main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of Thonboka

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Obi-Wan_Jalopy, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan_Jalopy

Obi-Wan_Jalopy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2005

A few weeks ago I was told by a friendly council member (thanks marvelfett11!) that the SFBC never produced a hardcover copy of Starcave of Thonboka, even though they did produce hardcover editons of the first two volumes in the Lando trilogy. (I now have the first two volumes in my colection.)

I have no reason to doubt my friend, but I am wondering if any of you have ever seen or even heard of a hardcover editon of the Starcave of Thonboka. Occasionally book companies come out with proof or advance copies of books that are never formally released. It would be very rare, but I am wondering if anyone has ever seen a hardcover copy of this book.

Thanks

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I know I have seen this issue raised both here and on Rebelscum. I believe there was no hardcover of Starcave produced. However, my collecting books differ on the issue. Super Collectors Wishbook lists a hardcover but does not have a pic. Universe of Star Wars Collectibles says there was no SFBC edition produced and does not list any other hardcover. From what I have seen there and in the other threads, I would say there is no hardcover.

Edit - I found the Rebelscum thread here. In it one of the posters contacted the author to verify if there was a hardcover and the answer was no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.