main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lady of the Knights (Obi-Wan Romance) Updated: 3/3/05.....FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by janiasolo, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    lol, Ok, I never did see that part, but I love it! great job, jaina :)

2. BobaKoon

BobaKoon Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 2, 2001
    Hehe. Mace Windu is great. *hums the Shaft theme song*

Jania, I got my icon from the normal icon list. It was a line or so below Harry's. I'm more like Hermione, so I opted for hers.

3. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    BobaKoon: Thanks bud. I kinda figured that one out if ya haven't noticed. ;)

Jade_Max: I am so happy to make you proud.

To everyone else: I'm sorry I'm not putting individual answers to everyone. I am really tired and I am very thankful for all of you. I just tell ya what: Play practice from three o'clock until nine o'clock is not fun...in fact...it's exhausting. And then there's the rest of my life...oh you don't even know about what happned on Saturday.

I will tell you all about that when I have energy. It will not be tommorrow because I have play practice from three until nine. It will most likely be Friday since we don't have practce on Fridays.

In the meantime: KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!!!
    UP!

4. EwokPrincess97

EwokPrincess97 Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2002
    Great fic! I especially liked how you worked in Satine... lol. Keep up the good work!

5. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    hi there EwokPrincess... just wanted to say that i haven't met anyone before that has that kinda name on a board or so forth... that's part of my AIM sn!

that's so funny it's a small world

nice to meet a fellow ewok princess and moulin rouge fan :)

(btw UP!)

6. BobaKoon

Sep 2, 2001
    UP! UP! UP!

7. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Hey TJ That EwokPrincess97 gal there is one of my friends. And she was there when I had a nervous breakdown and a flat tire. Tomorrow there is NO PLAY PRACTICE! ALLELUIA! I am so excited. I get to sleep in...I don't have to be at school for 15 hours a day...ahhh. That's nice. I am probably going to post this weekend since I have 3-9 practices on both Monday and Tuesday then a dress rehersal on Wensday then opening night on Thursday! Wow. So much to do, so little time to do it.

Happy Halloween!

8. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    And up up up!

9. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    and UP! and UP! and UP!

10. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    So, here I am eleven days since my last post, three days past the (not-so) normal Monday-posting date and no story to post! I am really sorry all, but I have had too much with school and the 3-9 practices that I just have to put my story at the bottom of the "To Do" list. But, fear not because this is the weekend that we perform the play so it will all be over soon and I can have my sanity back....I hope. Please keep this up for me! As soon as I read TJ's three new posts for her story, I'm going upstairs to my room and try to write some of my story before I have to go back to school at five for the dress rehearsal which is really a show. Wish me luck! I'm "Mob person #1" as well as techie. That's right, my acting debut as a nameless face in the crowd...er...mob. UP!

11. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    *ewok bounces into thread and says* UP

crazy ewok attacks of threads are happening again ;)

UP!

12. BobaKoon

Sep 2, 2001
    I might not come every day (the JC game I'm in is getting pretty hectic). I'll stop by when I can. For now, UP!UP!UP!

13. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    TJ you crack me up! I don't mind the ewok attacks, as long as they don't mess up my board. Luv ya lots! UP!

14. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    sometimes wokki tends to get a little messy

*wokki spills popcorn on the board*

arg... that wasn't a cue you silly thing *chases after the ewok*

sorry must discipline the ewok for he has been bad today...

uh... someone should clean that mess up...

*goes back to chasing the ewok*

15. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    *Sighs* Dern Ewok. That's okay...popcorn is easy to clean up. I'm too busy thinking about how soon I am to getting the AOTC dvd. I know you all have been waiting with baited breath for a post, so here it is. I am very grateful for all of you being so patient (Ewoks excluded). It's short, but it's all I have written. After this weekend, I am going to have more time to write, I hope.

They had taken no more than three steps when a man in his early twenties stopped them.

"Excuse me, Master Windu, but have you seen Anakin?"

Adrienne gasped as he glanced at her once before turning his attention back to Mace. She swallowed once, not hearing Mace's response. She'd barely been back at the temple for fifteen minutes and she'd run into the man she'd been trying to destroy.

Mace turned his attention back to her, having answered Obi-Wan's question. "Are you alright?"

?I, um...I just need some air, do you mind if I go outside for a minute?? She stammered. Mace nodded and pointed to a door a few feet away. She left swiftly, not looking back. This was a mistake. Did I not realize he would be there? I am in love with this man and he doesn?t even know my name! You need to stop that. You are here to change your life, not to go searching after one-night stands.

She found herself on a balcony overlooking the impressive Coruscant skyline. She gazed at it, her thoughts calming. The door behind her opened and closed and the sound of leather boots on duracrete echoed through the air. Expecting Mace, she turned, speaking.

?I?m sorry to have left like that. I guess this is all so much for me...? She trailed off when she saw not Mace, but Obi-Wan standing just outside the door, his eyes full of anger and regret. He spoke in a low voice.

?You may think I don't remember last night, but I do. I know who you are and what you- what we did. I'd appreciate it if it stayed between us. What I don?t know is why you are here and where those pictures are.? Her blood boiled at the disgust that was etched in his features.

?Don?t worry, your secret is safe with me. The pictures have been destroyed and I don?t discuss my clients with anyone. It's none of your business why I'm here, but if you must know, I'm returning to the order.? The disgust remained in Obi-Wan?s eyes, but fear crept behind.

?What? You were a Jedi?? She nodded, knowing full well he wouldn?t remember her. He wouldn?t remember that he was the reason for her leaving. He wouldn?t remember that she loved him from afar. He wouldn?t remember any of it.

16. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *hops* Yay!! you updated :D looking good jaina! I can't wait until you have more time to write, I wanna know what happens next :D

17. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    oooo tension.... oooo obi...

great post... can't wait for more when you write it :)

18. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Ugh, this isn't good! Potential lovers arguing with each other! I feel sorry for Adrienne, though, no one seems to really care enough to figure out her secrets.

19. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Welcome back Bobill! I am glad y'all love it. I just sent some more to Jade_Max to beta-read and it will be up soon. Today is the last performance, and as sad as it is, I am kind of glad too because I have barely seen my family in weeks and I haven't had a lot of sleep and I have been neglecting this thread and it's been hectic. It will all calm down...until the one-act comes around. *EG*

20. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    People, people! I am very distressed by the lack of responses. I realize that like me, y'all have your own lives, but I was planning on posting today and now that no one has been here....oh forget it. I haven't been on the net in a while, because of school and then yesterday all I did was watch Episode II (I got it Tuesday) and it rocks! I love it to death and I am going to watch it once I'm done here, and then I'm going to see the new Harry Potter movie. I'm a big fan and I can't wati! I know that you guys are just itching for a new post so, I'm going to give it to you. You might need to go over the last post just to refresh your memories. Enjoy!

?Yes I was, and I made a terrible mistake. One that forced me to leave the order. I now understand that this, the Jedi Temple, is where I belong.? He saw the tears glittering in her eyes and for a brief instant he softened.

Obi-Wan, you fool. Can?t you see that this woman has suffered enough? Why are you being so cold-hearted? She took advantage of you that?s why. She saw a drunken man with full pockets and decided to help herself. Well, she wouldn?t have if you hadn?t gone and tried to wash away your problems with alcohol. She did get rid of those pictures and she isn?t going to tell anyone. Still...

Receiving no answer, she looked to see him deep in thought, and Adrienne returned to gazing at the steel giants that surrounded her. Being around him made her tense and the long silence wasn?t helping. Reluctantly, she focused her mind on the past, back to when she had been in the order...

She enjoyed the feel of cool metal beneath her feet as she ran down a corridor. Her blonde hair in a thick braid flew behind her, and she didn?t even break a sweat. If I?m late for lightsaber practice again, Master Yoda will kill me. Literally. Skidding to a stop before the correct doors, Adrienne took a deep breath and shoved open the great double doors to enter the sparring chamber. A large circular room, walls lined with storage cabinets containing lightsaber repair kits, first aid kits (for the cases when a healer is not present) and other important equipment dwarfed her, making her feel insignificant. Not liking that feeling, she slowly treaded into the room to see not the small Master as she had expected, but two men sparring. Not wanting to disturb them, she stood in the doorway, watching quietly.

The older man was strong and efficient, but the younger one was quicker, leaner, more agile, and a bit over-doing it. He twirled it around more than necessary and she could feel him taunting his master with his powers.

?Sorry, I am for being late.? A gravelly voice came from beside her. She looked over to see Master Yoda floating on his circular repulsor chair watching the fight with amusement written on his face. Bowing to him, she spoke.

?I?m afraid we are both late. I was studying a star chart I hadn?t seen before and simply lost track of time.? Chuckling, Yoda began to walk to the other end of the chamber.

?Noticed I have your fascination with the stars.? He paused and turned towards her. ?Careful you must be, as to not get too fascinated. More important things there are, in the Temple here.? Adrienne half-listened, still watching the two men fight. Seeing her gaze, Yoda spoke, giving up the lecture.

?Know them, you do?? Adrienne shook her head, entranced by the gracefulness of the fight. Yoda began to move forward, and Adrienne followed a step behind as all padawans did.

?I don?t get to know as many of the Jedi as I should. I just like being alone most of the time.? The older one stepped back and the young man made a blow that in other circumstances would have been fatal. They looked at each other for a moment, then bowed in unison and shut their lightsabers down. The young one glanced at Adrienne as he left, which caused her to feel weak in the knees for a moment before regaining her composure. Adrienne drew her sword, hoping in vain that Yoda had not seen her reactio

21. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    That was Obi-wan, wasn't it?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Adrienne was in love with Obi-wan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, maybe I'm jumping into conclusions... but...

Obi-wan, why don't you recognize her? Why? WHY??????

Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't reply... I blame Darth Homework!!!!!

22. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Two posts!!! How did I miss two posts????

23. BobaKoon

Sep 2, 2001
    That was great, jania. Who wouldn't go weak in the knees looking at Obi-wan 8-} ? Can't wait to read the next update.

UP!

24. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    great post... more?

25. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I don't know when a new post will be, but I know it could be soon. I just got back from seeing Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. It is the best movie (besides Star Wars) ever! I love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.