main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lady of the Knights (Obi-Wan Romance) Updated: 3/3/05.....FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by janiasolo, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    Okay guys! Here's my new story...I hope you all like it! This is an Obi-Wan story, but no Sabe in this one, sorry. If any new readers want to read my other story it's called To Love a Jedi. Can't wait to hear what you all think! (The italics are their thoughts)

The scruffy bartender set down another shot of the exotic blue-green liqueur in front of the young drunken man. He grasped the small glass as one would grasp his lover and welcomed the intoxicating alcohol and the warm feeling it brought as he went closer to freedom, to drunkenness.

He squinted at his chrono, the small blurry numbers incomprehensible and he shrugged. The lateness of the hour didn?t matter anyway. Nothing did now that his Master was dead. Having to teach the one who could change the entire galaxy didn?t matter either.

He flipped a few credits to the bartender and staggered out of the seedy Coruscant bar. Very few people were out that night. Only prostitutes and a few other drunks occupied the dirty, cracked permacrete streets. Every once in a while, piles of garbage moved, indicating homeless beggars shifting in a sleep haunted by memories of better times.

As the young drunk wavered down a darkened ally, a young streetwalker dressed in a tight red dress that accentuated each and every curve, gold hair that shone in the dim lights and dark green eyes that saw more than a man with full pockets sauntered up to the newly appointed Jedi Knight. She glanced him over, pleased with his state. The Jedi won?t know what hit him. Her heavily rouged lips curled into a satisfied smile and she leaned in close, ignoring the drowning waves of alcohol that washed over her with each breath.

?Hey, Jedi, wanna come with me?? Obi-Wan swayed a bit, glanced the woman over and smiled. She ran a manicured hand through his short wheat colored hair and pressed her lips against his.

Adrienne took a deep breath, enjoying the feel of the cool silk sheets against her still hot and sweaty skin. She glanced over at the young man sleeping beside her, the heavy scent of alcohol, perfume, and the juices of love made for a sweet combination on his breath. For a moment, as she gazed at his angelic face, she had a small second thought, a nudge from her conscious. She pushed those thoughts away. Her boss had done everything from paying the bartender to renting the taxi and getting the Jedi?s apartment number. She could not back out now. She could not risk an entire mission to bring down the Jedi for one stupid moment of human emotion. Even though this was what she did every night for a living, she felt something special with this man.

He was drunk. She reminded herself as she forced herself back into the suffocating rather uncomfortable red dress. She grabbed a few credits, taking notice of his military identification card. She stared at the information, memorizing it.

?Obi-Wan.? Her voice echoed in the small room, and Obi-Wan stirred. Adrienne gazed at him a moment longer, her mind wheeling. Was this really him? He had changed these many years and just now her heart grew heavy with longing for him again. The professional mask slammed on again as Adrienne remembered her mission and that she had to leave before the handsome young man woke up. She silently placed the wallet back, then picked up her holocamera, snapped a few pictures of the morning after and slipped out of the room.

2. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I know that I JUST posted this, but it can't be moved back to the second page without anyone seeing it! UP!

3. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    ooo nice start... can't wait to see where this is going to... keep up the great writing...

mmm obiwan

poor obi drunk :p

4. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    good thing you did, otherwise i wouldn't have found it!

was there a scene change somewhere in the post, from the streets to someone's room? that wasn't very clear.

anyway, that was great! obi-wan drunk, now that's a new concept! so what is this evil lady going to do now that she has pictures of him? uh oh. so much for being knighted!

5. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
    Hey great start on this story. Hope to see more soon.

6. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Thanks all for the warm response! I have decided, for the sake of saving my sanity, that I am going to post the story once a week, but I am probably going to post another once this week, like Monday or Friday, I don't know which.

Don't worry Bobilll all will be revealed in time. And yes, the story goes from the streets to Obi-Wans room. I thought that was clear, but I am sorry for any confusion that caused. Keep this up!

janiasolo

7. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    hmmm.. obi's been conned! :) Can't wait to read more.

~~Aanix

8. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *claps* Yay! you started it! I love this beginning!

9. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Thanks, Jade_Max...oh, and if anyone knows the person who's screen name is BobaKoon, will you tell her/him that this story is here? I want her/him to read it. This is the first of my weekly posts. I am only going to post a section of my story at a time, so I can drag it out longer than the first one. I will come once a day (I hope..I'm SO busy) to answer questions and drop a not-so-random up :)) I hope you all like it!

He was so drunk he didn?t even register me taking the pictures. She hailed a cab, her thoughts negative.
    Giving the driver her address, she settled back into the torn leather. She rubbed the credits between her fingers and her thoughts wandered back to the Jedi Knight. What about him made her remember him? He was like every other man...a nameless, faceless customer. It didn?t work that way this time.
    Every feature of his face was burned into her brain. Lately, each man was the same and she just went through the motions, not feeling, not thinking, dead beneath their bodies.

?Not this one.? She whispered, softly enough for the driver not to hear. She felt alive with each touch, excited by every caress, intoxicated by each glance. His brilliant eyes, though glazed with liqueur, seemed to see through to her innermost thoughts, feelings, and dreams.

The cab stopped in front of a rather upscale apartment complex. She paid the cabby and made her way to the turbolift.

He wouldn?t even remember her anyway, so what was the use of dwelling on him? He would wake up with a terrible hangover, wonder what in the name of the Force he had done, then go about his business and hope that those actions wouldn?t come back and bite him in the ass.

The turbolift stopped at her penthouse and the doors silently slid open. She gazed around at the impeccably clean dwelling and sighed. The cleaning droid must have been there last night, since she left the place extremely disorganized.

She tossed the credits on the glass table and slowly turned the camera over in her hands. Before she knew what she was doing, she opened the plexiglass window to one of the balconies and tossed the evidence of any passion between the Jedi and the prostitute into the traffic of Coruscant. She watched it fall until she could no longer see it. She stared out past the speeders, past the skyline and back to the young man?s apartment. She longed to be in his arms. During that brief taxi ride she realized that she no longer cared for The Cause, the destruction of the Jedi. She only cared about how she was going to get back to him.

Adrienne remembered an old friend of hers from before she joined a seedier line of work. Being a Jedi he of course tried to talk her out of it, yet he remained in contact with her and helped her in any way, within reason. She knew that he would be eager to help her with one of the most important moves she was going to make in her life. She was going to return to the Jedi Order.

10. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    wow great new post... can't wait to see more...

so she's gonna rejoin the Jedi Order? she was a Jedi before hand? neat... i wonder why she left in the first place

11. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
    Wow this is getting interesting. Post more soon. :)

12. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    so... adriene used to be a jedi? and now she's a sith? who just disobeyed her master? uh oh!

13. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    yay!! *claps* go jaina! Looking good!

14. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Guys, guys...just chill. Everything will be explained. She's not a Sith, though. She just...well, if I say anything else I'll give it all away. New post next Monday!

Up!

15. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Alright guys and gals...any more of this page 7 stuff, and I'll have to pull out my lightsaber...lol. I just wanted to post an up and to tell you that I'm bogged down with Darth Homework and I'm sick so, seeing my story on page 1 would make me feel A LOT better. I had a really awesome beginning for a new Obi-Wan/Sabe romance. I thought of it during my Ancient World History class and, being me, I left it in my Ancient World History folder, and I left my folder in my locker. But I will definately give you all a taste of what's to come after this story.

Up!

Anyone seen BobaKoon, tell her that I miss her! Where is she?

16. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    First I would like to say that without Jade_Max, my stories would suck big time. She is such an awesome beta-reader and I sometimes I feel that she should be credited as the author. Second of all, I would like to say WHERE THE MOTHER IS EVERYONE??? It's been a few days, I know, but it's really sad that I'm the only one upping my story. I don't know what to do! One thing I DO know is that I got that Sabe/Obi-Wan beginning I mentioned from my locker, and despite the lack of support, I am going to post it here anyway.
    This has nothing to do with my other story, ?To Love A Jedi?, it just has the same characters in it. I am not going to post this story until after I?ve finished ?Lady of the Knights.

Sabé sat at her vanity, looking at her reflection but not seeing it. Instead she saw them standing on the gold-encrusted hill, the blazing sunset behind them. She saw the river Solleu glittering with the fiery hues of orange and red. She heard his whispers of sorrow and her sobs of pain. She felt the old tears smother her face with salty drops. As she placed her cheek into her had as if she was going to watch the painful scene, she felt the wetness of the new tears on her face.

Standing abruptly, she waved her hand in the air, as if she was erasing the image. She began to pace, trying to remember tomorrow?s schedule or a childhood tune, anything to keep her mind off him. It was no use. She saw him, in his cream and tan robes, his leather boots and belt. She felt the roughness of the beginnings of a beard and the silkiness of his wheat colored hair. Their final conversation gloated through her mind.

?I wish I didn?t have to choose, but I do, and I have.?

?But you chose your blasted code!? The bitter anger and tremendous pain of oncoming loneliness crept up Sabé again.

?Yes. That was-is-my life. I have so much going for me. I can?t give it up.?

?So you?d rather give up love?me.? She whispered. He tried to hold her, but she backed away.

?I can?t make you see it the way I do. I love you and I always shall.? Tears filled her eyes as the words stung her heart.

?You lying bastard.? She bit, anger consuming the pain.

?I must go.? He seemed unaffected by the harsh words. She watched him leave through watery eyes and slowly knelt onto the ground, the fresh dew seeping through her robes as tears spilled down her face.

Sabé, consumed by tears, collapsed onto the plush carpet, her sobs echoing in the darkness.

17. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    ACK!! That's such a sad piece of writing!! In another fic you say? *sobs* poor Sabe!

Great job, jaina!

18. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    awwww... great post... but which story is that from? and when will that one up on the boards?

*begs* i need more obi

19. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    That is from a yet-to-be-written story that I am not even going to worry about until I am done with this one. I just thought of it during class and I wanted to see what you all think. And, btw, what is up with this page 11? Page 11 people, I mean, come on! I will be posting again on Monday...maybe even a double post since I have no school. *EG* We'll just have to see.

20. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    hehe, sorry i wasn't there to up your story! it was great! obi-wan rejected sabe? poor her! stupid code, forbidding attachment, what doofus made up that rule?

21. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL! I think that 'doofus' is short, green and talks backwards LOL!

22. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    i don't know if it was ONLY yoda that made that rule :p

23. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I think that there's some secret story behind the creation of the code. Maybe, Yoda fell in love, but then got his heart broken...interesting story idea (lol). I am going to post again Monday, the day I have no school, and I am going to work on it then and maybe put up even more! Wow!

24. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I got too impatient for Monday, so I'm posting some today and I'm going to post some more on Monday...I think.

She wanted to turn her life around, wanted to be on the side of good again. Giving her body to men no longer held the appeal it once did. The seductress of the underworld had run of tricks to seduce her with. It was time to make a change. A rugged voice shattered her thoughts.

?Forgive the intrusion, cherub.? Her advisor, her boss who worked for The Boss, stood behind her.

?Good morning, Jorj.? Jorj Car?das a young dapper man, smuggler and con-artist stood with a cocky air and an even cockier smile on his face.

?Where are the pictures?? He demanded. Jorj was not one to beat around the bush.

?I don?t know.? She said, turning to face him. The smile had disappeared, replaced by anger and confusion. She walked past him and into the kitchen.

?What do you mean?? He persisted. Adrienne shrugged.

?A faulty memory chip or something. I went to retrieve the pictures and there wasn?t anything there.? She turned on the microheater and placed a frozen breakfast in.

?Well, where is it? Maybe I can fix it.? Adrienne paused but never gave anything away.

?I think I put it on my table in the living room.? Jorj?s boots left muddy imprints on the pristine carpet. Adrienne leaned against the counter, waiting.

?It?s not here!? He bellowed. Adrienne turned towards the doorframe to see his large body in it.

?I don?t know where it is, then.? She said quietly. His face turned from red to purple.

?Do you mean to tell me that the one Jedi we wanted to nail, to start the destruction, all the evidence on him is LOST?? He flew at her, hands ready to grab her throat. Before he could grasp her, he stopped as if he had hit a brick wall.

Jorj looked up at Adrienne and his eyes widened with horror as she stood there, her sunshine hair flailing and blue crackles of energy surrounding her.

25. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    WHAT WHAT?

What happened? you did NOT just leave me hanging!!! *goes insane* what's gonna happen next? i must have next post NOW! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.