main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Lady Kenobi (RotS -Padme's POV- Obidala)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady-Kenobi, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Lady Kenobi
    By
    Lady-Kenobi

Summary: Padme remembers the final days of the Republic.

Disclaimer: George owns all of it and I don?t. There are MAJOR SPOILERS concerning ?Revenge of the Sith? and the sequel to ?Twist of the Fates? called ?Sith Rising?.

Before the Empire came to be I was someone. A Senator of the respected planet of Naboo, but I truly treasured my secret persona, Lady Kenobi.

See Jedi can only marry their own kind, so Obi-Wan?s (or Ben. I preferred to call him by his real name when we were alone or with family.) and my marriage was a secret since I was not of Jedi blood.

We had a handsome little boy who was the spitting image of his Poppa and was loved by both of us dearly. Since Ben told me of his important place in the Jedi, being ?The Slayer of the Sith? and all. We kept Qui-Gon?s true paternity a secret and said he was the child I conceived when Ben?s Padawan Anakin Skywalker raped me, while on Tatooine.

Anakin took delight in the ?knowledge? that he was a ?father? and trying to spoil Qui and forcing me to marry him. I always told him no because I didn?t love him.

At least I told the truth to him that time.

My son always knew who his father was. He would say, ?I am the son of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Hero of the Republic.? He always forgave me for putting that AWFUL color wash in his hair and covering his birthmark on his cheek, so he look more like Anakin.
    He knew we had to keep up this charade, so if I ever became pregnant with another boy, he would be safe from the Sith.

A few years later, after a miscarriage and a false alarm, I became pregnant again. The thought of bringing another Kenobi into this galaxy filled me with happiness, but also with dread.

You see with the Wars going on and me on Naboo, there was no one to pin this on. Everyone would surely suspect something was up and only Ben had been at Varykino during the time of the conception. So I would again deceive.

I would use clothing to conceal my growing shape. I would only tell my family (I knew I had to, since my sister Sola was my personal healer), my husband, my son, my handmaiden Dorme?, my servants Teckla, Nandi, and Kurt, and Master Yoda.

Yoda knew of our marriage and blessed us on our second wedding day. He also knew the truth of Qui?s paternity.

There was a stolen moments for us during "The Wars", but nothing was like the moment after The Battle of Kiresaw. A night that would shape the galaxy forever.

I didn?t see my husband until almost seven months later. In that time I found out I was carrying twins, a little girl and boy according to my oldest child. He would rub my swollen stomach and say, ?Baby sister and baby brother.?

The knowledge of bringing ?The Heir of the Slayer of the Sith? into this galaxy frightened me yet delighted me. Ben would have a son to help him one day to banish the evil that was emerging.

Little did I know that the evil would emerge before my second born son was born.

Count Dooku and General Grievous would capture Chancellor Palpatine and set in motion the greatest evil the galaxy has ever known.

My husband and his fellow Knight, Anakin Skywalker were to be the Chancellor?s rescuers. Just get the Chancellor out and maybe take Count Dooku alive, but fate moves in mysterious ways.

Anakin was so full of rage and ego that HE fought Dooku, while my husband fought Grievous.

It was Anakin who killed Dooku (He probably did it to show how strong he had become and to impress me, but I know different now.). He beheaded the old man. I could never believe that sweet little slave boy to be so cruel (even after he raped me.).

Grievous escaped and my husband almost didn?t. The cyborg, noticing the ship they were on was to crash, punched a hole in a window and made an escape.

Of course Anakin used his GREAT piloting skills to get them to

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That was so sad. I really felt for them, not being able to be a real family. A great story! :)

3. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Thank You, Sara!

4. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Any more people to Read & review this fic?

Say ANYTHING you want!

I CAN TAKE IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.