main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lady of the Knights (Obi-Wan Romance) Updated: 3/3/05.....FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by janiasolo, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *claps* Love this... I adore the way you're writing your OC and Obi involvement :D

Yay! I especially like the last line... I wonder what Yoda will say. Dun dun dun, the plot thickens :D

2. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    *is still drooling over Oliver Wood in CoS... even though only has seen it once and it was about 8 or so hours ago*

3. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    up! So, do we see more soon?

4. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    Hello from my Algebra II class! I wrote a post last night and I might post it after play try-outs tonight. I am so happy that I got it written. Wait, I have to have Jade_Max beta-read it. Yo girl! Today, after six o'clock, I'm pming you a post!

UP!

5. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Sweet! I can't wait to get it! Hopefully it'll be before I have to go ref... if not, you'll have it early (my time) tomorrow lol

6. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Okay y'all! I just pmed the next post to Jade_Max and I'm going to check back here after I do my Darth Homework. Grr. Stupid Scarlet Letter. I already know who she had the affair with. Besides, who can read this language?

Oops...got off on a speel. Sorry. So yeah, possible post tonight, definately tomorrow.

7. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Okay, y'all. Here's a post. It's a Mace/Adrienne interaction post. It's really good, according to Jade_Max.

Adrienne sighed, slowly leaving her reverie. She turned, expecting to see Obi-Wan standing behind her, still deep in thought. Surprisingly, she found herself alone and the sun had begun to set. How long have I been out here? It felt like a few minutes. Mace is going to be going crazy looking for me.

Quickly she returned inside the temple. Looking in both directions, she searched for any sign of someone. The halls were deserted. Heading in the direction Mace had earlier tried to take her down, she tentatively and slowly opened herself to the force. The emotions slammed into her as if a door with rusty hinges had slowly opened to release a dam of water. Adrienne stopped at a fork in the hall, trying to find her friend?s emotions. There. He was only a few doors down, in his chambers.

Very good, Adrienne. Welcome back. Smiling wryly, she headed to her old friend?s chambers only to find him standing in front of the closed door. The grin on his face reminded her that of a Cheshire?s.

?It feels good, doesn?t it? To be able to tap into the Force again.? Adrienne inhaled deeply, a satisfied look on her face.

?Yes, it does. I have no words to describe it.? Mace put his arm around her shoulder as they walked to the Council.

?That?s the good thing about being a Jedi, my dear. We know.? She smiled, though nervousness began to creep up her body. She had forgotten what it was like to be before the Council, and suddenly it all returned. Transparent, venerable, naked. She hated not being able to conceal herself.

?You?ll do fine. No need to worry. They all think highly of you.? Mace said, reassuringly. Adrienne frowned.

?Who would think highly of a low-life prostitute?? She said sadly. Mace stopped abruptly and turned her to look at his deep brown eyes.

?None of that. We do not allow self-pity here.? Mace?s eyes flashed with exasperation ?You made a choice, a bad one at that, but a choice none the less. You were forced to begin that...occupation and you stayed there for years. But you left. You came back for a second chance, determined to get it. THAT is why they think highly of you. Not the situation you were in. They think highly of what you are doing now.? Adrienne nodded, now full of confidence.

8. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    I love your character interaction, jaina, seriously, this is a side of Mace we don't normally see and it's portrayed very well... And that's my opinion *grin*

9. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
  10. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
  11. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Your doing a good job with Mace's character, jaina. Looking forward to more.

12. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    nice post can't wait for more :D

13. BobaKoon

BobaKoon Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 2, 2001
    Ah, great post! I love Mace in the story, he's so cool (I mean he is in "real life" too, but still).

Hope you post again soon!

14. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    bump^ up up up!

15. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Thanks all for the ups. I have been extremely busy and haven't been able to work on my story at all, but now that we have the rest of the week off from school, I will be able to work on it. So, expect a post soon.

*janiasolo*

16. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Just upping my story. Today is "Star Wars Day" in Sarah-Land, which means all I do is sit around in my Jedi Academy t-shirt and pj bottoms and watch all my Star Wars movies in order, and (lucky for you all) work on my story. It's a fun day for me.

I just wanted to share that with everyone and promote the idea so that everyone can choose their own Star Wars Day.

17. BobaKoon

Sep 2, 2001
    Hehe. Star Wars day sounds good. Unfortunately for me, today is "better get working on your college applications before school starts up again" day 8-} . Which reminds me...

18. BobaKoon

Sep 2, 2001
  19. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Happy December everyone! Because I am in a very good mood, I have decided to post. I also have practice tomorrow so I will not be able to post, but here it is, I hope you like it. Oh, and thanks to Jade_Max for the beta-reading!

Twenty minutes later, Adrienne stood before the twelve in silence. The re-testing had just been completed and now for the interrogation. She could feel each and every mind probing hers, searching for answers they did not voice, searching for questions she could not ask.
    Finally, the old master in which she had trusted the most spoke.

?Feel you must return, you do?? The wizened alien asked. Adrienne merely nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

?Given up your old ways, have you?? She nodded again, keeping her eyes off him and on the floor.

?Well girl, say so!? Cried Eeth Koth, the one who had been her undoing. It was he who had caused her to go down the path she did.

But that was a long time ago. That is in the past. You cannot hold grudges if you expect to pass and succeed as a Jedi. Adrienne took a deep and calming breath. Before she could say anything, Yoda broke in.

?Saesee Tiin. Any possibilities for her succeeding, do you foresee?? The horned Iktotchian Jedi closed his eyes in deep concentration. After a few tense moments, he opened his yellow eyes and his orange face broke into a troubled, yet happy grin.

?A happy, yet difficult future I predict.? The Jedi Master said. Yoda nodded and gazed at Adrienne for a moment. He then glanced at Mace who nodded slightly. A small grin appeared on the wise Jedi?s face.

?Returned you have, to the Jedi Order.? Adrienne could not help but grin.

?Who will train you, the question now is.? A long silence followed. Mace spoke slowly.

?She has not forgotten most of her training, Master...why doesn?t she do some independent study, with lightsaber teaching by...say...you and Master Kenobi?? Yoda sat silent, pondering the possible solution, then nodded.

?A good suggestion, you have Master Windu. So it shall be.? He returned his attention to Adrienne. ?May the Force be with you.? Adrienne bowed.

20. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    ::::::shocked silance::::::::

21. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    *looks at post*

NICE!

*waits impatiently for next post while notices the cheesy badger that ended up in my signature*

22. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *grins* I love that post! She has to train with Obi *snicker* Can't wait for the tension!

Oh, typo *blush*

?You will train you, the question now is."

'Who' will train you... my fault *blushes* I should have caught that before.

23. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Thank you Jade_Max. I have fixed it. If I hadn't, I think I would have gone crazy. Anyways, I'm just here to up and to announce something very exciting: A sequel! That's right, ladies and...well, ladies (the majority on my thread is of the female sex) I am posting a sequel to "To Love A Jedi" I don't know when, maybe today, maybe when I finish this story, but I do promise that it is coming.

I thought of it late one night when I was half-asleep, forcing me to wake up, turn my light on and write it down before I forgot it. I've noticed that all my best work comes during the middle of the night. I wonder why that is......

Anyways, I'm just so excited about this story that I'm seriously thinking of biting the bullet and doing two at once. If anyone has done it before and has a comment on why I should or should not, I would love to hear from you.

Where is everyone? It's so quiet it's eerie!

24. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002

25. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.