main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
  2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
  3. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow I'm really stuck on that question, are you asking how wacky I am about TCW, or how Clone Warsy I am? Lol.

4. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    #21. Bonus. Create an epic arc for Kit Fisto in TCW @Jordan1Skywalker.

5. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Asking recently registered members if they're LACWACy is slightly amusing and perhaps outdated.

Don't worry about it Jordan1Kenobi, basically only the people that hung around here last summer know what LACWACy is.

I don't think LACWACiness exists anymore, it died about the same time as my father.

For over a thousand posts, those who were LACWACy were the guardians of humor and amusement in the old LACWAC. Before the dark times, before the Empire.

A young LACWACer named [removed], who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy LACWACers. He betrayed and murdered my father. Now LACWACiness is all but extinct.

Robimus, Esg, JackG and 7 others like this.
  6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
  7. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Look, it's best if we don't bring up last summer or the temp forums or anything like that. Spent weeks cleaning that mess up. :p

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow Great question! So many epic arcs could be made for Kit Fisto, but I wanna have one where it makes him look tough. So I'd probably be an arc in season 6, where Obi-Wan gets captured by Maul somehow and Kit Fisto happens to be near the planet they're on, so the Jedi Council send him and his troops to rescue him. It'd have Kit fighting through Maul's forces and having a duel with Maul and Kit coming out successful, not killing him (but that would be a great ending to him) but making him retreat giving Kit enough time to go and rescue Obi-Wan, but then of course Maul catches up with them, so all three of them have a duel and they kill Maul. It'd have all parts in between to make a three or four part arc, but I reckon that'd be pretty epic.

Barriss_Coffee and Seerow like this.
  9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Love how you put that first person! Congrats on completing your interview! Round of applause everybody! Now its the audiences turn to grill you. I'll be back in the coming days with our next unfortunate soul, QuangoFett.

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  10. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Thank you! I've enjoyed doing it :)

11. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Please proceed, moderator. [face_flag]

Seerow likes this.
  12. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    THIS.

Obi-Wan and Maul is getting old, and I definitely don't want to see Anakin and Ahsoka dueling him. But Fisto? Definitely. Would make sense too, since he was one of the Jedi Mace brought with him to kill Sids.

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  13. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    Those poor unfortunate souls! So sad, but true! It won't cost much, just your voice!

Jordan1Kenobi , if you don't mind answering, how old are you and how long have you been a fan of Star Wars?

Seerow likes this.
  14. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I recently turned 18, and I've been a fan for about 5+ years.

07jonesj likes this.
  15. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    Cool, I really appreciate your enthusiasm.

Dark Lord Tarkas and 07jonesj like this.
  16. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Jordan1Kenobi What's your favourite time period for Star Wars adventures to take place in, and why?

17. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    If it's any consolation...I've been around since last spring and I have no idea what the hell LACWACy is. I'm glad Seerow left that question out of my interview.

Anyway...nice to e-meet you, I always enjoy your posts. :)

18. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Why the hell is "LACWACy" still going around. [face_plain]

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  19. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Really. How mysterious. Who exactly are you? o_O

Don't worry, we will figure it out. Lord Kowak sees all.:D

20. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Good grief, last summer. [face_rofl]

21. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    I was old when this world was young. [face_plain]

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ladies and Gentlement it is time for another LACWAC member interview. Ths time QuangoFett is it!

Here is how this works. There are 20 questions. Some are personal. Some about SW general. Some about TCW since this is the section for that. These questions are meant for fun, rant, gush, go nuts. You have two weeks to complete the interview. Other members may ask questions between mine and may continue the grilling once complete. Please tag me in the As and I'll do the same in the Qs to keep this moving. Also no crappy one word answers.

If anybody wants to sign up for their own interview please post on my wall (Although half the time you guys just PM me about it anyways...).

Alright first question!

#1. Tell us about your username QuangoFett. How did you come up with your name?

23. QuangoFett

Jun 11, 2011
    Seerow

The word "quango" is shorthand for quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisation. They're essentially NGOs that get their funding primarily from government sources rather than private donors. Also known as non-departmental public bodies (NDPBs), they're a contentious issue in politics. Some see them as merely exercises in corruption, whereby politicians extend their legacies beyond the death of their careers through the NDPBs. Others see them as a valuable tool through which policy is enacted with more than just an election cycle and party politics in mind. This debate is heavily coloured by partisan politics. My views on quangos don't fit either side exactly...

But the main reason I chose it was because it rhymed with "Jango Fett".

Boba Fett was a favourite character of mine ever since I saw him in TESB, so you can imagine how psyched I was to hear that the young Boba Fett would be in Episode II. I was a bit dubious about this "Jango Fett" dude and these mysterious "clone troopers". Needless to say, when I saw AOTC, Jango Fett and the clone troopers captivated me far more than Boba Fett ever did. A lot of Jango/clone-related EU content was released in the 2000s and I experienced much of it. Jango isn't my absolute favourite Star Wars character, but he is certainly my favourite secondary antagonist in the films.

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    #2. What prompted you the join the LACWAC community QuangoFett?

25. QuangoFett

Jun 11, 2011
    Seerow

Well, I liked much of TCW Season 3. I had lurked a bit up to June 2011 and I liked what I'd seen. The choice to join the TFN forums was not a hard one.