main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lady of the Knights (Obi-Wan Romance) Updated: 3/3/05.....FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by janiasolo, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBriseisKenobi1

MasterBriseisKenobi1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2005
    wait a sec; jaina's not coming back until may?
    come one, that's cruel. (sigh, holds back tears) i guess i can wait for the story. at least u feel better! see u 'round my b-day, ok?
    WE LOVE YOU JAINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (sniff, sniff)

2. Wyn_Fel

Wyn_Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2004
    Ah, flu sucks. And being not able to write sucks :)

I hope you have fun, wherever your going. I'm here until whenever you get back ;)

~Wyn

3. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    No, you've got it all wrong! I'm not going anywhere, I just have to deal with finishing my first year of college. I'll be done with school for the summer on the 28th, and I probably won't be able to work on the story until then. I'm still here, I check almost every day, and it makes me feel so loved to read your wonderful comments! I thank you all very much for sticking with me!

4. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    oh, ok, phew!
    wow, college must be REALLY bad, huh? :)~
    -luv bri

5. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Yeah, college pretty much sucks, but I've got some time to myself tonight so I'm going to see if I can't work on this fic tonight. I started another chapter during my Brit Lit class, because we were just watching a video, and my muse likes to hit me during that class, so we'll see what happens tonight. Thank you to all of you who have been waiting so patiently!

6. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    yeah, boring classes make me think about stuff i shouldn't worry about. i hate that. :D
    good luck on the next chapter!

7. Wyn_Fel

Wyn_Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2004
    Aha...
    So where are you going to college anyway? My sister just got into to her top pick college so she's been flying for the last couple of days. :)

Hey, your muse comes in whenever it can tell your bored out of your mind, so class must be that time! I just hope your muse stays until you finish the next bit of this story. ;)

~Wyn

8. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I'm going to Grand Valley State University right now. Almost done! As far as the story goes, it's basically Adrienne feeling guilty. She's at his side in the hospital wing of the Temple, and she's apologizing to Obi-Wan. I don't know if I'm going have him wake up now or later. We'll see. That's my little teaser for you now, have a great day! I also haven't been online since Monday since my computer decided to die! I finally got it to work, after a long day of reformatting. Oh well. It's working now and that's all I care about. Cy'all later!

9. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    yeah, PC's can be bothersome.
    i got a laptop yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!
    maybe u should have obi wake up and then the person (Jorj Car?das, right?) finds her and decides to go after something that means something to her, and she, obi, and jorj have like a showdown.
    could that work? i get stuck in stories too. that's where brainstorming too much comes in. :)

10. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Well, be careful with your new laptop, since that's what I have! I don't know what's wrong with it now, but I'm pretty sure I have some spyware on here that's messing it up. As for the showdown, I don't know...that's an interesting concept. Hmmm. This coming week is the last week of classes, then we have exams! Right now I'm trying to get all my homework done for the last week and resituate my room for check out. It's uber busy around here and I'm positive that I won't have the time to really work on what I started in class the other day. But have no fear, I will get the post done as soon as I'm home!

11. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    ugh, exams. good luck studying. last time i had exams, i made flash cards for spanish and made myself memorize all the words. yeah i was nervous. take ur time w/ the story; ur in college, and this is supposed to be for fun anyway; just don't make the time between posts, like, a year! :)~ lol
    -luv bri

12. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Good news! I'm home! I got a new hard drive for my compter, and I have successfully connected it to our wireless network! And now, on to the fan fiction! I don't know when I'm going to post it, but hopefully very soon.

13. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    YEA! JAINA'S BACK!
    YEA! story's cooking!
    GO! GO! GO!
    lol.

14. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    YEA! JAINA'S BACK!
    YEA! story's cooking!
    GO! GO! GO!
    lol.

15. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    uh-oh, we're sinking! help me guys!
    ( gets under story, puts back to it, and pushes the story up, is very heavy)
    UP!

16. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    lol You're too funny. I'll see if I can't muster up the inspiration to work on the story tonight.

17. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    i know :D
    take your time. if i can have help from, let's say, the OTHERS in the thread, that are ALIVE...

Wyn_Fel!!!!!!!!!! where'd u go?
    Mouf, i swear... where *did* he go?

whateva.

...i could keep this thing on the front page and get people to have active interest. YEA!
    must go finish proj due next period. i'm in soft apps.
    :D

18. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    this thing really is heavy, guys...and i can't compete w/ BlindMan.
    UP!
    ok, that's it. let's sing a song...

100 bottles of orange soda on the wall, 100 bottle of orange soda...take one down, chug it...99 bottles of ornage soda on the wall!

i'm armed and dangerous

(and cute, too :D)

19. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    You have inspired me to write! I am going to work on the next post as soon as I hit "post"! I've been busy with watching "Phantom of the Opera" lately and my new job, but I have not abandoned you!

20. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    i know u couldn't abandon *us*...we're too cool. :)~

I've *inspired* someone? (sniff, sniff) i think i'm gonna cry... (sob)

(wiping away tears of happiness) well, there has to be a first for everything! :D

meanwhile, let's sing!

99 bottles of orange soda on the wall, 99 bottle of orange soda...take one down, chug it...98 bottles of ornage soda on the wall!

(heeheehee...)

21. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    ok, i decided to kill 3 birds w/ 1 stone:
    bird 1) TODAY'S MY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!! (one more year closer to independence...mwahahahahaha!
    bird 2) SW3 is TOMORROW!! i'm so happy!
    bird 3) 98 bottles of orange soda on the wall, 98 bottles of orange soda. take one down, chug it...97 bottles of orange soda on the wall!

if i think of any more birds, i'll post something.

feliz cumpleanos a mi... FIESTA!!!!

22. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    oh yeah

bird 4) UP!!!!!!!!!

23. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    So, I went to the midnight premiere, and it was AWESOME. My sister and I are going to see the movie again tonight, and hopefully I can get a post up. I don't know what's wrong with me, not posting. Thanks to MasterBriseisKenobi1 for keeping the thread up! You rock!

24. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    lol.
    changing ur icon just cuz of the 3rd movie...omg!
    i like the change of quotes though; very cool.

i didn't know i was loved (tear, sniff) especially when my parents act like i'm stupid...

anyway, my parents r control freaks and wouldn't let me go to the midnight premeire (poodoo), but i got to saw the next day. ur so lucky u can see it more than once!

guess what? i also dressed up!! lol i looked pretty dam good, too, considering i made it from scrap...
    it was so much fun scaring people, i was stared at FOREVER!

(happy sigh) there's just something about seeing a scared look on an innocent bystander's face as i work my insanity on the people i'm with and the unlucky soul who drove. :D

did anyone else keep on thinking it was playing off of 'Romeo and Juilet'? or was that just me? it was so dramatic! and i don't care if he was trying to save Padme or not, U DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE! don't they emphasize that enough in the Temple? cheeses...
    they fixed Hayden's hair; YEA! the 2nd movie it looked...geeky. stupid buzz-cut. then they gave him curls and added color...made it look wet...yum!
    portman did look gorgeous though, the whole movie: stunning. i was so jealous of how her hair is curly and looks so good. i'm cursed with 'bumpy hair'. it's straight until u get to my back; tis very strangely shaped.

RESPOND! i can't take not being able to talk about this until tomorrow!

must rest before i explode from homework overload...

buenas noches, chicas

25. MasterBriseisKenobi1

Mar 19, 2005
    we're falling...blindman hasn't written anything for a while anyway...

it's payback time...

here we go...

watch him go to page 5...

UUUUUP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.