main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

5. I'm a big fan of the Lord of the Rings series (The Hobbit included), and I do like some of the Star Trek movies, the original show, and the Next Generation.

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 6. What are your favorite movies outside of Star Wars?

7. How would you rank the 6 SW movies and why?

3. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

6. Some of my favorite non SW movies are the 3 Lord of the Rings movies, the 2 (soon to be 3) Hobbit movies and perhaps Star Trek: Into Darkness.

-Revenge of the Sith
    -Empire Strikes Back
    -Return of the Jedi
    -A New Hope
    -Attack of the Clones
    -The Phantom Menace

My reason for placing RotS first is because I quite like the time period in the SW universe its set in, I feel the movie has some of the most pivotal events in SW history within it, and quite a few scenes within the movie (The Battle of Coruscant being one of my favorites) I felt were really great.

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 8. Who are your favorite TCW characters? This can include characters originally from the movies and elsewhere.

5. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

Obi-Wan Kenobi: I feel that TCW had some great character development with Obi-Wan that the movies were not able to offer. Things such as him dealing with Maul and seeing that the Son had turned Anakin to the Dark Side (not for long, though) were just a couple of the great moments throughout the show for him as a character.

Darth Maul: Before TCW, I was honestly never really a fan of Maul at all. In TPM, he was just this Sith assassin who'd show up a couple times throughout the movie, and that was it for the most part. When he was brought back for TCW, I ended up really beginning to like him. TCW showed Maul's capability of being a brutal and intelligent character, something which we never got to see in TPM since he was carrying out Sidious' biddings.

Hondo Ohnaka: Hondo is without a doubt one of my favorite original TCW characters. I really liked his personality, and he also had quite a few humorous quotes throughout the show. One thing I also liked about him was how he was in different circumstances with other characters in each time. For example, in one episode he'd be trying to steal younglings' lightsaber crystals, and in another he'd be sending weapons to aid some rebels.

Cad Bane: Another of my favorite original TCW, Bane was a great original bounty hunter character for the show. He was shown to be ruthless and would do whatever it takes to fulfill a job. I quite liked seeing him work with high profile characters throughout the show as well, such as Sidious, Dooku, and the Hutt Council. I only wish that he would've had more successful missions, as almost all of the ones we see in TCW ended in failure of some sort.

6. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 9. How would you rank the 5 seasons of TCW? Where does the movie fit in there?

7. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

1. Season 3

2. Season 5

3. Season 4

4. Season 2

5. Season 1

6. The movie

8. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 10. What are your top 10 favorite episodes from TCW?

9. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

1. The Lawless

2. Carnage of Krell

3. Landing at Point Rain

4. Massacre

5. Eminence

6. Witches of the Mist

7. Ghosts of Mortis

8. A Test of Strength

9. The Box

10. The Hidden Enemy

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  10. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 11. If you had been in charge of TCW instead of Dave Filoni, what would be different about the show? What would you change, and what would you keep?

11. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

11. I would've given the CIS more victories in the show, with some arcs focusing on a specific battle ending with the CIS defeating the Republic. Throughout the show, the Republic is always saying how big of a threat the CIS is, yet we hardly see that that in the show.

12. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 12. What are your favorite SW video games?

13. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and Battlefront 2.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  14. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 13. What was your initial reaction when you saw the TCW movie? Has your opinion of it changed at all?

15. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I like that game too even though my 8-year-old always kicks my ass in it.

Totally agree about CIS victories. One of the biggest missed opportunities in the show.

16. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

13. I really liked all the Battle of Christophsis scenes, however everything after that (and a little bit before it) I feel just wasn't very good. I really didn't like Ahsoka, so that was one of the reasons I didn't really like the movie a great deal. Another was that I didn't feel like "saving Jabba's son" was a good plot line for the movie. It should've been some gigantic pivotal battle at some point in the war, not just a few fights over who gets Jabba's son.

17. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 14. What was your reaction to the announcement of Disney's purchase of Star Wars, and what are your hopes for the ST?

18. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

14. At first I didn't think it was such a bad idea, however after seeing some of the things they've done (such as canceling TCW) I'm not as happy with the purchase. I am hoping that Rebels and the ST help at least somewhat redeem their bad decisions. My main hope for ST is that they don't revive Palpatine and that it doesn't star a bunch of idiotic teenagers. The reason for me not wanting Palpatine resurrected is that it pretty much completely defeats the point of the Chosen One. It was one of the things that happened in the EU that I absolutely despised. Even though I think Palpatine is a great villain, he shouldn't come back after RotJ.

19. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 15. If you could be any non-human species from TCW (or SW in general), what would you like to be?

20. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

15. I would probably be a Kyuzo (Embo's species).

21. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 16. If you could choose one Force power to have IRL, which one would it be and why?

17. If you could live on any planet in the GFFA, what would that be?

22. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

16. Force pull/push. It's one of the Force powers that has the most uses, whether it be something as simple as grabbing something that is too far to reach, or something such as defending yourself from an attacker by hurling objects at them.

17. I would probably live on Muunilinst. From what we have seen of it, it's a large city-like planet with impressive architecture, and would seem like a pleasant place to live (that is, when the Republic isn't launching a large attack on it).

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  23. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 18. What are your favorite quotes? (Fictional/said by real people, etc.)

24. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

18. To be completely honest, I'm not sure, and I can't really think of any that I really liked and remembered.

25. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan Alright let's try again. ;)

18. What are some of your favorite foods and beverages?