main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Landing at Point Rain.....

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by legosithmaster525, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legosithmaster525

legosithmaster525 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2010
    So... Am I the only one who didn't like this episode? I've looked all over this site, the internet, everything. And? Positive reviews, positive reviews, and more positive reviews. Even GGrievous thought it was pretty good. Really, WHY does everyone like this episode so much. I've only watched it a couple times, and I don't think I'm going to again any time soon.

2. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    I would be helpful if you'd say WHY you didn't like it.

Why we like it? Easy: it's EPIC, large scale, new Jedi, awesome action sequences, flamethrowers, waxer and boil and so on and so on.

3. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    I liked it because it was Star Wars back to first principles; they drew on the same original sources that George Lucas did - old WWII movies, samurai movies, pulps and westerns - to create a basis for the episode. They even took inspiration for shot composition from the Longest Day, in the way that the Battle of Yavin was inspired by Dambusters footage. And for me, any time Star Wars goes back to the well it makes good viewing.

4. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Couldn't this be talked about in the episode thread?

5. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.