main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lady of the Knights (Obi-Wan Romance) Updated: 3/3/05.....FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by janiasolo, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hope it was a good one!

2. Wyn_Fel

Wyn_Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2004
    Thanksgiving 'twas good. ;)

~Wyn

3. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    yeah, very good

4. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Brilliant. I suggest strongly that you all go play in the snow...if there's snow where you are. I had a snowball fight with my friends and made a snow angel. It was a lot of fun. I love snow!

5. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    sadly, know snow for me :(

6. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Sadly, all our snow has melted away. Right now, exams are in full swing, but I know that on Christmas break, I will work on the story. I swear to you I will! I thank all those who haven't lost patience with me. I procrastinate, I apologize.

7. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    its okay, as long as you still post here, enough to show that you are going to try then I will read, and be patient* meditates*

8. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I think, in attempts to keep my sanity, I will use today to work on my story! Ooooh, what a concept. I can't promise that any post will come out of it, but I can promise that it will happen today. I will work on it. I feel like I've strayed from my initial concept, but it has been so long since I started that I've forgotten what it is! I need to learn that instead of writing and not knowing where I'm going, I need to outline my story and try to stick to it. Anyways, off to work I go!

9. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
  10. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Fear not, I live. I just had computer problems at home so I had to wait until I got back to school to check stuff online, like this site. Hope everyone's holidays were fun!

11. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I swear I haven't abandoned this story, I just haven't had time to work on it, but I'm making time tomorrow. All I'm going to do is go to my one class, do my homework then work on my fan fics. I swear.

12. bmw17

bmw17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2005
    GREAT JOB!I REALLY LIKE IT.

13. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    So I was looking back at all the posts and I noticed that I had been complaining about reading "The Scarlett Letter" and that was my junior year of high school. I am now in my second semester as a college freshman. I didn't think that it had been that long. Wow. Well, the point of this was to up the story and let you all know I am working on it today!

14. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    W-W-Working on it you mean you might actually update it sometimes? that would be so wizard!

15. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I know I know! It's been so long since I've updated. I guess I'm worried about making Obi-Wan's reaction just right and therefore my perfectionist side is kicking in full swing. But, the weather is looking pretty nasty for tomorrow, so I'm guessing that I will be staying inside and shall perfect the scene.

16. Wyn_Fel

Feb 2, 2004
    I'm still here as your support group! Keep it up!

~Wyn

17. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    If you all knew how much college sucks right now, you'd know why I can't post. I have so much to do and I don't think I'll be able to work on this until Spring break which is in March. Thanks for sticking it out for me! You all rock! Thank you so much for the support Wyn!

18. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    I for one will still be here when you can write more.

19. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Aww, thanks Mouf. That makes me smile.

20. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Success! I got so bored in my english class today that I began to write the next post! I forsee it is going to be short, but enjoyable. I'll see if I can't get it to my beta-reader this weekend. WOOT!

21. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    A POST!?!?!?!? YAY!

22. Wyn_Fel

Feb 2, 2004
    If you post...
    wow.

It's been so long! I had to read the whole story again for a refresher! Although I am still in it with you.

Please post soon. It would mean a lot to all of us.

~Wyn

23. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Okay, that Wyn_Fel's post did it for me! It's 3am here, so I don't think I could stay awake long enough to type up my post, but I will do it today. I swear. I realized tonight that I haven't posted in six months and I've been working on this story for at least two years, if not three. That's insane. I am sad to report that I have come to the decision that this story, and my Harry Potter epic, must be finished by the time I start school next August. They have both gone on too long. Luckily, I have an entire summer to write and make sure that I have every detail the way I want it. I want to thank you all for sticking with me, especially Jedi_Master_Mouf and Wyn_Fel. You two have kept me going! Every time I think that no one is even reading it, I see your posts and I see that I am not alone! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

24. Wyn_Fel

Feb 2, 2004
    I'm so glad your ready to write again! The summer should help. I'm planning to maybe start a new fic of my own, so I can understand that deadlines are important.

It is nice to know that I'm someone who keeps you going! Keep up the excellent work!

~Wyn

25. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    glad to hear it. glad to hear it.

I better re-read the fic as well or I won't know what in the nine correlian hells is going on. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.