main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lancaster SW Club?

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by SithLord69, Apr 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord69

SithLord69 Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    Hello, I am new on the board, and wondering how I might get in contact with the Lancaste club? I live in Marietta PA, and love SW. I am also a big Trek fan as well (wrote the book "History of the Vessel Enterprise c.1992)

thanks

Ronn Roden

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Well, there isn't a specific Lancaster club. We are a group that covers the York an Lancaster areas.

I am the City Representative for this FanForce. Is there something I can help you with?

3. jedi-elo

jedi-elo Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    i am 13 and live in cumbola and u r the closest to me how old do i need to b to b in u club and do u have lightsaber battles

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    You are old enough to post on the boards. As for attending meetings/events, a parent/adult guardian would need to be with you.

As for lightsaber battles, no, we have not had any. But, if there is interest, I am not against them.

5. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    Im against lightsaber fighting they cause serious knee injuries 8-}

6. jedi-elo

jedi-elo Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Well the lightsaber battles go on until one person is hit or knocked over unless they can pull a "Movie Move" like kick the other persons lightsaber out of their hands or spin and dodge and roll and grab their own light saber i have it all planed out for what u do. me and my friends lightaber duel all the time. If you are interested in the rules u can ask me for them. Oh yeah do any of u have jedi cloaks i do. :)

7. jedi-elo

jedi-elo Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    do u know of any closer clubs to me i live in cumbola pa.
    i want to ride my bike to one
    how would i start my own club, wat do i need, how many ppl need to b in it, and wat do u usualy do in it thanks :}

Bad idea to give that info out in a post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.