main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Larena's Cafe

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by _Vengeance_, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    *Atticus looked over at Larena while she was talking and then looked back at Veng.

"Well you heard Larena, don't over do it now, but alittle bit is still good for me."

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    *As Larena layed down her last move, there was shock. She had managed not to beat him, but to TIE him. Both hands added up equal and the two just sat there speechless. Larena thought for a moment...

"Good game!"

She said shortly with a cocky half smile. She then got up and headed towards the bar once more.

3. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    *He nodded his head in acknowledgement, knowing that, thought she didn't him, she managed to even the game, which, he had to admit, never happened to him. He chuckled as she walked away, throwing a "good game" over her shoulders. This one was strong with the force. No doubt. But now he had more urgent business, as spice smuggler activity was growing in the area and a game of sabacc wasn't going to make it go down. picking up his lightsaber, and finishing off that cup of wonderfulo corellian whiskey, the dark man rose, and walked, throwing yet another tip towards the bartender. "Thanx for the jerky, best I had yet. May the force be with you all, I will return after I have the heads of the smugglers." Using the force to open the door, the man seemed to float out, into the sunset, as yet another day passed for the merciless Darth Hunter......(btw, thats my characters name for star wars rpg, i figured I'd use him for this, as he is my favorite so far i have created. hope no one minds)

4. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    *Atticus looked at Larena as she made her way over to the bar and congradulated her on a game well played.

"Good game Larena. Any game that you get to keep your money afterwards is a good game."

*All of the sudden sharp pains began to go through Atticus' head.

"Hey Veng, maybe I do need more giggledust, it feels like a wookiee is banging on their ceremonial drums."

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena watched as the mysterious and quiet Darth Hunter vanished from the scene and once again subtracted one less person from the cafe.

"You know, it's kinda funny seeing Jedi and Sith just plain hanging out in good fun. I guess the days of relentless beings passionately seeking rule over the galaxy has come to an end.

With that she turned back to the counter.

"Atticus maybe you should try to meditate or soemthing instead of drinking the pain away."

Seeing no sign of Veng on duty Larena casually walked behind the counter and took over making Atticus' drink. She hesitantly gave it to him, and then turned back around and noticed a weapon missing from behind the counter. "Hm, I wonder where THAT got missplaced."

6. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Thanks for the drink Larena, its a tasty treat."

7. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    *The hunt was long, but sweet and rewarding. After delivering the freshly cut heads to the local authorities, the dark man returned to the cafe, where he felt a strange calm and peace that is rare in the galaxy these days. walking in he see's the two normals at the bar, the girl behind the counter. Smiling as he walked foward, he said his hello's and than took a seet a few down from the boy he now knew as atticus. He turned to the girl, and waved her over.

"Now, if your are old enough to even handle it, I need something strong after that last adventure, and possibly a towel to get these bloodstains out of my robe. Why don't your poor me some of that yummy Ithor stuff you got back there. I hear it will knock a rancor off its feet and make a hutt honest. Uh huh, that stuff", said the dark man as the girl reached up and grabbed the bottle. It was obvious not too many people tried the stuff. After she poored his drink, the man took a long swig of it, slamming the cup against the bar as he brought the cup down, his face twisted in sorts as the drink proved strong indeed. "Ah, that hit the spot. Next round!"

8. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    *Atticus nodded at Darth Hunter

"Well, I'm glad everything went well. You seem to still be all in one piece."

*Atticus looked at Larena again

"Could you do a refill please Larena, I want one last drink before you go on your own adventure. Could you please also add some more giggledust, I STILL have my headache and it hurts worse than.....well I can't think of anything.....but its still bad."

*Atticus stares off into space, thiking to himself.

"I hope Veng gets here soon, because after Larena leaves, there isnt going to be anyone here that I trust getting my drink. And God knows I'm not the person for the job.

9. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *Venge pops back into existence behind the counter.*

Sorry about that, guys! Hope no one got dangerous while waiting for their drinks!

*He looks at Atticus and wonders if he just wants Larena to fill it, or was asking for her assistance since Venge here had disappeared.*

You want me to handle that, Atty?

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    "You can go ahead and do it Veng, i think he was just refereing to the fact that no one else was here to do it."

11. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Sure go ahead Veng, that would be great."

12. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    *seeing the bartender now appear behind the counter, though he still couldn't figure out from where, he beckoned him over. "My good man, seeing as how no one else will be drinking that Ithorian stuff, I would like to whole bottle here. You can put it on my tab", the dark man said. He watched as the man known as vengence skillfully slid the whole bottle down the bar, stopping just in front of him. Well, you don't see that everyday. Hunter poored himself another drink, this time taking it a bit slower, relishing in the bittersweet effect it left on his mouth. This was going to be a good afternoon.

"Thanks barkeep. and 'cuz I'm in such a fine mood, I'll buy the next round for everyone!!! It's on me guys."

13. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    Sents jumps upon his table upon hearing the good news, "Yes! More free drinks," he yells and promptly falls backward unconscious into the next booth.

14. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Well thanks for the drink Dark man. Have you seen that movie by the way, it has someone that looks almost identical to the holgrams I have seen of Qui Gon-Jinn, they could be twins." :)

15. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    "It's nothing. Thank the local authorities, they keep my credit pad, full. yeah, have seen it. i agree, totally twins.......:D

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    "Well, I haven't watched it yet. I might rent it tonight butb who knows. I was in the mood to watch the 3rd historical document of Anakin Skywalker and the Revenge of the Sith, but I have noone that will have time to take me and drop me off :(.

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well you know, if i didn't have such a busy life right now i'd be pretty depressed at how dead this board is. :D

18. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    *after a long, hot and busy day, the dark man walks in to the cafe, eyes weary but still alert. sitting upon a stool, he looks around to the empty place. sighing, he reaches over the bar and grabs a bottle of some alderaanian ale. taking a quick sniff, and deciding its ok, he takes a drink, and lets out a long sigh.

"Oh, how it would be nice to hear some music play. and where is that damn bartender, he's like a damn magician. sometimes that man is more mysterious than the force, I say....." The man than takes a sip and sits back, enjoying the time off to come

19. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena comes backfrom where ever she was...

i am a blade of grass among others, being trampled by fertilizer and trimmed by sharp blades. So i may become perfect in the eye of the world. Oh how i would love to grow free, as a spirit without rules...the thing i am chained to...school is these words...

20. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    * runs through the front door and through the cafe

Hi how ya doin'! . . . .

* continuing through and out the back door

21. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    * (Snap-hiss~~CRASH) door falls off the hinges...

".. Umm, sorry You need a new door.."

* (Snap-hiss~~CRASH) Cuts hole in back wall and exits.

22. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    WE'RE BEING INVADED!!!!

.....I LIKE IT! :D

23. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *Observes the hole in the wall with a depressing look*

That will probably come out of my already miniscule paycheck [face_worried]

24. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    *looking up and watching the unknown man cutting his way through the wall and out. chuckling to himself, the dark man turns back to his drink and takes a sip, relishing in the bittersweet liquor. he smiles when the young lady gets up and yells excitedly. Now it was getting interesting.....

25. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    *Atticus lays there passed out on the floor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.