

Barriss_Coffee and Seerow like this.
  6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'd totally watch that.

7. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    John DiMaggio's Grievous (from Genndy Tartakovsky's CW - Chapter 20) will always have a special place in my heart. Not to knock Matthew Wood, not at all, he IS Grievous, but everything about Grievous' first in-motion appearance was just perfect, it's hard to unhear the first vocal interpretation attached to it.
    In my mind John DiMaggio's voice is how he sounded before some modifications, made somewhere between Chapter 20 and TCW, that altered his voice to Wood's.

Speaking of 20...

20. In real life, which single Force-power do you wish you'd have at your disposal?

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    DarthTalgus, its about time I started your interview. Report in, lol. What color would suit you?

9. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Blue ;)

Huyang likes this.
  10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'll use light for you then. Here goes.

Welcome to another exciting edition of LACWAC member interview hosted by me. This week we will pick DarthTalgus 's brain about TCW, Star Wars, some personal questions, and some other stuff. The interview must be completed by next Sunday unless I'm the reason its not. Please answer with atleast a sentence so no crappy one word answers and please tag me [@Seerow] when you answer so I'll know to move on to the next question. Once completed the rest these LACWACs can pick your brain to their heart's content, well, until its the next person's turn. And here we go!

1. DarthTalgus. Interesting screen name, sounds like an Australian telecom company. Did you make DarthTalgus up or is that a character you really like? Tell us more about your names origin please.

11. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    @Seerow
    well i found out about a sith lord called Darth Malgus , he had a cool name and everything but something was missing.. so i replaced the M with a T and now it sounds awesome :p

Huyang likes this.
  12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ah, the Mr. T effect.

2. DarthTalgus. Your still a little new here so.... Could you please formally introduce yourself?

13. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    Okay
    well i live in sweden and has been a star wars fan all of my life. i watched my first star wars when i was 4 years old and i was like stuck the movies are so good :p and then years later one awesome summer i decided to register on jedicouncilforums

Huyang likes this.
  14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    #3. What are some other movies you love to watch DarthTalgus?

15. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    well i personally love the harry potter movies and the lord of the rings trilogy. i also like G.I.Joe the rise of cobra that movie was so good and ilike the Johan Falk movies ( swedish movies )

Huyang likes this.
  16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Remember to tag me please.

#4. Lest all the Star Wars movies from greatest to least and explain why to rated them that way DarthTalgus.

17. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    1.ESB : the movie is so perfect in everything i see nothing wrong with it.It has the greatest plot twist in world history and it explains the force really well
    2.ROTS:i like this movie because you finally see how anakin turned to the dark side , the great jedi purge and palpatine was really great in this movie
    3.ROTJ: It has that concluding aspect that i like so much . the dialogue and action is great too.the lightsaber fight so well done
    4.AHN :it just feels so classic and it was the beginning of the star wars franchise. the characters are great too.
    5.AOTC: it is so boring and the romantic plot sucks and boba is a clone [face_frustrated].it just feels so not star wars
    6.TPM:this movies is so bad and has so many confusing and bad things in it like Jar Jar, who is the main character ?( qui-gon,anakin,obi-wan[face_dunno] ) and the worst of it all... midichlorians :mad:

Huyang and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    5. What were your first thoughts when you saw the TCW movie for the first time DarthTalgus?

19. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    /Lando: It's not my fault!:p

Wow... I remember this place back when it was the "Small Screen" forum and the AOTC spoilers were just starting. Back then the place was full of tumble weeds and lost souls trying to find something new to say about the Holiday Special. Now it's a full 180. LACWAC's totally like the PT forums used to be in the old days, full of all sorts of crazy characters (i.e. you guys:p). What I love about it is that no matter what happens in real life,* this place is always here. LACWACers are the most random assortment of quirky folks from around the globe, but we've all got stuff in common and are willing to stick TCW (or whatever Lucas throws at us) out through thick and thin.

*barring the 2012 Apocalypse, of course

Hmmm... for fun, probably force levitation (telekinesis?), because it could come in handy so often. But I know if there were really some magic force-granting genie out there, I'd probably break down and go with force heal, since it would probably do the most good in the long run.

20. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
  21. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    i thought the movie was kinda good , nice animation ,solid story,good humor.now i still think its good but not that good

Huyang likes this.
  22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Alright.

6. What are your favorite books DarthTalgus?

23. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    LOL hard to say, but I bet it's more than I'd want to admit even to myself....

(you know we really need a LACWAC personality test for this one :p)

24. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow
    1.the harry potter books
    2.the darren shan books
    3.Darth Plaugeis

Huyang and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  25. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Hey everyone, it's Bonus Style!

21. Barriss_Coffee: Write an arc for TCW.