main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011

1: Sean Paul. I just love this guy, my favourite living artist. I know he's not regarded as one of the best, but I enjoy practically every song he releases even though I don't have a clue what he says the majority of the time. I had a chance to go see him in concert in Poland a few years ago, but terrible planning on the part of my family meant that I couldn't go in the end. I was distraught.

2: Kaley Cuoco. I think Kaley is just ridiculously beautiful and hot, and is one of the main reasons why I watch The Big Bang Theory. You could give me the name of anybody who you think is the hottest/most beautiful in the world and I would always disagree with you because of Kaley.

3: Thierry Henry. A footballing legend, my favourite ever player and king of Arsenal Football Club. I've had the opportunity to see him play a couple of times and the things he can do with a football are mind-boggling. In the 2003/04 season he was quite literally an 'invincible' as his 30 goals guided Arsenal to an UNBEATEN Premier League Season, a feat which has never happened before and probably will never happen again in our lifetime.

4: Johnny Depp. A good actor, but the reason why I'd invite him is because my mum really loves him so I'd get his autograph for her. Seems like a decent bloke as well.

5: Tori Black. Hey, I could get lucky.

2. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    6. K'Kruhk: Which film would you regard as the best of 2013?

3. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011

So far I've only seen five films that have been released this year, and they are: Jack the Giant Slayer, Spring Breakers, World War Z, The World's End, Red 2 and White House Down. Out of the five, I enjoyed WWZ the most, so naturally I think that it's the best film this year. I love apocalyptic and zombie films, so this was a perfect match for me. I felt that the beginning could have been better, but apart from that I enjoyed every moment and I couldn't guess what was going to happen next. I recently bought the novel which it was based on and I'm planning to read when I get a bit more free time on my hands. The other films, besides Spring Breakers, were also very enjoyable. Spring Breakers was simply awful.

I'm just a big die-hard zombie/horror/end-of-the-world film fan.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm afraid we couldn't go to the movies together unless the movie was Star Wars.

But you're cool anyway.

5. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    7. K'Kruhk: If you were to write a zombie movie, who would you cast in it and why?

6. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011

Samuel L. Jackson: "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE M'F ZOMBIES...!"

And myself of course.

That is all.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  7. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    8. K'Kruhk: Which 10 fictional characters would you string together for a novel, comic book, etc.?

8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011

I envision him saying "This party's over" to the zombies from Night of the Living Dead.

K'Kruhk likes this.
  9. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Y'know m'lady that Christoper Lee was once a Jedi. He couldn't eat anyone's brains, it's not in his character.:D

10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    K'Kruhk : Friendly reminder, it's been a week since the last question was posted for you. ;)

K'Kruhk likes this.
  11. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    How do you pronounce your name? I pronounce it "kuh-kruck".

12. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I've always said "Kay Kruhk."

K'Kruhk likes this.
  13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I imagine it with a silent "k". I won't specify which one. :p

K'Kruhk and eht13 like this.
  14. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
    Sorry I haven't been able to reply guys, but I've been having a few difficulties lately. My dad had a heart attack and along with working, working on my courses and applying for university, I haven't had the time to come here.

Since this is a Star Wars board, I'll try to diversify it by not including any Star Wars characters.

1. K'Kruhk. Apart from this guy.

2. Kit Fisto. And this guy.

3. Pikachu

4. Jack Sparrow

5. Jason Voorhees

6. The Joker

7. Willy Wonka

8. Timon

9. Pumba

God

15. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Darth Real Life can be a bitch sometimes. :( But I think it's time to bring this interview to a close. These 8 questions have given us some more insight into K'Kruhk's life, and anyone can always refer to his first interview on page 1 for more info on the user with a Hat. :)

We'll take a short break, and then return with the next installment of LACWAC Member Interviews. Until then, peace! [face_peace]

K'Kruhk likes this.
  16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Hope your Dad is OK, K'Kruhk .

K'Kruhk likes this.
  17. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Yes, this.

K'Kruhk likes this.
  18. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
    He's getting better :)

19. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Wishing nothing but the best for you and your dad, K'Kruhk. :)

K'Kruhk likes this.
  20. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Wishing for a speedy recovery for your dad and best of fortune to you K'Kruhk :)

K'Kruhk likes this.
  21. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
  22. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Just glad your dad is getting better, K. :) Who knows? We may yet see more of The Hat in the future....

Before I begin the next interview (coming soon today), I'd just like to extend a universal invitation to anyone who wants to be interviewed. You can either sign up here or by PM to either myself or Akash. [face_peace]

23. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Alright we're back and better than ever!
    Prepare to be amazed by my copy/paste skills!
    Welcome to this edition of our....
    LACWAC!!!!
    MEMBER!!!!!
    INTERVIEWS!!!!!!
    *Applause*
    Let's hear it for our brave subject,
    anakinfansince1983!
    [face_party]
    [face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party] [face_party][face_party]
    [face_party]

.....Ahem. =P Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to business. (I swear, that's it for theatrics.....until next time)

I will be asking our guest a variety of questions, ranging from personal to Star Wars, and specifically TCW-related. As usual, some questions will be stolen borrowed from other interviewers, and some will be original. You never know which ones I might or might not use. ; )

And remember, anakinfansince1983, to tag me every time you respond. I don't need to keep track, I just like to boost my ego. =P

So without further ado, let's begin!
    1. I think we all know why you chose your username. Let's spice it up. If you could change your username, with no changing it back, what would you choose?

K'Kruhk likes this.
  24. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Oh, this should be good. :D

Thread title updated for the new interviewee.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Todd the Jedi :

WOO-HOO! SPOTLIGHT! [face_dancing] You people can be in awe of me for a little while... :D

Or not, because this answer might be boring, I don't know. :p

As much as I joke about changing my user name, I've gotten so used to it that it would be like changing my first name at this point, I don't know that I'd recognize that people were talking to me if they used another name.

But for the sake of your question, since being an Anakin fan has sometimes come to be associated with endorsing everything he did plus Jedi bashing...I'd probably be Caffeinated Librarian, or Coffee and Wine.