Oregon Larena's Cafe

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by _Vengeance_, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sentinelsquad Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sents drinks himself into unconsiousness after suffering 2 lossea at the Smashball games.

Shurred his speech is....
  2. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    PEOPLE! It's a CAFE not a BAR! sure we serve certain beverages here...but my goodness y'all don't need to be drunks!

*finishes scolding and looks to big gaping hole in the wall

"now who is gunna clean this mess up?!"
  3. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    *sighs and picks up his trusty broom*

"Guess that's me!"

*starts sweeping*
  4. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    <staggers through devastated door, stops, hands on knees, wheezing>

"sorry, 25 year smoker... damn kids always leave me behind... which way did they go?"

<spots hole in back wall, sighs, flips a credit pad at the guy with the broom to pay for the repair>

"sith hooligans. hey, thanks for waiting, guys... no worries, i'll catch up, eventually."

<gets wind back, and muttering darkly and sarcastically under her breath, steps over passed out guy on floor... waves at the young lady with the white-crystalled lightsabre... and she's gone>

5. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, thank you Veng, at least there is one good soul around here...
  6. medfordforcemaster Jedi Knight

star 1
    "ONE good soul?"

*The dark man watches the bartender sweep up the mess as the babysitter chased after the sith hooligan, which he smirked at. You have yet to see a sith hooligan until you have seen a sith apprentice he thought to himself. he turns back to his drink and continues to read through his datapad, deciding on what new bounty he will take
  7. sentinelsquad Jedi Knight

star 1
    Regaining consiousness.. Sents stands up and announces to the cafe's patrons, "Hi. My name is Sents and I'm an alcoholic." [face_coffee]
  8. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    After finally finishing his drink (green tea with a sprig of mint), Crash looks up at the bartender of the Café and says, "My that was refreshing !! Do you have any pie?"
  9. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    I get the slight feeling i'm being mocked...
  10. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    *Catches the credit chip and places it in the cafe's banking terminal. As he returns to his sweeping, he decides to chime in*

You have to admit though, Larena, it is quite funny :D
  11. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    just LAUGH AT ME! I AM A CLOWN! GO AHEAD CRUEL WORLD! :_|
  12. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    *Sighs and puts down broom again. Though instead of heading to the banking terminal, Venge heads behind the counter and begins putting together a Double Trigger Supreme Bantha Milk Cappuccino, and proceeds to hand the cup over to Larena when finished.*

Those things do wonders for me on the dreary days I find myself alone here in the cafe with nothing but the dust to relate to.
  13. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah, my young padawan, we do not laugh at you, we laugh with you.

And you are much to pretty to be a clown.
  14. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    *Atticus becomes conscience and looks at Larena*

"Crashdown is right, clowns are scary and your beautiful. Now, if youll excuse me."

*Atticus passes back out*
  15. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
  16. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    *Chuckles to himself as sweeping*

Don't worry Larena, I'll restrain myself from joining them [face_laugh]
  17. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  18. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    *Continues laughing and returns to his sweeping*
  19. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    <briefly sticks head back through hole in the wall, waves at whoever's actually conscious>

"sorry, forgot my manners, forget my own head next. um, HI! mileniumhanandshrimp is such a mouthful, you can call me darby. next time i pass through, maybe i can stay a while. i'll buy a round of ginger beer... gotta go catch the kids, if i don't keep an eye on them, they'll overthrow the republic and take over the galaxy."

(i know, i say that like it's a bad thing...) ;)

<and she disappears into thin air, leaving it slightly thicker>

20. medfordforcemaster Jedi Knight

star 1
    *The dark man looks over at Larena and smiles, shaking his head*

"But you are right, young lady, this is a cafe. But a cafe to kids, is just another place to drink for us adults. Plus, it was quiet in here until drunks start wobbling in, and kids started to crash through walls. And people say the sith are crazy. sheez."
  21. Tev_Torbek Jedi Knight

star 3
    A figure in a full length brown cloak walks in. His looks up slightly, taking in the atmosphere of the cafe. All that can be seen under the hood of his cloak is the reddish/brown of a beard as mysterious stranger surveys his surroundings. He then heads for a booth furthest away from all that's present. Once seated he orders a Jawa Juice. He reaches around to his left side. The cloak opens momentarily and what looks to be a lightsaber with 3 prongs pointing down hangs from his belt. He rumages through a pouch and produces a small disk and places it the table in front of him. after his drink is served he takes a swallow of it. Then he touches the disk in front of him. A holo image appears. It's of an attractive female in Jedi like tunics. She has red hair and a curvacious figure, her hips are slighty bigger than average and is well porportioned for her size. He stares intently at the holo. It looks as though she is speaking to him. The image flickers occasionally. The figure doesn't break his stare as he takes sips from his drink off and on.

I'll try and keep up with this, but my access to a computer is few and far between. I can't respond on my blackberry and I'll see if I can try and get this board on it. The only board that works, right now, on it is the RMFF.
  22. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *Larena looks around at all the people in the cafe who claimed to sit "away" from everyone as they entered, trying to be mysterious.

It must be the cool thing to do these days.

*Larena got back to work in a FAR East corner away from the crowd....
  23. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    *Venge continues to sweep the floor, and after a short while of awkward silence looks up to see everyone in their respective corners and shadows, and notices he's smack dab in the middle of the Cafe. A dreadful paranoia grabs him as he comes to this realisation.*

I um... I should ah... probably go get some more supplies? Yeah, that's it.

*with that, he quickly places his broom behind the counter, and walks out the front doors at a swift pace. He shouts as he exits.*

I'll be back in a bit, Larena!
  24. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Your going to leave me here with all these mysterious characters?!

*Larena looks around at the quiet bunch and forces a smile with her wave...
  25. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Suddenly Crash burns his upper lip on the hot tea he just ordered, causing him to drop the cup to the floor, which smashed into a million pieces. Startled, Crash jumps up out of his seat trying to avoid the splash that could ruin the new hand crafted boots he recently purchased from Walmart (man, do they get around). At the same time, in the corner of his eye, Crash sees numerous other figures in various dark corners of the cafe jump up, reaching for their assorted weapons.

Crash thinks to himself, "I knew I should have ordered the iced coffee !!" :oops:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.