main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Lady of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Eirate_rules, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    ~~~~~~~~~Story~~~~~~~~~
    The Council of Elrond has issued the order for the one ring to be destroyed.The fellowship has been formed, but here's the catch. A woman, representing Gondor, has joined the Fellowship. Her name is Narie, and she was once betrothed to Aragorn. The purpose is the same though, and the will of the council must be seen done. But Narie has a secret. And this secret could dramatically alter the balance of power in Middle Earth.

~~~~~~~~~Characters~~~~~~~~~
    Gandalf
    Aragorn
    Merry
    Pippin
    Sam
    Frodo
    Boromir
    Legolas
    Gimli

~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~
    1.NO Godmoding. All of these characters have a weakness.
    2.GM's word is law
    3.Keep OOCs down
    4.Have fun

~~~~~~~~Character Sheet~~~~~~~~
    Name:
    Race:(ie. Dwarf, Hobbit, Elf, Human, Wizard, etc.)
    Weapon(s):
    Short Bio:

Okay, lets start!!!!!

My sheet will be up when someone puts their's up.
    BTW, I've taken Narie

2. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    Sorry, I forgot to add this Character.

~~~~~ADDED CHARACTER~~~~~~~~~
    Lairossie the White

3. rabe_rocks

rabe_rocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Name: Lairossie the White
    Race:(ie. Dwarf, Hobbit, Elf, Human, Wizard, etc.) Wizard
    Weapon(s): staff, a sword
    Short Bio: Lairossie the white is a talented Sorceress. She has white eyes and hair as pale as her title, as delicate as her name, and a mysterious past. Born in the wizard's center, and raised in a forest, where she learned of nature and all its sounds. She watches over Narie, becuase she knows there is something special about her.

4. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: are we limited to those characters in your list? or are created characters acceptable?)

5. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    Ok, here's my sheet:

Name: Narie
    Race:Human
    Weapon(s): Bow and arrows, a sword
    Short Bio: Narie was born and raised in Gondor, and at the age of 15, was engaged to Aragorn. Soon after he ran away, she left as well. The Steward had plans for her and Boromir, plans that Boromir agreed to but Narie didn't. When she reached Rivendale, she was reunited w/ Aragorn, but the childhood feelings had been lost over time. Aragorn had found love with Arwen, and Narie was heartbroken. She channeled her rage and sorrow into fighting, and battle. At 27 Narie is tall, slender, has baby blue eyes and long red hair.

6. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    OOC: Sephy- You may create new characters, but only one. And they cannot be part of the fellowship,as it's full. But, they can be robbers or some other villan hunting a person in the fellowship.

7. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    I'd like to call Gandalf. I'll have to create the sheet later. Hope this can be considered called.

8. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    Ok, here's the updated list:

Narie: TAKEN
    Lairossie: TAKEN
    Gandalf: CALLED
    Aragorn, Boromir, Gimli, Legolas, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin: Availible

Trimaj: If you don't post a sheet w/in 24 hrs, Gandalf becomes availible once more

9. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    GM Approved

~~~~~~~~Character Sheet~~~~~~~~
    Name: Boromir Steward-Prince of Gondor
    Race: Human
    Weapon(s): Sword, Shield, Gondorian Distress Horn
    Short Bio: Boromir was originally lured to Rivendale because of a prophetic dream. However, when he arrives at Rivendale he is invited into the Fellowship meeting by Elrond. At the meeting Boromir attempts to persuade the council to let him take the one ring to Gondor, so they may use it for their realm. The council disagrees and disides to give the ring to Frodo Baggins. One by one the Fellowship is formed: Frodo, Samwise, Aragorn, Legolas, Boromir, Gimli, Narie, and finally, Mary and Pippen. Chosen to be lead by Gandalf the Grey.

10. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: My first thought is to claim Aragorn, but I am unsure what you mean by betrothed...

How long ago did this relationship occur? Does it affect the Aragorn/Arwen relationship?

11. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    OOC: They were once going to be married, but Aragorn ran away before he wedding. 12 years ago.
    Nope, not at all

12. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: 12 years ago? What was Aragorn doing in Gondor 12 years ago?

13. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    OOC:In this story, he was still living there.

14. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: sorry that it took me so long, haven't been on since then. Here's my sheet.

Name: Gandalf (Name humans gave him that means Wand-Elf, but is a mistake as he is not an elf)

Titles: The Gray, Grey Pilgrim, Grey Wanderer, Stormcrow

Other Names: Incánus, Mithrandir, Olórin, Tharkûn

Race: Ainur (Maiar of Manwë and Varda) aka wizard

Weapon(s): The Red Ring (Narya the ring of fire, one of the three rings of the elves given to Gandalf by Cirdan the Shipwright), Wizards staff, Magic as well as other powers of his race, Glamdrang and elvish blade from the First Age that is the bane of orcs, who still fear it after more than 6,000 years though it was only wielded in battle twice.

Appearance: Like all the Wizards, Gandalf had the appearance of an old man, who grew old slowly with the passage of the centuries. His hair was white, and his long white beard grew down below his waist. His eyebrows were particularly noticeable; they were so long and bushy that they stuck out from beneath the rim of his hat. He dressed in a long grey cloak, which is perhaps the origin of his title 'The Grey'. He is also described as wearing a tall shady-brimmed pointed blue hat, a silver scarf, and long black boots. He carried at all times a spiked staff.

Short Bio: In origin a Maia of Manwë and Varda, Gandalf came to the northwest of Middle-earth after a thousand years of the Third Age had passed, with four others of his order. At the Grey Havens, Círdan entrusted him with the Red Ring, Narya, to aid him in contesting the will of Sauron.

Gandalf wandered widely in Middle-earth, and learned much of its races and peoples. Unlike his fellow Wizards Saruman and Radagast, he never settled in a single place. He was instrumental in the victory of the War of the Ring, but during that conflict he battled with a Balrog, and though he was ultimately victorious, his spirit left his body, but was sent back to Middle-earth to complete his task.

Gandalf finally left Middle-earth in 3021 (Third Age), when he departed over the sea with the Ring-bearers.

15. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    Would I be able to reserve Legolas?

16. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: You can have Aragorn, I found out I am in too many RPG's as is.

17. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Force Ghost star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    OOC: So...must we PM the Character Sheets first...?
    And can I reserve the Witch King...

18. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC: So when is this Thread going to start.

19. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    OOC: Master_Kast7, you can have Legolas, just please post your sheet up ASAP.
    TheAdmiral: No, and I would prefer if you had a fellowship member, but yes, you may have the Witch King.
    Boromir(Renson): As soon as we have a Frodo, a Sam, a Gimli, and an Aragorn. Merry and Pippin aren't requiered for the start.

20. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC: Okay, I'm not going any where. I'll be waiting. :D

21. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Force Ghost star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    OOC:So I've retought...I'll change it to Gimli...sorry [face_peace]
    [image=http://www.universohq.com/cinema/images/gimli.jpg]
    Name:Gimli
    Race: Dwarves
    Date of Birth: 2879
    Date of Death: 120 F.A. or thereafter
    Residences: Lonely Mountain; later Glittering Caves
    Parents:Father - Gloin, mother - unknown
    Siblings: None
    Spouse: None
    Children: None
    Weapon: Axe
    Galadriel's gift: Three strands of her hair

bio

So I think we could start and through the game...others may join also...

22. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    Name: Legolas
    Race: Elf
    Weapon(s): Bow & arrows and 2 long knives
    Short Bio: http://www.tuckborough.net/legolas.html

23. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    Alright, I'll put up the first post as soon as I can, but we'll need an Aragorn soon.

24. Vakama

Vakama Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2004
    (horns blow and people cheer) I am here to take Aragorn!!!

Name: Aragorn Elessar
    Race: Human, of Numenorian descent
    Weapon(s): His sword Anduril, and a bow
    Short Bio: Son of Arathorn II and Gilraen, he is a descendant of the Dunedian men. His father was the King of Gondor, thus making him an heir to the throne. But, after his father was shot through the eye by Orcs, he decided to stay away from kingship, thus setting Gondor up for years of toil and trouble. He was betrothed to the young maiden Narie, but after thinking, ran to the wilderness, leaving her without any word. He has been living in the woods and swamps of Middle Earth, until a young hobbit named Frodo Baggins crosses his path. After that, he is swept up into the Fellowship and off to save his fellow humans.

There is your Aragorn, now can we start?????

25. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    IC:Narie

Narie hurried back to her room after the council dismissed them. She wanted to avoid the inevitable conversation that would come up if she left the council with everyone else. When she got to her room, Narie began to quietly pack up her belonings into a rucksack she took everywhere. When she finished, she changed into the cholthes she wore the day she arrived, and packed her fine elvish dress away. When she finished, she strapped on her bow and quiver and buckled her sword on. Then she left her room. As she wandered the deserted corriders, she noticed how late it was. The fellowship would not leave Rivendale tonight. She sighed, then went back to her room and put her rucksack away, then left in seach of Boromir's room. She figured he'd still be up, and she needed sparring practice,

TAG: Boromir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.