main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV LAN Party Fri/Sat

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jul 14, 2002.

?

LAN Party Fri/Sat

Poll closed Jul 18, 2002.
  1. Friday

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Saturday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
  2. galaxy419

galaxy419 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    If we do the lan party on friday, will someone come up with a "official" list of what people need to bring? (ie~ cpu, patch cord, mouse, chips, pizza etc.)a checklist if you will. its going to be mighty disappointing for someone if they forget somthing because they have never been to one.
    also, has anything been set for the maps & skins so we all have the same?
    hopefully things work out, i will contact some of you this week, for everyone else, see ya friday~
    peace~~

3. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    we're working on that right now.

All you NEED to bring is your CPU, mouse, keyboard, and speakers or headphones.

I can provide 15"-17" monitors, patch cables, and NIC's if needed.
    If you have a special attachment to your monitor then bring it, that's fine too.

I think everyone should bring at least 5$ for food, we'll probably order a lot of pizza or something. If you want other food likes chips soda etc... then it'd be cool if the person volonteering would announce that on the boards so we don't have people brining a lot of the same thing. if anyone has any more questions you can PM me or email me at batman782@lvcm.com and I can give you my number.

4. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    oh yeah, as far as maps and skins I'm going to make a CD of my /base directory and we can compare and copy over...

5. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    what's your deal, Jonny? Do you, like, make polls for everything? :) .... Not that there's anything wrong with that.... :D I'm still unsure if I'll be coming to the LAN party, at this point it's highly unlikely.. but all you computer nerds have fun ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.