main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Land Of The Dead!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Hey guys the new George Romero Zombie movie "Land of The Dead" comes out on June 24th. I can't wait to go see it. I love horror movies, and especially romero zombies. If anyone wants to get together and go see it with me let me know. I saw the trailer and it looks pretty wizard.

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    We will be gone from the 24th thru the 27th....if you could hold out till we come back....I am up for some lunch! [face_skull]

3. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    got a small group going already. Need to buy my tickets though...

Zombies yeah!

4. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    I've been waiting since "Day of The Dead" so I think I can handle waiting a few extra days for you Jess.

5. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
  6. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    hey i want in on this hot zombie action...
    when we all get back we gotta go!!!

and yay!! thanks god my zombie movie is finally done...burned to dvd today!!!!!

ah to sleep again...sigh.

7. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Ooh, I love zombies, they are so....undead! I'm in!

8. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    karenec you are more then welcome to join us Friday night if you want. probably going to like a 7 or 8 o'clock showing

9. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Cool! that would be so much fun. Varza, You have my #, right? Let me know when you go.

10. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Cyndi, when will you be letting us see your film?

11. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    will do. I will talk to Lor tonight when I get home from Batman and then tomorrow night I will talk with Hans and Brad about it. Once its set I will give you a call sometime tomorrow night: cool? that way everyone can get their tickets.

George Romero directed the first horror film i ever saw. I was like maybe 6 or 7 when my dad introduced me to Night of the Living Dead - the original Black & White that was shot in his home town (my dads - my grandfather who was alive when they filmed it is buried within eye sight of the house they filmed the movie in)

12. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    ken,

i dunno-- it's just a short so it won't take too long, maybe at an upcoming armor thing-- i'd love to see what you guys think-- seeing as how me and jess want to organize a fan film-- you can see my style and the brilliant lighting of my friend britt!!!

feedback is always good-- just don't rip it up too bad-- this was my first and it was a lot of work

:)

13. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    hey cyndi what about us folks who won't be at the BBQ - I have to listen to trooper talk at home - can you maybe loan Lor a copy I can watch at home over the weekend?

14. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I can't wait for this movie! It's the second biggest one I'm looking forward to now, only behind War of the Worlds. I've been waiting for Land of the Dead for a long time now, and my favorite horror movies are Romero's original Dead trilogy. Zombies are my favorite, and they're the only thing left that scare me. I'm in Minnesota and will be, unfortunately, seeing it by myself. [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.