main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LAJ_Fett's Question and Answer Thread V. 2.0

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Nov 18, 2003.

1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Is this desk too pretensious or just get a good laugh out of my lower underlings?

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=39500

PS would it have any effect if it had the face of the previous boss?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I saw that on TFN. I could picture Boba Fett sitting there with his feet up on it..

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    What about Crazy Mike? You think he would like it. Perhaps with the face of a former employee on it.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    He'd probably like it. Whether he has the money or space for it is another question!

5. David_Skywalker01

David_Skywalker01 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2006
    I would like to know how you are supposed to send away for Capt. Rex.

Are you supposed to send 3 of the circifitates or just one? And what about the codes you are supposed to include?

What exactly are you supposed to send!!??!!??8-}

6. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I have a sort of dumb question

I am trying to find this item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160225468791&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=006

since I probably won't be able to win this auction. I can't even seem to find an online store that would sell this specific one.

Does anyone know if this item is available anywhere in mainstream regular brick and mortar stores?

My problem is that I live in the central USA and its probably found at a store that I don't have available.

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I took a quick look on a couple of sites and in my collecting books without luck. Have you tried SW Shop, or some of the sites in the Online Resource thread?

8. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    yeah, I tried a few of the shops, but a lot of them don't carry this type of item. I'm wondering if its a specialty item that the Tatooine Traders gift shop next to the "Star Tours" ride might sell.

I could email the seller and ask where he got it, I suppose.

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    That actually might be your best bet. I did a Google search on 'Star Wars Messenger Bag' and came up with a few hits on a Vader one, but it wasn't the same one as in the auction.

10. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I contacted the seller. He said it was part of a big star wars prize pack he won.

It has to be available somewhere.......

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    You could also try putting a want ad in the Rebelscum classified forums. Maybe someone there has one to sell.

12. FETT3

FETT3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    What do ya all think o the FETT LEGACY 3 pack? I bought it and was sadly disappointed with the whole product. Granted they showed FETT'S face but like they say, Seen one FETT you have seen them all.

13. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    I was wondering if anyone knows a handy (online) action figure checklist. I just found http://www.actionfigurechecklist.com, which is really great! But unfortunately, figures from battlepacks for instance aren't cataloged. Other than that, it's a great site. You can even search for let's say Ventress, and it shows the different versions of the figure.

14. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Can anyone tell me which ewok this is? Which collection was he in?

[image=http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5452/ewoksuv2.jpg]

Ta muchly

15. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    That's Paploo, he came with the POTJ AT-ST/Speeder Bike set. I don't think he's been reissued ever since...

16. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Thanks for that :)
    Much appreciated.

17. EUReader

EUReader Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 10, 2004
    What's the newest upcoming release of figures? I'm going to start collecting.

18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I think the next big release will be the Clone Wars figures (for the upcoming film/series). Since the film is out in August I'd expect to see these starting this summer.

19. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    The CW figures should start hitting the shelves in July along with the Legacy Collection which is replacing the TAC collection.

The CW and LC will be similar in appearance. White and blue cards will be replacing what we have now. The main difference between the cards is the CW figures will be on cardbacks die-cut to look like clone helmets while the LC will be on cardbacks die-cut to look like stormtrooper helmets.

20. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Is there any soundtrack for the Republic CommandoKotoR/Battlefront games?
    Or downloads for Vode an, Dha Werda Verde and such?
    Maybe I'm just blind, but I don't even know where to look. I'm no gamer.[face_blush]

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Your best bet on the first question is to ask in Games>>Videogames. I don't think there's a soundtrack but if there are downloads someone there would know.

Dha Werda Verde is actually on the Shadows of the Empire soundtrack, but I don't know if that version is used in the games. The soundtrack is old but you might be able to find it on Amazon or eBay. I think I got mine from Amazon a few years ago. It's pretty good.

22. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Thanks. I'll try to find it. :)
    There are many downloads. But when I try rapidshare, I get told my comp doesn't do java, and I have no idea how to get hold of something that's a torrent.[face_blush]
    Besides, I am oldfashioned nad just love to have original CDs...

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I checked the soundtrack. The piece isn't on there as its own track. It's interleaved in with other tracks, especially the last. The album notes have the words to it as well (but no translation).

24. Celsius_Nivlek

Celsius_Nivlek Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2007
    Is the C3PO "error" card worth anything?

25. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Which 3PO error card is that? (Note - if it's the trading card with the rather obvious error, just say yes or no. That image will be editted here. If it's a different card then you can give details).