main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Lan Party #6

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    So we're shooting for Friday August 1st? I still can't get in the building after 5:00pm so someone will have to come early and cover for me just incase because I have stupid meetings to go to every Friday.

Since everyone has Galaxies I guess this will truly be an all Galaxies Lan Party.

...Sorry I didn't call you guys back yesterday Galaxy, I was in class untill 7:00pm.

Are you sure you guys want this on a Friday Night instead of a Saturday night? - I don't care either way.

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    If its a Saturday night, I am out. I still GM a P&P RPG (the same story your were in, Flamehead).

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

galaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxiesgalaxies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im pretty much saying thats coo

4. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    I....WILL....BE....THERE!!!!

I am one step away from starting both Ters Kasi student and novice commando!!!!!!!!

And I almost have full chitin armor!!!!!

All this and my wife helps me to play the game!!!!!! Who could ask for more!!!???

(actually she watches me play till 9:00 then puts the baby to sleep and I dont see her till she wakes the following day..)

5. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    I forgot about the RPG on Saturday Nights, that's right. So it has to be on a Friday. Not a problem.

6. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Are we going for imperial missions that night? If so then we should all make sure we are up to 200 imp points.. I myself am not near that, but if we are doing that, then I will get those 200 before the LAN party, and I know that Galaxy and Inean need more too... let me know....

7. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    Why do we have to do Imperial Missions? Can't we just do high paying destoy missions?

8. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    I say lets do HIGH paying missions on Lok.
    I will have 200 imp points though by then so if at some point we want to do factions missions thats cool too. But boy, aint nothin better than blowin up a rancor!!!

(not that I would know, but....)

9. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    I'm down with anything, i was just wondering what everyone else wanted to do.

10. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    My key now unlocks the building so the LAN party can start at any time. Allthough I did like it starting early...

11. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Yes, early=good=long playtime=great!

12. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    early is great.... I am still going to try and get off work early so i can get there before 5 anyway and solo a bit til everyone else gets there.... yay

13. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    I will be getting off as early as possible, heck, if i can, I will be off by 12:00

14. galaxy419

galaxy419 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYyayayayayayyayayayayayay...............................................

I'm soooooooooo excited im going to poop!!!!!

yayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayay :D :D :D :D :D

yes yes early is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

15. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    After spending a little time on Dantooine, I say we group up and take that place on. We will probably all die, but oh well it should be fun. Yesterday was a little frustrating because stinking real life kept taking me away from the game when I was trying to hook up with people, but I ended by killing a Rebel Commander. Sure he incapped me 8 times, but I killed him. I actually got almost 3000 rifle xp, 275 combat xp, 24 imp faction points and lost 36 rebel faction.

16. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    nice kill Gerson!

17. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey I now have 250 imp points,I have been on dantooine for the last 2 days and last night was the first night i was able to solo.
    1st tip: Dont go near ANY animals!!!
    2nd tip: Dont solo ever there unless you are a master of anything ranged, or melee with a probot, or you are in a position in which you can take out PEOPLE one at a time ranged attack. Dont even try it melee unless you are a master of that profession with your stat migration completely manipulated accordingly.
    3rd tip: Clone your char when you get there so when you get killed (and believe me you will die so much there it will become a profession), and respawn, you dont have the black wound area in your HAM. Do that in every city you go to. It isnt expensive (1000 credits)and it doesnt expire so far as i know and if you know dantooine, you understand how much i have tested this.

18. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    Good tips, but you're down time will be pretty long there.

If you bring your probot out don't let it tank, or it will die!

This is great if everyone starts soloing then we will be able to take on some serious stuff as a group! *excited* =D

19. galaxy419

galaxy419 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    LAN PARTY......LANPARTYLANPARTY.........YAY!!!............LAAAAAAAAAAN.....PAAAAAAAAR.............ATYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:D yay :D

20. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, I hope everyone can come out to this LAN Party. Thanks to Flamehead, our host with the most.

Our sixth LAN party, they are getting better and better, especially now since many of us are playing galaxies.

Who all will be there?

I will.

21. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I would think about going but since you'll all be klilling what need is there for a dancer? :)

22. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Axia, you should come with us as we are doing the Emporers Retreat missions. As a dancer, I'm sure you need as much help as I do with those missions.

23. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    we need someone to heal our mind pool!

24. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    YAY!!!!!! ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Thats very tempting as I want to do those but I have no action bar, you would all have to do them while I stand back from a safe distance. I doubt anyone wants to do that but, I'd love to get those missions done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.