main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lady of the Knights (Obi-Wan Romance) Updated: 3/3/05.....FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by janiasolo, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janiasolo

janiasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    Jenni: For the last time, don't call me Junior! Oh no wait, that's a different movie altogether. But it's got Harrison Ford in it, so that's okay. But, I don't mind everyone knowing that you call me Farmer Jo (no one ask, it's a long story).

C3SoloPO: Welcome! I am always so excited when there are new readers.

I think that I am going to send a post over to TJ soon, maybe even post on Valentine's Day? I don't have school Friday, so it could happen.

Thank you all for your support!

janiasolo aka Farmer Jo

Edit: Hey look! 150! Yay! I don't think my other story got this far. "It's all so immense, makes a man feel puny and insignificant staring at all those stalagmites and stalagtites." Hehe. That was for Jeni the Dark Jedi (the girl who calls me Farmer Jo)

2. EwokPrincess97

EwokPrincess97 Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2002
    Hello from my fourth hour!
    UP! UP! UP! hehe :D
    Anakin's hot... lol don't tell Paul ;)
    Hey they're burning 26 calories/minute at the top of the screen! :p

3. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I think Christian's hotter. I will be posting tomorrow because my awesome beta-reader, TJ is just that, awesome! Oh, and don't worry Jen, I won't tell Paul. Hehe.

Up!

4. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    i'm awesome??? really? [face_blush]

i'll just get in there with my elvish accuracy and plot how to fall in love with a human man and need to sacrifice my immortality for him...

if you ever wondered where tinuviel came from... she was the original elven princess who gave up her immortality for the man she loved. luthien tinuviel fell in love with the mortal man beren. it's in the similarion as well as mentioned by aragorn in the book of lord of the rings...

on JRR tolkien and his wife's tomb, is incarved for tolkien "beren" and his wife "luthien"

ok i'm very proud of my icon if you couldn't tell

*goes to work on beta-reading*

5. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    I loved the story about Beren and the lady luthien tinuviel....it was really touching...

Anyways Up! Up! Up! and away we go!!

Uppers!!

6. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Okay guys and gals, in honor of Valentine's Day, I decided to post. Not that Valentine's is that great for me, being single and all, but that's another story entirely. I hope everyone has a great weekend and please send feedback!

janiasolo

Obi-Wan's father was my mother's lover.

"Zenka," She whispered gravely. "I thought we agreed to not see each other again, no matter what."

"But I love you." He whispered passionately, yet sadly. His blue-green eyes were fogged, but his voice was husky and spoke of promises they had kept time and again.

"And I you, but I have to marry the prince, not matter how much I loathe him. For Adrienne's sake."

A knot tightened in Adrienne's stomach. Because of her, an unwanted marriage was forced on a young, lost woman. Because of her, a true love was abandoned.

I ruined my mother's life.

Adrienne woke with a start, her breathing heavy. That final thought pressed against pressed against her like a weight.

Moving noiselessly, Adrienne stepped onto the balcony, grateful for the midnight breeze. She stared into the sky, saddened by the lack of moonlight. She was so used to having the silver curtains of light from the three moons of her homeworld of Tatooine.

She looked down, down into the bottomless pit knowing that down there were lost women just like her. Empty women. Dead women. She tried to reach out into the Force to touch their minds with reassurance. The minds of all those in the air formed an impenetrable net to the underworld. She sighed, upset with her failure.

Another mind touched hers. One she could not quite recognize. Masculine and tough, yet gentle.

I know you are upset. We will help you. Adrienne gasped as she identified the mind.

Stay out of my mind, Kenobi. She tried to send.

"It's very hard to do so when you open up like that." His voice came from behind her.

"Well, it doesn't really matter, anyway. I couldn't touch those I sought out."

He stood beside her, his arms engulfed by the large brown robes of a Jedi. "There is nothing you can do for the other women." He said sadly.

She glanced briefly at his profile, the image of his father flashing before her eyes for the quickest moment. She blinked. Abruptly, the familiar uniqueness of her mind shut off to him as she quickly build mental walls to keep her knowledge of their parent's past from him. "Why not?" she asked, leaning a bit over the balcony, trying to see the seductive underworld below. "I turned from the dark, why can't they?"

He touched her shoulder, bringing her back from the ledge. "Because they are not as strong as you. They do not have the Force." His words caused bitterness to creep up her back, threatening to consume her in anger.

"Anyone can change especially them." He sighed just audibly. "Do you even know what it's like down there? And last night doesn't count. You were drunk."

Embarrassment crept up his cheeks before he regained his composure. "No, I guess I don't." He said.

Adrienne's voice grew distant as she spoke, her eyes focused on something in the past. "It is a place that no respectable being would ever want to be, especially Jedi. The dressing rooms set up for us are disgusting by society's view, yet this is life." She took a breath and continued. "Seedy, dusty, cluttered. Where broken dreams shattered like broken mirrors the heavy-painted faces would stare into. Those painted face, with cheeks read as china dolls, hid the loneliness, the despair."

He shifted his weight at the rawness in her voice.

She blinked against unshed tears. "They leave this dull world in tight corsets and brightly colored clothing and enter the seedier work with their heads held high full of a sense of pride they don't have. All these women are the greatest actresses of all time. They perform so well that even some of them believe the lies. Those are the women who will never escape." Tears glittered in the faraway lights. To finish

7. BobaKoon

BobaKoon Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 2, 2001
    Wow. This story's getting really weird. Good, but weird. Sorry for not being around so often :( .

8. BobaKoon

BobaKoon Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 2, 2001
    UP! UP! :)

9. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    UP!

I want more!
    I want a post!
    I want Obi!!

10. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    BobaKoon, we've missed! Anyways, thanks to everyone for upping! I have no clue when I am going to post again. Maybe this week, maybe not. Please stick with me!

janiasolo

UP

11. EwokPrincess97

Oct 4, 2002
    UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP!
    UP!
    UP!
    Hehehe get the message Farmer Jo??? hehehehe.
    :) :D

12. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I do believe I get the message, Jeni (the Dark Jedi). In fact, that's what I'm here to do.

Up
    up
    up
    up
    up!

You'd think it was my own story or something. lol. Excuse my insanity...nevermind. It's normal.

13. EwokPrincess97

Oct 4, 2002
    Calling Farmer Jo... Calling Farmer Jo... Where are you, Farmer Jo? :D
    UP, please?
    Pretty pretty please?
    UP UP UP UP
    :D :) :D :)
    Sincerely,
    Jen-i the Dark Jedi

14. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    We'll be waiting....I'm just intrigued.....i wanna sew what happens next!

15. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I am back from my retreat and I am just so amazed at what happened. I had an experience fueled by the Holy Spirit that just changed me greatly. I loved it! Anyways, I am going to post as soon as I can. Maybe tomorrow, who knows?

God bless,
    janiasolo
    aka
    Farmer Jo

16. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I was going to post today, but my friend Ben Stafford (with two f's) told me something that just cracked me up: In Britain, 250,000 people put down "Jedi" as their religion on a recent census form. Isn't that a riot? I was shocked and in disbelief when he told me, but I guess it could happen. According to him there are a lot of "wackos" in Britain. I took offense to that, but I can see how that takes it a bit too far (the whole religion thing). Anywho, I don't know if I will post tomorrow, but I will try.

Up!
    janiasolo

17. EwokPrincess97

Oct 4, 2002
    Farmer Jo, I am pissed off. I'm in the musical, true, but I didn't get Bonnie! :eek: I cannot believe it. And at first I was cool with that, but guess who got it? I'm not even mentioning names. :mad: She can't even act! :mad: So guess who's going to end up coaching this girl on her accent? Me! :mad: GRRRRRRRRR. I am quite pissed. And upset. Was crying. Not anymore, but close. Sorry I had to vent. :_| :mad:
    By the way, UP!
    Jen-i the very dark Jedi :mad:
    PS- I think it's because V is sick of me playing pretty girls when I'm not. Paul hasn't heard anything about my upset-ness. HE thinks I'm ok. YEAH RIGHT.

18. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Hun, I thought you didn't want to be cast as the ditzy New Jersy-accented girl anymore. That's the impression I got from you when I predicted that you'd get the part. I am VERY pissed at V as well. She BENT THE RULES for Marla. GRRR! I cannot believe that Beth didn't even get a significant part. And I am mad that she gave LUKE the role as Billy. Justus SO deserved that role. But I heard he's not too mad about it. I am just FURIOUS! I almost told V I didn't want to be techie, but I realized I would regret it, despite the poor casting.

Anyways, I am going to be home soon (I'm writing this at the very end of school) and I am going to see if TJ beta-ed by story. If not, that's cool, we'll wait. So, thanks for allowing us to vent, even though I sure none of you besides Jen-i knows what we're talking about.

19. EwokPrincess97

Oct 4, 2002
    Cooled off. Just slightly, and just today. So yeah. Picked up songbook, could still be an angel, still pissed cuz I wanted to make Paul's mom and dad crack up. Oh well, maybe I can still do that as an angel and have lines. Pretty pretty please? [face_plain]
    Jen-i the still-dark Jedi

20. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Up! Up! Up!

WE want more of Obi!! And to see what happens!!

C3Solo

21. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I am very calmed since I vented, and I hope that Jen-i, Heather and Beth become the Angels. Anyways, I already sent a post to TJ, but she said she was a bit busy at the moment, so we're cool with waiting. Oh, and UP!

22. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    small problem with that... since i am now on spring break i use a different computer for the internet. my other computer i brought home for some doctoring... but that's where the post is... so i kinda don't have access to the post at the moment... if you could resend it then i'll get to it asap, unless you want to wait til next monday...

23. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    Okay, I'm too tired and lazy to send the post again tonight, but I will tomorrow after school. Everyone just be patient, and you will be rewarded!
    Up!

janiasolo

24. janiasolo

Jul 26, 2002
    I regret to inform you all that I have mislaid the disk with my story on it. Now, don't panic because I am sure it is under the pile of junk residing on the hunk of wood I call my desk. Once I am done here, I am going to do my homework then tackle the beast and clean it up. I hope to find my disk there. If not, I think I have some of my story saved in the hard drive of my computer (or wherever you store documents) and I'll just retype it. But it doesn't look like I'll be able to post today like I had planned. Please up my story and don't leave me!

janiasolo

25. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    up for you then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.