main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lady of the Knights (Obi-Wan Romance) Updated: 3/3/05.....FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by janiasolo, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    oooo 99... *laughs* Edit: Erps... umm... 100 I suppose then! sorry jainasolo, didn't mean to steal it!

Reasons on why you should/shouln't write more than one fic at once? Well, I chronically write 3 fics (or more) at a time, so yeah... I'm the wrong person to be asking. I have a ton of time and inspiration on my hands at the moment... However, if you don't and you have two stories, one tends to go by the wayside... *Shrug* either that or they both end up un-updated for weeks... which isn't good.

Oooo sequel? Sequel good! I can't wait to see this sequel!

Congrads on 100 :D

2. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    You took 100! Oh, well.

100! YAY! *throws confetti in the air, claps, cheers, then grumbles since she remembers she has to read to chapters of The Scarlet Letter and do questions*

That book is of the devil

3. BobaKoon

BobaKoon Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 2, 2001
    Wohoo! Saesee Tiin is in a fanfic. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *looks around at others staring* Um, hehe. Saesee Tiin is great (well, behind Obi and Plo Koon).

4. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Hey all! I'm just upping and I have a few announcements:

1.The Scarlet Letter is still of the devil
    2.I will be posting a sequel to "To Love A Jedi" fairly soon
    3.I am building a fan fic website and will let you all know when it is finished. But no, it is not a Star Wars fan fiction site.

UP!

EDIT: I'm posting the sequel once I'm done with this edit. Sorry, Jade_Max, I'm too excited to have it beta-read. It's called: Heart's Deception.
    I hope you all go and read it!

Oh, and BobaKoon: Robbie Coltrane didn't really say that line, Hagrid did. I just wanted to point that out.

5. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    It is done! I have posted the sequel. But, for some freakish reason, there is a topic with the title "Heart's Deception" with no message in it. So I locked that topic. Do not try to get into it, because there is nothing there and I hope that it will fade into the background. The one you should read looks like this: Heart's Deception (Sequel of To Love A Jedi)

Go read it please!

6. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
  7. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Where is everyone? I was going to post today, but since it seems like business is a bit slow, I am going to wait.

*sniff* I feel so unloved!

I'm just joshing ya.

8. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Something about exams coming around I think *shrug* that and school and and and... er.. yeah, my excuse is I'm betaing something lol... and trying to move past writer's block in my story *laughs*

but I'm here!!

9. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Jade_Max, I know what you are talking about now. I have gone over my head with all my school work, extra-ciricular activities, and my stories. In fact, this is what this post is about. I know I am going to sound like the person I dislike. One who puts life before this. But now, I have realized that sometimes it is the only way to keep one's sanity. That is what I am going to do. I am going to post one last short(ish) post and then I am going to leave for a while.

I have got too much to worry about. Exams are soon (as Jade_Max has pointed out) I missed a day of school for a French trip and I feel like I have missed a week with all the work I have to make up. I feel emotionally and physically drained lately with what life has been dishing out. I am going to concentrate on school for a while and only come here once in a blue moon to up or just see who has come by. After school gets out for Christmas Break, I am going to concentrate on my stories. But I am going out of town for Christmas, so if there are no new posts by the 22nd, then there will be no posts until after Christmas (after the 27th). Please please PLEASE keep this thread alive and don't let it get buried in the back.

I don't know what I was thinking, but earlier today I was trying to decide if I wanted to post my HP fan fic I have been writing on a HP fan fic site I found. I think it might have been a moment of insanity. ;)

I am very grateful to all of my readers because I would have no evidence to the fact that I write. Without you, my writing would go un-noticed and I cannot thank you enough for that. I love you all and I thank you for your loyalty.

Janiasolo

PS- Here's that post I promised you. :
    ?She has not forgotten most of her training, Master...why doesn?t she do some independent study, with lightsaber teaching by...say...you and Master Kenobi?? Yoda sat silent, pondering the possible solution, then nodded.

?A good suggestion, you have Master Windu. So it shall be.? He returned his attention to Adrienne. ?May the Force be with you.? Adrienne bowed.

?Thank you Master.? She walked out slowly, holding in her glee as she left. Once in her chambers, Adrienne jumped on her bed and sighed with happiness. All was right with the universe again. Suddenly, her comlink beeped.

?Adrienne, where are you? You are late for a rendezvous with another Jedi.? Jorj?s rough voice dimmed her happiness.

?I am not working for you anymore. I have decided to stop that line of work. I?m turning my life around.? She shut the comlink off before he could reply. He knows my frequency. He?ll be able to track it if I still have it. I?ve seen it done before. I?d better destroy it. Adrienne threw the comlink across the room and watched in delight as it smashed into a million pieces. For extra precaution, she crushed the small pieces into dust with the heel of her boot.

10. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Thats it girl. Leave the loser behind. He's no good for you.

11. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    great post... short sweet... right to the point :) love it :)

12. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Likewise! I love that post, she has to train with Kenobi *snicker* Poor Obi-Wan, he won't know what hit him!

And we understand, jaina, we'll be here when you get back :)

13. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    UP!!!!!!!!!!

14. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I just want to thank you all for your support and to say that although there probably won't be another post till after Christmas, I am feeling much better than I did when I wrote that message. I still stick by it though. The work load is easing up a bit and I feel not so stressed. You are all so awesome and I am amazed and grateful that so many of you have stayed by my side. I love you all!

15. BobaKoon

Sep 2, 2001
    Ah. It's always good when someone crushes something beyond what is needed. Good stuff.

Oh, btw, I realize Hagrid said it, I just like writing Robbie Coltrane better 8-} .

16. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
  17. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
  18. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    and up!^ :)

19. BobaKoon

Sep 2, 2001
    Yay! UP again!

20. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Hey all! Just upping and warning you that I might have a post written soon. I am kind of bummed that I can't go to the LotR midnight premiere tonight, but I am definately going to go see it this weekend! I can't wait! I love Legolas!

21. BobaKoon

Sep 2, 2001
    Who doesn't love Legolas 8-} ? *drool* Almost as hot as Ewan ;) .

UP! UP!

EDIT: typo. I've been doing that a lot lately.

22. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I'm back from insanity and I'm here to stay. I had a really lovely break and I've got a mini-post figured out and a really cool idea for the story. I am going to work on my post a bit more before I go and send it to Jade_Max to beta-read.

I saw LotR and it was awesome! I was a little dissapointed that it didn't stay as true to the book as the first one, but it wass still great! I love the part when Legolas goes down a set of stairs at Helm's Deep on a sheild as he whips out some arrows. He is so awesome!

I hope you all had a great Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate, and I am going to post soon!

23. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Okay all, I am going to send my latest post to Jade_Max, but I don't know how long it's going to take her to beta-read it since this one is a doozy. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it. It needs a lot of work, and I'm hoping she will help me.

24. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I am guessing that everyone is gone for Christmas...because I'm not seeing too many people replying. It could also be due to the fact that I have no post for you to respond to. I sent it to Jade_Max, but she told me that her computer was acting funny, so I guess we will all have to be patient and wait.

Oh, and have a happy New Year!

25. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I'm just upping since it seems that no one else is able to get to their computers. Seriously, I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty seeing how I kind of neglected this thread for a while. I just wanted to ask a favor. Since putting my thread onto my favorites is a lot easier than having to search for it, could someone tell me when we get close to significant numbers like 200 or 250, etc? I would really appreciate it. I don't think my other story got this far (number-wise).

I hope everyone is having a good 2003 (so far) and that I am still waiting (very patiently) for Jade_Max.

Up!

janiasolo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.