Lady of the Knights (Obi-Wan Romance) Updated: 3/3/05.....FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by janiasolo, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zonoma Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Zonoma Jedi Master

star 4
    UP! just don't give up on us, JainaSolo
  3. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm not giving up, but I think my muse went on vacation this summer. I just can't seem to get writing! I'm trying, really I am!
  4. MasterBriseisKenobi1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    1st of all, i'm very proud of everyone for keeping this thread on the first page while i was gone. =D=

2nd, ok jaina, i'm back, (wiggles fingers and acts like Sith lightning is about to be fired, but it's not)

I give you.........................a wet Gerard Butler! *Poof!*

hmmm. not doin' it, huh? hmmmmmmm.....

(wiggles fingers again)

I give you.......an unmarried, un-anger managed, drunken Anakin Skywalker!

(waits for the reaction)

hey, what about Andrew Llyod Webber? go get the soundtrack and meditate for a bit. tis a very good soundtrack, btw..............

hmmmm.....if i come up with anymore encouraging things to project into your mind, i'll let you know.

-bri
  5. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the goodies, Bri! [face_devil] Now with all these yummy distractions, how am I going to write? hehe. The main problem is work. I think that once I'm done with it, I can focus on writing. I'm also trying to finish my Harry Potter epic, so I think that on my days off I'll work on this one. I'm also sorry to say that all my writing will be put on hold by my reading of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. No worries though. I am a champion reader and can get through the book in a day or two. Thank you all for keeping me on page one!
  6. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    no worries, mate (use aussie accent)
    PLEASE DON'T USE SPOILERS FOR THE HP6!!!!!!!!!
    i won't be able to read it for a while, cuz of school reading and such, so be kind! (hides from spoilers)

any-who, ello-ello-ello. how is urbody? tis i, SOL!

BOO!

(looks around) Ha! u! in the corner! scared ya!

lol. that was fun.
  7. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    HEY!!!!!!! up the flippin' thread ya'll!!!!

FYI: MBK1 says she luvs ya'll and will see u in a few years. i'll just slide into the hole she left and update her on updates. :D

8. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    A few years? Is that some kind of joke? I don't get it. Man.....I've got to go to bed. I hope to get inspired to write soon, or this thread is gonna die! NOOOOOOOO!
  9. JOINME Jedi Master

star 4
    Jaina Solo hmmmm.....

well I really like your story. I think it has mega potential and I'm impressed so far. I hope you don't let it go! I'm a HUGE fan of yours now...pleaaaassseeee post soon...... lol.

oh and the sixth Harry Potter book is fantastic. I'm sure you'll agree once you've finished reading.

Love,
    your biggest fan,

JOINME.

hee hee!
  10. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    A huge fan? Wow. That makes me feel special! I've never had a HUGE fan before, just really really great fans, like everyone who keeps checking to make sure I'm still alive. At the moment I have a lot going on in my life, at least for this week. My older sister, after leaving her student teaching last year to complete treatment for Hepititis C, is finished and going to move back up north to finish her student teaching this weekend. This same weekend I am going to visit a friend in Wisconsin and we are going to see "Wicked", an amazing Broadway show. I am trying to spend as much time as possible with my sister before she leaves, but at the moment she's sleeping, so I hope to get some writing done tonight. I am also trying to get ready for school next month, and I have job. I know, I know, excuses are dumb, but I make them anyway. Now, on to the writing!

And yes, the sixth Harry Potter book is amazing.
  11. JOINME Jedi Master

star 4
  12. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    OY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOINME!!!!!! OFF MY TURF!!!!!!!!!
    yeah, back away from jaina; she hasn't given u roses with black ribbons yet, so don;t get cocky! :p

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

blindman's beating us'ns agin!
  13. Zonoma Jedi Master

star 4
    Just here to do my part keeping the thread alive until our lovely Goddess has found her muse. UP. And stay there!

Zonoma
  14. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    yea! lotsa people holding thread up! goody. [face_mischief] [face_dancing]
  15. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aww, thanks for the support. I keep trying to write, but I read the previous couple of pages just to get into the groove of the story, and I end up editing what I've already written! Next thing I know it's been an hour or so and all I've done is changed what I've already written! I hate it when I do that, but I can never seem to be done with my work.
  16. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    oh, that's not good. did editing it change the plotline some? i'll read it anyway.
    yeah, i'm working on a story, and i wrote the first chapter after shaping the story in my head for a LONG time. i keep reading it over and over again and i still think, "damn, that sounds good."
    now i'm still writing the second chapter, but i think of the next few dots on the plotline and i think, "ok, so how do get it here from there?"
    besides, fight scences are always hard to write cuz how a charater moves is how u 'describe' them, in a sense. and since obi-wan and qui-gon are in, like, the whole flippin story, it's hard to get them to move in the way they're originally portrayed (the JA series; my bible 4 O.K. n Q.J.). i don't want to mess with their characters.
    then i have like a dozen o/c's that aren't, heh, exactly completely formed yet.

a writer's life for me.........

good luck, jaina!
  17. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, to stop the fighting, red roses with black ribbons to all my fans! @};- And I managed to write a line. One stinking line. I think I am going to finish it soon, though. I have an idea for what the ending should be. I am then going to finish posting the edited chapters in The Saga forum, and update the chapters here too, though I would like some new readers from the The Saga forum to reply, so any..um, encouraging, from my fans here would be appreciated. lol
  18. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    so this is gonna be in the saga forum, too? where do you want us to MAINLY post? i know this is in the before the saga forum too, but i think the mods closed it.
  19. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, the mods shut it down in the Before The Saga forum, because I posted it there right after they split everything up, and I was confused. Just keep posting here, because here is where it started. I just meant that once I am finished with this one, I'm going to finish posting it on The Saga forum and a little up from y'all evey once in a while would be appreciated.
  20. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    ok! my job comes in rioght niow!
    100 bottles of sprite on the wall, 100 bottles of sprite, take one down, chug it all down, 99 bottles of sprite on the wall!

SING!
  21. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    uh, jaina, where's the new postie? i'm confuzzled.
    any-who....

99 bottles of sprite on the wall, 99 bottles of sprite, take one down, chug it all down, 98 bottles of sprite on the wall!

sing, my angels of music!!!

(POTO REFERENCE!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!) [face_dancing]
  22. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    98 bottles of sprite on the wall, 98 bottles of sprite, take one down, chug it all down, 97 bottles of sprite on the wall!

sing, christine, SING!
  23. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay...so. I was going to wait for my beta to sent the post back till I posted this, but you all have been waiting so patient and I really want to get this up. So you all know, this is the second to last post in the story. I realized that I had been dragging this on for too long, and the end needs to come. I hope it is in a satisfying way, and not rushed or anything. There will be an epilogue after this, which is why this post ends as it does. Please let me know what you think! If I do end up adding to this, I will post the edited here, if I can. I am also thinking of doing a prequel, focusing on how Obi-Wan and Adrienne came together. I don't know. I might just have to move on from these characters I love so much.

Trembling, Adrienne stood, trying to figure out what to do. She had to get him help, and the only other who knew of their situation who could help was Mace. Taking a deep breath, she forced herself calm and tried to find Mace?s mind within the thousands of sleeping ones around her. She focused on the ?personality? of his mind: his strength, his caring, his sternness, everything she loved him for. Suddenly, his mind appeared to her like an apparition from the mist, and she touched it ever so gently, attempting to wake him. He was immediately alert, and she sent him the image of Obi-Wan on the floor, then an image of them talking, hoping to soothe the panic of seeing his friend unconscious. He seemed to acknowledge and she felt him coming closer. Relieved, she walked out the open door again and looked down the hall for her tall friend. Soon his lean frame came into view and she knew that Obi-Wan would be taken care of. Silently, she walked down to meet Mace. He stopped before her, not demanding an explanation, but taking her in his arms and pouring all the reassurance he had for her into his embrace. His caring for her brought tears to her eyes and she pulled away.

?He?s breathing, just unconscious.? Mace nodded at her numb response to the unspoken question of what had happened. Without another word, he turned her in the direction of her chambers and gently pushed her.

?Do not worry. I will make sure he is taken care of. You begin your lessons tomorrow, so rest today. You will need it.?

Adrienne could not rest, as Mace had so calmly instructed her. She watched as Healers came to take Obi-Wan away and the tears she thought she had already cried formed in her eyes. Angrily she swiped them away. When had she become a weeper? She hadn?t cried so much in years, all that time on the street infusing steel in her spine and drying the emotion from her. He came back and she reverted to the way she was ten years ago, the young lovesick padawan who didn?t know what her emotions where going to do to her. She could not afford to revert so far into herself again, nor could she harm Obi-Wan anymore. Yes, she though at she walked away from the grim scene, she would be the Jedi she could have been had she not fallen in love. She would never see him again in a light other than a student to a teacher. It could be no other way. She would not allow it.

Mace sighed heavily as he watched his fallen friend walk away. He could see as she watched them carry Obi-Wan away, the madness creeping behind the fear in her eyes. She was slipping, so soon after her return and she was already regressing. He did not want her to endure that pain again, but if Obi-Wan now knew the truth, Mace feared that his righteous nature would take over and he would not grow attached to Adrienne again. Then what would become of them all? He did not want to find out, but it was coming, the ending to this saga, and it would not be like those in stories.

A week had passed since Adrienne?s confrontation with Obi-Wan, and he had still not woken up from his comatose state. All that time she had thrown herself into reestablishing her place in the Temple. She would spend hours in the Jedi Library, carefully avoiding the section where she first found documents on taking down the Jedi. Now that she had revealed her past to those who mattered most, she
  24. JOINME Jedi Master

star 4

Oooh very cool update!
    I really liked how Adrienne contacted Mace Windu in the beginning, through the Force, very lovely descriptions there!

and well Obi-Wan's response to her, (Jedi don't love) is very typical Obi-Wan.
    I felt so sorry for her :(

But the ending was terrific! She survived! Hmmm..I wonder what will happen next?
    Will they reclaim the love they lost?

update soon :)
  25. janiasolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    See, I would post the very last chapter, but I would love some more feedback, please? I wanted to change the header so it would say that I had updated, but it says that only admins can change it now. That's not how it used to be, because I would change the update every time I posted something. Oh well. As long as you all know I've updated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.