main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lapti Nek and Yub Nub mp3's?

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by CaptainHamYoyo, Oct 27, 2011.

1. CaptainHamYoyo

CaptainHamYoyo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 18, 2011
    I have all 6 SW movie soundtracks as mp3s that I either purchased off Amazon or iTunes. But I'm soarly missing the original ROTJ tracks that have been removed since the Special Editions. Is there any LEGAL ways to get ahold of those 2 tracks as mp3?

2. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    Star Wars Anthology CDs

They're both on the bonus disc 4. It would be up to you to convert them. But that version of Lapti Nek is a tad different from the film. Best releases of the two we've gotten in the past 30 years though.

3. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    i don't know where the original is but there are a ton of remixes of the song on youtube.
    some of them in my opinion are better then the original.
    club mix

"So does everyone else! But unfortunately the original recording of the full version is not available anymore, or so that's the story. There? are some pretty good rips on here from the DVD with most of the background noise removed, but still it's only from the portions that appear in the film, less than two minutes. This is the Meco Disco version, which is cool, but it still would be awesome to have the full film version." (zutton79)

"Quite a tease how we hear catchy songs in films; and some can't even be accessed; even from the internet.

Archiving is an important task; that some take for granted.

I'm glad that recordings from the Super Mario Bros. movie (a box office failure) soundtrack were archived as clean (without scene SFX) recordings; and surfaced the web; and I'm glad they went as far? as YouTube.

Star Wars is a box office hit with music that we don't hear, even on the net in its unaltered form." (samuraiclinton)

(from the star wars lapti nek meco video on youtube)